Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Genocide Tendency posted:

Fixed that for you.

ok i legit lolled at this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I dunno I think Aussie cattle (or whatever they are called google is giving me all sort of poo poo) dogs are cooler.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Would still pette that upside-down dogge.

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

Two Finger posted:

ok i legit lolled at this

same

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Trump is upset he was named Person of the Year instead of Man of the Year. Crowd agrees it should never be person, but always man. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/10/donald-trump-says-would-rather-man-year-person-year-politically/

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)

Genocide Tendency posted:

Speaking of New Zealand..

Do they have wallabies there?

I want to move somewhere. But if I have to live in upside down world, I want to know I can have a cool pet to make up for having to relearn gravity.

Its pretty much there or British Columbia.

poo poo no. Do you think the aussie rugby team would be called the wallabies if NZ had them too?
Heaps of them in WA though. Bush wallabies, rock wallabies, banded wallabies plus tammars, quokkas, quolls, numbats and bilbys.
Best get them all before the snakes do though.

ded posted:

I dunno I think Aussie cattle (or whatever they are called google is giving me all sort of poo poo) dogs are cooler.

Blue heeler
I had a heeler mongrel as a family pet when I was a kid. Less like that one though, more of a kelpie x heeler. So it was smaller and had more black and brown patches.
E: heelers are larger cattle dogs and come in blue (white/black) or red types. Name is due to the fact they bite stubborn cattle on the heels (they have been bred to have pretty blunt teeth but a huge mounth/jaw)
Kelpies are smaller sheep dogs, narrower jaw.

Fo3 fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Dec 12, 2016

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Australia also has this problem:

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

(I need a hug)
Honestly all the other options would be more common. Gated up, locked up, dogs everywhere. Being a meter reader would suck and not because of spiders.

E:
NZ is killing or deporting back to Australia their wallabies :sadwave:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brush-tailed_rock-wallaby

Fo3 fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Dec 12, 2016

Belgian Waffle
Jul 31, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

Australia also has this problem:
One of the first books my dad ever bought me was something like The World's Most Dangerous Animals and the section on Australia was well over half of it.
I'll always have a healthy respect for that place and will always wonder why people live there.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Belgian Waffle posted:

One of the first books my dad ever bought me was something like The World's Most Dangerous Animals and the section on Australia was well over half of it.
I'll always have a healthy respect for that place and will always wonder why people live there.

Well keep in mind the original residents weren't exactly there of their own free will.

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

(I need a hug)
People are scarier. There's less of them here...

E: I like NZ too, for a lot of reasons, a hell of a lot of reasons.
But if you think Australia is expensive have I got news for you.

Fo3 fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Dec 12, 2016

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Well keep in mind the original residents weren't exactly there of their own free will.

The original ones were, but not the original white ones.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Trump yelled about the F-35 on twitter.

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/808306336551370753

https://twitter.com/CNBCnow/status/808305972708069376

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i thought trump liked planes

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Poor Lockheed Martin ;_;

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i thought trump liked planes

He's an expert.

quote:

[Trump looks at a nearby television, which was tuned to Fox News.] Oh, did they have another one of these things go down? It’s terrible that crash. Never liked that plane, structurally. I never thought that plane could —

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...m=.f85ef5b42d3d

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
....but the F-35 program is practically done. This is like cancelling your order that is already hot out of the oven at a restaurant that doesn't do refunds.

What a loving lunatic.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

CommieGIR posted:

....but the F-35 program is practically done. This is like cancelling your order that is already hot out of the oven at a restaurant that doesn't do refunds.

What a loving lunatic.

To be fair this is kind of what happened to the F-22 when they called production at 187 airframes

in other words it's loving dumb

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Well, he has a long standing history of buying Boeing's, maybe he has a horse in the race?

What ever happened to all to cool aircraft manufacturers like Rockwell, Vought, Messerschmitt and Hawker?

Just make more F-14's, A-10's and cancel the F35

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
It gets dumber though, he probably doesn't realize all the different congressional districts that make parts for the F-35 and he's going to get every single one of those congresspeople screaming at him to shut up. Click through the Rick Wilson bit for more info about it: https://twitter.com/johnrobb/status/808317208149585920

Not trying to go nuts on the F-35 stuff, since it can turn into gunchat, but poo poo's hilarious. Fucker's also yammering on about the Russian bullshit today too and being stupid on that as well.

Edit: market value is always a bit fungible, but lol a four billion dollar-losing tweet. https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/808326509974982658

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Dec 12, 2016

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

A Handed Missus posted:

Poor Lockheed Martin ;_;

This, but unironically. Better Lockheed than a local union leader like last week, but no one deserves dealing with a President's unhinged statements. He represents the office and to a lesser extent the country, there's a reason the President's statements need to be researched and filtered through teams of experts.

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

facialimpediment posted:

It gets dumber though, he probably doesn't realize all the different congressional districts that make parts for the F-35 and he's going to get every single one of those congresspeople screaming at him to shut up. Click through the Rick Wilson bit for more info about it: https://twitter.com/johnrobb/status/808317208149585920

Not trying to go nuts on the F-35 stuff, since it can turn into gunchat, but poo poo's hilarious. Fucker's also yammering on about the Russian bullshit today too and being stupid on that as well.

Edit: market value is always a bit fungible, but lol a four billion dollar-losing tweet. https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/808326509974982658

lol.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Well, he has a long standing history of buying Boeing's, maybe he has a horse in the race?

What ever happened to all to cool aircraft manufacturers like Rockwell, Vought, Messerschmitt and Hawker?

Just make more F-14's, A-10's and cancel the F35

We're 2+ years away from the first realistic design ideas starting to trickle out of Lockmart, Boeing, and maybe Grumman. Which means about 10 years before the first prototype (ie, YF-22/23 in 1992). Which means about 20 years before IOC. Assuming things go well.

Killing the F-35A/C at this point is a Bad Idea.

Edit: That is to say, it's a Bad Idea to such a degree that it fundamentally shifts the balance of power away from the US in favor of certain regional powers over the next several years.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Would love to see the numbers of people who Trump has as phone contacts and their stock activity shortly before and after he tweets something like the LockMart/Boeing beauties.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
What we need is an aircraft manufacturer-sponsored bikini contest.

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Godholio posted:

What we need is an aircraft manufacturer-sponsored bikini contest.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

holocaust bloopers posted:

Would love to see the numbers of people who Trump has as phone contacts and their stock activity shortly before and after he tweets something like the LockMart/Boeing beauties.

Insider trading isn't a crime if the President does it

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP
GiP Current Events: [Blank] isn't a crime if the President does it

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/12/politics/russia-hacking-election-senators-donald-trump-angus-king/index.html

Mitch is a lil mad he's getting called out now

RCK-101
Feb 19, 2008

If a recruiter asks you to become a nuclear sailor.. you say no

I swear my dad is calling this right. He called trump and he is calling impeachment after 2.5 years. I mean 4 billion dollar loss after 1 tweet holy poo poo this is a "you are costing us money" tier thing.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

He was just against it. poo poo is going down in the background.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

CommieGIR posted:

He was just against it. poo poo is going down in the background.

Wifey not being considered for a cabinet position maybe?

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Coffeehitler posted:

Wifey not being considered for a cabinet position maybe?

I thought she was already in. But he did just jab at one of the GOPs major financial backers

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mitch McConnell should investigate where his chin went.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

slowly ground away by the balls of everyones dick he has sucked

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Pretty sure it followed his sense of duty out the door before he swore in to his first political post

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

No idea who the bald, loud CNN anchor is, but holy poo poo, did he drop the ball ever so hard on an incredibly easy question.
"Show me what impact this hack had on the election"

- "..."

Just lol. Classic CNN.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/808353780228034564

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

They spelled "ensures" wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU