Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

i don't understand, could maybe the op explain more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.

boy are my arms tired posted:

*stroking dr robotnik-like mustache* yes we'll take their blankets! let them pay the price for being poor and homeless in the winter months!

blankets are a privilege not a right

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

the worst kind of poster

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

the paradigm shift posted:

the worst kind of poster

dont sign you are posts

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Volkerball posted:

it got to layer two and i was like "what's the big deal, i do that all the time." then it kept going and going and oh god

it's an SNL sketch

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Tesseraction posted:

dont sign you are posts
:vince:

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Joementum posted:

<THREAD> I’m now hearing this meme that says Obama, Clinton, et al. are doing nothing, just gave up. Guys. It’s time for some game theory.

these bee movie edits are getting weird

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
Burned like one of the frankenfoods Kal posts

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Pretend I quoted Joe's post and said hell, same

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Pretend I quoted Joe's post and said hell, same

too cowardly to do the deed, straight to the wall with you

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Joementum posted:

<THREAD> I’m now hearing this meme that says Obama, Clinton, et al. are doing nothing, just gave up. Guys. It’s time for some game theory.

otball. God Bless America, and all nations. </THREAD>

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
there ya go buddy

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
It actually owns that guy who washed down a bottle of adderall with beer got his manifesto retweeted by half of media twitter.

Then he challenged Glenn Greenwald to a fist fight in an Irish bar. He's a hero. :salute:

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
I read a cracked article.

Is it true that American driver license tests do not even make you drive at the standard speed of 80 mph?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Drivers license tests vary wildly between states, but in most of them you never go above 35 mph.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Joementum posted:

Drivers license tests vary wildly between states, but in most of them you never go above 35 mph.

That seems pretty careless. I assume they generally do not require you to have undertaken a night drive?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:lol: No, there's no night driving test.

In some states you never even leave the DMV parking lot.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
in the state of virginia for instance, drivers licenses are handed out at jc penneys

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Joementum posted:

It actually owns that guy who washed down a bottle of adderall with beer got his manifesto retweeted by half of media twitter.

Then he challenged Glenn Greenwald to a fist fight in an Irish bar. He's a hero. :salute:

cher's twitter feed getting weird

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Joementum posted:

and there are still people that fail

try not to think about that too much

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
driving on american interstates is kind of terrifying and one of the primary causes of traffic during the evening rush hour is people trying to beat the tide of cars getting into accidents and making it worse

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Joementum posted:

But to be American is to accept that unflinchingly and to soldier forth for future generations, and DO BETTER, GODDAMN IT. </THREAD>

my favourite bits are where he makes great proclamations about the perfidy of the slav, and where he shits on manning out of nowhere, lol

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

merry exmarx posted:

my favourite bits are where he makes great proclamations about the perfidy of the slav, and where he shits on manning out of nowhere, lol

<THREAD>

Guys, it's time for some race theory....

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
the kremlin hacked the computer that told Mom where to campaign, so now she's living in the woods

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
this snack bar advertises that the workers are underpaid but eager entrepreneurs :allbuttons:

also, it's loving terrible

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Randler posted:

That seems pretty careless. I assume they generally do not require you to have undertaken a night drive?

generally, no. driver's license practicals typically consist of basic rules of the road (stopping, checking lights/mirrors) and maneuvers like the K-turn and parallel parking

new jersey's practical isn't even guaranteed to get you out on the highway, and this is a state whose drivers would make Mad Max characters hang up their gimp suits

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

Polygynous posted:

and there are still people that fail

try not to think about that too much
I failed my first driving test. I was in a Delta 88 with bald tires and the roads were icy but still, extremely shameful.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

People who don't shovel their sidewalk should be stripped naked and left outside to suffer

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Hobbes and Locke would agree with me. What's next just throwing your garbage into the street

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

are there syrians inside that

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Joementum posted:

In Texas you can defer the driving part of the driving test if your mom or dad says that you've driven before

I took a purely written driving test when I got my license

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

imo driving licence should be a birthright in the states

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

It's complete social chaos in my neighborhood with half the sidewalks shoveled and salted , I am going to try and organize the Shovelers

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Salting is bad.

cinci zoo sniper posted:

imo the guillotine should be a birthright in the states

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

:thejoke:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

I see the laundry matte has installed some sort of spirit stealing clown

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
please do not doxx migf's new career

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Volkerball posted:

are there syrians inside that

Please do not try to burn down the noble Yule goat like you Americans did in previous years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Hollismason posted:

People who don't shovel their sidewalk should be stripped naked and left outside to suffer

Hollismason posted:

It's complete social chaos in my neighborhood with half the sidewalks shoveled and salted , I am going to try and organize the Shovelers

What kind of barbaric city that gets snow regularly doesnt have sidewalk plows? My sidewalk was done at like 5am while my street wasnt done until 25 minutes ago.

• Locked thread