Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

Not quite. I'm mostly through with collecting action figures, as much as I love them -- and that's no offense to anyone else. But I am a completist for any Blue Beetle and Booster Gold stuff, and Funko hasn't made Pops of them, and possibly never will. Those would be my first two Pops, and probably my last.

Still waiting for Beetle (Ted) and Booster Lego minifigures, too -- ideally with a build-a-Bug set.

Please post your blue and gold collection, tia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Duke Igthorn posted:

Like, every ten pages we get a "I don't like POPs and I don't care who knows it!!" post you bunch of rebels you.

Pops rule.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

New comic-based Marvel Legends Black Panther showed up online today.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Exclusive?

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Cloks posted:

Please post your blue and gold collection, tia.

(The only changes since I took that photo were adding Captain Cold in the back row, adding the newest Blue and Gold HeroClix in the front, and doing some desperately-needed dusting.)

And also:

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 8 minutes!
Bread Liar
I'm the intense amount of dust and also Flash trying to start a wave

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

THERE WAS A NUMBER 5 FIGURE???

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Louisgod posted:

I'm the DCAU Atom leaning hard into the wall of my tiny plastic coffin

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Rhyno posted:

THERE WAS A NUMBER 5 FIGURE???

It's a custom. But that was one of my all-time favorite episodes.

Louisgod posted:

I thought of it as Wally pulling the "yawn and stretch and try to put your arm around Power Girl" move, which she would have none of.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Do you have the new Icons set or is that not out yet?

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Aphrodite posted:

Do you have the new Icons set or is that not out yet?

July 2017, and nothing will keep me from having it!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
I always wanted that Library set :(

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

The_Doctor posted:

I always wanted that Library set :(

It's amazing. If you can ever find one, get it. You won't regret it. It appeals to me even more because I am a librarian.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

It's amazing. If you can ever find one, get it. You won't regret it. It appeals to me even more because I am a librarian.

Maybe not for this price.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

drat, son! I should have stockpiled those 10 years ago. I swear they were on clearance, back when nobody cared about Buffy and Angel figures anymore, and they were being discounted left and right.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

drat, son! I should have stockpiled those 10 years ago. I swear they were on clearance, back when nobody cared about Buffy and Angel figures anymore, and they were being discounted left and right.

Yeah, I remember seeing one super cheap at some point and talking myself out of it. Obviously now I regret it. It's surprising there's not a ton still out there.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Mentioned it last page, but if anyone has the Dormanu right arm from the movie Dr Strange, I would buy it from you. Even through it still appearing online, I am also looking for Sandman's arms from the new Spider-Man wave. Man it annoying looking for that BAF parts on ebay, since there was a lovely movie Sandman BAF I guess.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 8 minutes!
Bread Liar
Dormannu's left leg came with movie Strange, you're thinking of comic strange, right?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Louisgod posted:

Dormannu's left leg came with movie Strange, you're thinking of comic strange, right?

Oops, I mean comic Strange. I bought Movie Strange since he looks awesome and is a great figure.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
If anyone needs Dormammu's shoulder pads that came with Iron Fist, let me know, and we can work something out.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Rhyno posted:

Bullshit, Todd's totally making another Spawn film and he'll be a household name again!

It's totally going to be like Se7en!

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Yay found Sabrine and Obiwon today at the new ThinkGeek store. Glad I can cancelled my Amazon preordered that wouldn't be shipping for another two weeks.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

This figure is perfect.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
I still prefer the Amecomi Yamaguchi one.

On an aside, Amazon has that Black series Stormtrooper 4-pack on sale right now, if anyone wants it.

Lencho
Mar 16, 2012

New poo poo from Japan!

Wonder Woman it's a lot better than the reviews led me to believe . Paint app on the face is not as good as the prototype, but I still like the head sculpt in general. Got some blue paint from the skirt on the legs and the shoulders look weird, but those are not really dealbreakers for me.
Hulk's sculpt and paint job it's absolutely awesome. My only complain with the figure it's the weird sliding socket joints they used for his legs, it pops off way too easily. It uses the same joint system for the arms but it's not that bad there.
Now I'm hoping that Bandai makes another Black Widow and a MCU Spider-man, but I seriously doubt it.

Lencho fucked around with this message at 09:39 on Dec 13, 2016

Daaku Shinsei
Feb 26, 2003

Man, I saw a Pizza Spidey last month, but I forgot where it was, now. I was broke at the time, so I left it where it was. And I kick myself every day.

In newer ML news, I found all of the Space Knight Venom wave but Hobgoblin.

Also found that one TRU in town has 0 of the new Bale Batman NECA figures, but the other has pegs and pegs of em, so if anyone wants him or that Harley...

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Daaku Shinsei posted:

Man, I saw a Pizza Spidey last month, but I forgot where it was, now. I was broke at the time, so I left it where it was. And I kick myself every day.

In newer ML news, I found all of the Space Knight Venom wave but Hobgoblin.

Also found that one TRU in town has 0 of the new Bale Batman NECA figures, but the other has pegs and pegs of em, so if anyone wants him or that Harley...

I would take a Bale, sure. Assuming he doesn't look like he's been snorting bat coke for weeks.

Daaku Shinsei
Feb 26, 2003

Fuzz posted:

I would take a Bale, sure. Assuming he doesn't look like he's been snorting bat coke for weeks.

Word, you got PMs?

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

CelticPredator posted:

This figure is perfect.

I just bought off eBay a decent looking middle finger hand. Seems fitting.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

I have this awesome 1/6 scale Scars of Dracula figure on preorder:

http://starace.com.hk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=521

Here's the BBTS link:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=STAR10029&mode=retail

It doesn't come with the throne in the photos, so I've been trying to find a throne or even a nice old-style black chair for Christopher Lee to sit on when he's not choking / feasting on another 1/6 scale figure. Where can I find thrones or chairs in 1/6 scale that aren't Barbie or GoT?

Also, I have those Figuarts Avengers figures Lencho posted for sale, minus Hulk, who I'm keeping , if anyone is interested. Along with Figuarts Darth Maul and Figuarts Stormtrooper. Opened and displayed but mint and I have all the accessories / boxes... I'll let them go much cheaper than Amazon and other stores charge.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

In some photos that looks more like Nicholas Cage than Christopher Lee. I'm kinda okay with that.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Fuzz posted:

In some photos that looks more like Nicholas Cage than Christopher Lee. I'm kinda okay with that.

Mitt Romney!

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I see Judd Hirsch in beloved children's Halloween classic, 'The Halloween that Almost Wasn't.'

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Still think I'm right!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lct6x-XqWrw

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Sorry for double posting, got my WoN Metroid and holy poo poo this thing is massive!

Now they just need to put that Prime 3 Figma figure out so I can do an awesome Super Metroid style setup.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

A lot of hate talk about my good and cool Mitt Romney / Judd Hirsch figure I have on preorder... now I can't unsee those two when I look at the figure. It's starting to lose its luster.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lego is making a lot of Batmans

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I NEED THAT

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Got a couple of new NECA figures the other day.

This guy's kinda dope! I've always loved this design, for obvious reasons. It's a cooler, nastier looking Celtic Predator.

And I also snagged the Newt's Rescue set. A set I've been dying to get. loving Newt! Finally! Who ever thought they'd get both Ripley AND Newt figures? The goddamn thing was 50 bucks, but whatever.

jesus gently caress... Ripley's paint probably dried on the joints so she's stuck in that pose. Newt's arms are the same, and one snapped off with very little force. Awful set. Newt's good I guess, and I can always just glue the arm back on or something. But Ripley is just tragic. She's going in the Power Loader.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Looks like Jason's mom from Friday the 13th, what a terrible sculpt.