Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

20 minutes until it airs in Japan

I am too ready.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

that BTD commercial for stardust shooters owned

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

ok but how did they handle the zoom on kiras face as he realizes how royally he hosed up.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Dora.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

Yeah it was great.

Zaggitz posted:

ok but how did they handle the zoom on kiras face as he realizes how royally he hosed up.

Pretty good

This is also cool as gently caress.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
you'll mention it but i really hope it ends with Okuyasu getting his torso blown open

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

JOSUKE: You bastard! You turned Okuyasu into a bomb?!
KIRA:

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Oh gently caress is it gonna end on Hayato nuking himself to save oku.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Moltrey posted:

you'll mention it but i really hope it ends with Okuyasu getting his torso blown open

It'd be the worst episode of all time in that case. It'd cover like a chapter and a half. It ends when they retreat into the home and even then the pacing feels a bit too slow, honestly.

It's a good episode but it's not as good as the BTD eps were.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

ends with josuke telling hayato YAMERO and dragging oku into the house while kira monologues

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Josuke Higashikata posted:

It'd be the worst episode of all time in that case. It'd cover like a chapter and a half. It ends when they retreat into the home and even then the pacing feels a bit too slow, honestly.

to be fair the pre house bit is the least interesting chunk of crazy D is unbreakable outside of the joe montana trig lesson.

edit: do they have it set up where the cold open for next week can be that silly rear end scene with the NEET neighbor obsessed with the house owners panties.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I think it'll just open with the OP next week, with Kira making his call and then the panties dude after it ends.

It's not that the content is uninteresting, it's cool as hell, it's just that the amount they cover isn't really enough for a 20 minute episode, but it also makes sense when they have another 2 episodes to finish it.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I think it'll just open with the OP next week, with Kira making his call and then the panties dude.

my favorite part of that exchange is when Kira is like "must be nice to be unemployed." under his breath before leaving the dude to die.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

they finally made it so killer queen has the seething rage of a cat awakened from his quiet life too

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

14 slow terrible minutes of okuyasu bleeding out in the street as his organs are torn apart and josuke's agonizing decision if he's a bomb or not

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

The what?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

There was an advert for Stardust Shooters during the japanese broadcast. Basically it plays the advert once and it bites the dust and plays the advert again and it was unexpected.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

The Overwatch thing. They're really big fans of Lúcio and Breaking This Down.

Aquasnake
Jan 30, 2013

"I... I did well, didn't I?"

Talking poo poo about one of Bad Seafood's greatest works now that he's dead? For shame.

Wanted to keep off topic out of the Anime thread, but what happened to Bad Seafood? I don't really follow what goes on in the Mod community or anything.

Also I don't know if it's intentional or not, or if it would be a good plan that no one would really notice, but is incredibly cool poster Okuyasu Nijimura staying out of the anime thread for the next week or so? Cause I think that would be a cool meta thing to happen but unfortunately no one would probably notice or get the joke.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

As luck would have it I'm currently so sick that I feel like I'm near death so this is more doable than you realize

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I while back I ordered all the part 2 hardcovers for my brother - he's anime only but he liked part 2 the most so i thought it would be a nice xmas gift. they arrived today and these are some nice rear end books

hambeef
Aug 21, 2004

they finally made it so killer queen has the seething rage of a cat awakened from his quiet life too

I've been super super down on the way they've been drawing Killer Queen in the anime up to this point so I really enjoyed this episode

this shot in particular was oh mama mia

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

hambeef posted:

I've been super super down on the way they've been drawing Killer Queen in the anime up to this point so I really enjoyed this episode

this shot in particular was oh mama mia

Yeah, I feel like they've slowly been getting better at drawing KQ over the episodes, and now we're really in there.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

MechanicalTomPetty posted:

For totally unbiased opinions, I really wanna see a stand/stand user named Heartbreaker someday.

But we already had Dire and Straights

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
Radiohead stand when?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Aquasnake posted:

Wanted to keep off topic out of the Anime thread, but what happened to Bad Seafood? I don't really follow what goes on in the Mod community or anything.

Also I don't know if it's intentional or not, or if it would be a good plan that no one would really notice, but is incredibly cool poster Okuyasu Nijimura staying out of the anime thread for the next week or so? Cause I think that would be a cool meta thing to happen but unfortunately no one would probably notice or get the joke.

He got a new job and is really busy with it last he said. It's good poo poo.

Okuyasu Nijimura posted:

As luck would have it I'm currently so sick that I feel like I'm near death so this is more doable than you realize

Not even my Kureji Daiyamondo can fix the flu. :smith:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rTjGeLmvTg

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Someone on tumblr was picking a Pokémon team for JoJolion Kira and it is the worst thing and I am MAD AS HELL.

1. Nidoking
NOT EVEN NIDOQUEEN!!! HOW DO YOU MESS THAT UP???
2. Sandslash
???
3. Slowking
Maybe passable
4. Swampert
Not especially good
5. Mienshao
???
6. Salazzle
???

This a dude who hates people who cross boundaries and expects people to choose between being a man of the sea and a man of the land, yet they choose 4 land pokemon and 2 water types despite him being a goddamn sailor and he wears a compass and an anchor (later dropped) on his top but they don't pick the literal "anchor with a compass on it" Dhelmise.

ffaaaaack

It's a neat thing to think about though.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Both Kira's definitely have a voltorb on the squad because it's a tiny ball that explodes. It's elementary.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Dhelmise is grass type

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Both Kira's definitely have a voltorb on the squad because it's a tiny ball that explodes. It's elementary.

And Eelektross of course.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Improbable Lobster posted:

Dhelmise is grass type

It lives in the sea and is quite literally the same as his emblems with its compass eye and anchor everything else. It's just a sea Pokémon with a weird typing, ignoring poo poo like kelp and seaweed being things because in game Grass is quite firmly a land creature styled thing. Not like with Sandshrew where it's the wrong types and a land creature without even tenuous ties to the character.

He'd have a Staryu too probably, because it's like his Joestar birthmark.

Yasuho would have a Sylveon and a Rotom. Avdol obviously has Blaziken. Diego has Tyrantrum, Rampardos, Aerodactyl other fossil dino's. OG Josuke would have a Chansey/Blissey I suppose. Joshu has a Magnemite but he can't get past the first gym.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Dec 12, 2016

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

All I know is that Jolyne and Jotaro would both use Pangoro's.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I've always called my Weaviles Vanilla Ice, as they're both Dark/Ice types who annihilate anything they touch.

Also Polnareff definitely run Aegislash, it can even discard its armour for a boost in speed!

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110

Gappy has 4

Salazzle is the new pokemon everyone wants to gently caress btw

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Hato has Tsareena. Joseph has a Tangrowth.

Part 4 Kira has Persian. Part 8 Kira has Alolan Persian.

Mista and Hol Horse still have guns

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Moltrey posted:

Mista and Hol Horse still have Remoraids

Daxing Dan
Apr 2, 2015

Damn it, why it does need to remain only four bullets!?
Here is my Shigechi theme team, I hope you like it.

-Combee
-Combee
-Combee
-Combee
-Combee
-Combee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Jotaro's team consists of 6 shiny Machamps.

E: wait, 5 plus one dolphin pokemon, idk anything past like gen 1 + bits of 2