Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Epic High Five posted:

Their recreated fauna of the anthropocene will be interesting when they get to the bit with bears
the single book that involves them, even

it's called Ed's Balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

it turns out vampirism is mutated AIDS :aaaaa:

whoah, an unironic aids joke in 2016

man your like 20 years late lamo

Serf
May 5, 2011

when the alien archaeologists try to piece together what happened to our civilization they are not gonna know what the gently caress

no theory they devise will be as outlandish as the actual truth

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Serf posted:

lmao if you think the rich will want hobo blood

they want the blood from the finest stock the working class has to offer

...hold on, turning this into a YA dystopian novel for a quick buck

you're right it'll be the HENRY folks that take the hobo blood. any further additional expenses would just devastate their budgets.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Baloogan posted:

whoah, an unironic aids joke in 2016

man your like 20 years late lamo
gay conservatives all invariably having aids is the most underappreciated truth joke ever and i'm gonna enjoy the outbreaks when gay conservatives proliferate

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

comingafteryouall posted:

you're right it'll be the HENRY folks that take the hobo blood. any further additional expenses would just devastate their budgets.

A weakened FDA under Trump will have lax blood labeling rules. Unethical blood barons will label "D grade hobo blood" as "suburban virgin prime blood".

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
suburban virgin

good username

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

why do people keep trying to argue with seriously with baloogan. hes a smart person who believes idiotic things for idiotic reasons and revels in it. there is no real logic to it

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Serf posted:

when the alien archaeologists try to piece together what happened to our civilization they are not gonna know what the gently caress

no theory they devise will be as outlandish as the actual truth

after seeing our undersee cities and the Great Plastic Vortex that covers half of the Pacific they will think that we were some kind of aquatoid race

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

deathbysnusnu posted:

What part of the 40k timeline are we on right now? I think its right before the robot uprising but after the god emperor made himself known. Meanwhile, space elves are doing some really kinky poo poo that will irreparably gently caress time and space.

on the 40k timeline we don't leave the solar system for another 13,000 years or so

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

babypolis posted:

why do people keep trying to argue with seriously with baloogan. hes a smart person who believes idiotic things for idiotic reasons and revels in it. there is no real logic to it
haha you think we're arguing with baloogan instead of indulging in unabashed nihilism along with him

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Look at how unhappy all those bougie motherfuckers look

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Donald Trump's dirty, stinky rear end in a top hat.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Baloogan posted:

suburban virgin

good username
Do you want it?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Remember that time George Bush had the IRS cut a check for $400 to every tax payer? Those were good times... I bought a 400 dollar bong.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

a shameful boehner posted:

Look at how unhappy all those bougie motherfuckers look

Remember how we were outraged back in 2012 when these hypothetical people were being cast in empathetic light. Now lets do a puff piece on how neo Nazis are people too! Unironically hoping for a French revolution in 2017 guillotines and all.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Baloogan posted:

im hoping to only get dusted with rads here

oh right, canada.

gotta be careful of the increased heat releasing all of the tundra methane though

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

babypolis posted:

ill engage anyone on any topic aside from topics that will bring the ire of Big Gender down upon me and mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also lol @ smart person. if i were a smart person id be rich ffs

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

pathetic little tramp posted:

oh right, canada.

gotta be careful of the increased heat releasing all of the tundra methane though
baloogan shoots at a three headed deer

combusts into flames

he probably thinks that's a great way to die tho

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I found this weird letter in my mail today I think it might be from Ted Cruz.

No idea what it means though.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/alivitali/status/808326393046175744

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

FactsAreUseless posted:

Do you want it?

noooo ive been baloogan since i got on the net and ill die baloogan!

i even got a "last name" for my online name too

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

baloogan shoots at a three headed deer

combusts into flames

he probably thinks that's a great way to die tho

Liver failure will take him long before the nukes would, otherwise I would be trying to get him to move to just outside Cheyanne mountain.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

twitter will never die, unfortunately

nuance and argument is lost to future generations as they march themselves willingly towards slavery and death

the great filter is real

the great filter is despair, fight the power

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

oh right, canada.

i have so many cans of bakes beans so its not JUST the tundra

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Relevant Tangent posted:

the great filter is despair, fight the power
resistance is tempered despair :patriot:

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Baloogan posted:

ill engage anyone on any topic aside from topics that will bring the ire of Big Gender down upon me and mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also lol @ smart person. if i were a smart person id be rich ffs

lol you think intelligence correlates with wealth

you know a lot about radar poo poo and other stuff that probably requires lots of brainpower!

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Do you want it?

I would take this bullet for Baloogan-senpai.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

truly, secstate carly fiorina would return the spotlight to where it belongs: on the abject incompetence of all of trumps staff

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

oh right, canada.

tho im down wind of kitsap and WILL get dusted which means i need a rad cleanup room, iodine, geiger counters some way to get water pressure at all times,

plus like, poo poo that makes you puke and poo poo out all thats in yo stomach so survivors comin to my place maybe eating / drinking contaminated stuff can get it all out

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/AP/status/808327395367329792

"the russians are not our friends - we need to approach all these on the assumption the russians do not wish us well." - mcconnell just now

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

mannerup posted:

"the russians are not our friends - we need to approach all these on the assumption the russians do not wish us well." - mcconnell just now
but he's getting everything he's ever wanted including the child brides (not hyperbole), why turn coat now

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/carlquintanilla/status/808305699436511232/photo/1

Another thing Trump supporters won't care about. Stock market money is an imaginary scorecard for rich people.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

mannerup posted:

i dont see a real endgame here though. reminds me of when trump would say some heinous poo poo during the campaign and a bunch of senators would condemn whatever he said and continue to support him

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Baloogan posted:

tho im down wind of kitsap and WILL get dusted which means i need a rad cleanup room, iodine, geiger counters some way to get water pressure at all times,

plus like, poo poo that makes you puke and poo poo out all thats in yo stomach so survivors comin to my place maybe eating / drinking contaminated stuff can get it all out

Its me
Im the one with the radioactive piss

It was my piss that tainyed your water reclaiming system

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

babypolis posted:

lol you think intelligence correlates with wealth

you know a lot about radar poo poo and other stuff that probably requires lots of brainpower!

lol if you thinkk knowing sonar and lidar math correaltates with intelligence!!

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

babypolis posted:

i dont see a real endgame here though. reminds me of when trump would say some heinous poo poo during the campaign and a bunch of senators would condemn whatever he said and continue to support him

that is what mcconnell is doing, note there was no call for specific action

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

No good posters exist in this world

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Its me
Im the one with the radioactive piss

It was my piss that tainyed your water reclaiming system

one of my goals for this place is to drill a secondary deep as I can afford well with a manually operated pump on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

babypolis posted:

especially when he might be able to lower the age of consent and decriminalize rape in his state, he isn't going to stand against that gravy train

ed-e's balls

• Locked thread