Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Invisible Handjob posted:

pretty unsettling post all things considered

it is the reliable hen of which i spoke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
Wait 'til QCS hears about this one

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

op which mods alt account are you

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
i do both and its actually the most fun

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
gbs seems better already!

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
gbs is basically fight club honestly

anyone who thinks otherwise isn't being honest with themselves

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I just wanted to destroy something beautiful

but I couldn't find anything so I guess posting this picture of a clown over and over is funny somehow

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

op which mods alt account are you

Another tip of the drill: when hearing things that are critical of you don't accuse the person saying it of being a nebulous member of a group you hate in order to dismiss it. That's pathetic.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

drilldo squirt posted:

Another tip of the drill: when hearing things that are critical of you don't accuse the person saying it of being a nebulous member of a group you hate in order to dismiss it. That's pathetic.

it's okay, i figured it out from the leper's colon. have a blessed day :angel:

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

it's okay, i figured it out from the leper's colon. have a blessed day :angel:

Which mod am I? If you're right I'll give you a free avatar.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

you mean.... by my bootstaps!??!?!?! you capitalist :qq:

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Strategic Tea posted:

you mean.... by my bootstaps!??!?!?! you capitalist :qq:

I don't, and you know that.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
http://forums.somethingawful.com/stats.php?statid=2&all=#jump

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

lol

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

impressive

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

:trumppop:

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
I do lift people up. It's not my fault that everybody's ego is so huge that they see my complements as insult.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

My truth can be hard to handle for some.

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

http://forums.somethingawful.com/stats.php?statid=4&all=#jump

#15 on ignored users is pretty amazing too

edit holy poo poo, paradol ex is still way up there. so many memories in this list of shitposters

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
White guy here, chiming in.

Soral
May 30, 2009

myDad posted:

I wish there was a breast thread to compliment the butt thread

consider a chest thread instead in order to foster inclusivity and friendship among a wider group of posters who like to look at chests of all types, with breasts or without. you could even make a funny joke like make a post about a treasure chest. the possibilities are limitless when you consider widening your horizons

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Soral posted:

consider a chest thread instead in order to foster inclusivity and friendship among a wider group of posters who like to look at chests of all types, with breasts or without. you could even make a funny joke like make a post about a treasure chest. the possibilities are limitless when you consider widening your horizons

not to put you down, but breasts really lift me up

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Soral posted:

I know it must be easy to think like this, but the people who disagree with you don't actually believe in whatever strawman you came up with. It's thinking like this that isolated you guys from normal society to begin with.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i think you'll find i'm actually quite pleasant and respectful although i occasionally will levy some criticism in a way that is blunt but fair

i think the pencil thread was a good thread which united the gbs community

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

rap music posted:

i havent "spanked the monkey" in 4 days thats pretty good huh

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lol can someone please tell me why this poster was probated for a WEEK because of this?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

op has a dozen probations by mandatory lesbian on just the first page of his rapsheet. if that's not impressive to you then you must not read ppls rap sheets very often.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Captain Yossarian posted:

Lol can someone please tell me why this poster was probated for a WEEK because of this?

I hope he gives us an update when he gets back.

Soral
May 30, 2009

drilldo squirt posted:

I know it must be easy to think like this, but the people who disagree with you don't actually believe in whatever strawman you came up with. It's thinking like this that isolated you guys from normal society to begin with.

that was the first post i made in gbs in several years and you tear down my earnest suggestion like it's an inflammatory troll.?

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Invisible Handjob posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/stats.php?statid=4&all=#jump

#15 on ignored users is pretty amazing too

edit holy poo poo, paradol ex is still way up there. so many memories in this list of shitposters

is this list counting people who block/ignore x user, or just posts made by x user that weren't quoted and responded to

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

The Landstander posted:

I hope he gives us an update when he gets back.

I'd check but I don't know of a way to check rap sheets on the awful app :(

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Captain Yossarian posted:

Seems like some sort of crackdown on white noise posts.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

maybe he meant to post in the weird never jerking off guys thread and posted here by accident because obviously a man who hasn't jerked off in four days is dumb as gently caress.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

If you ask me it's just messed up that people are posting white noise posts in GBS.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Hell Yeah posted:

maybe he meant to post in the weird never jerking off guys thread and posted here by accident because obviously a man who hasn't jerked off in four days is dumb as gently caress.
Sometimes it's not easy to probate someone... when u know they're hurting...

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

FactsAreUseless posted:

are you the person I talk to about a Thread for breasts?? a companion thread to the Thread for butts

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

sorry that was unclear, i meant the thread for weird guys who never jerk off, not the weird thread for guys who never jerk off other guys. I should pay closer attention when i post sometimes. i think it's just because it's winter and the sun rises late and sets early, or something. some kind of seasonal depression is what i am saying

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

What is the line between white noise and dadaist? I am fond of non sequiturs myself and I found the picture to be a funny picture.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Believe In Yrself Betty posted:

What is the line between white noise and dadaist? I am fond of non sequiturs myself and I found the picture to be a funny picture.
I dunno, guess we're all going to have fun finding out together.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Hell Yeah posted:

op has a dozen probations by mandatory lesbian on just the first page of his rapsheet. if that's not impressive to you then you must not read ppls rap sheets very often.

I'm a very impressive poster, thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
What is the whites noise a man can make; I go like "ueh" when I almost bump into someone at work. That feels like the whitest noise I make.

• Locked thread