Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

BiohazrD posted:

snipers getting headshots after several shots by a explosive/high caliber scout?

loving rekt lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Just got put into a IB Rift match that had us down 7000-0 before we scored a point

gg

Edit: final was 13655 to 955

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Welcome to the human race.
the drop rates are hilariouly hosed for me. I already got 10 branded lords but not a single primary drop. Forever 399

fbsw
Mar 3, 2016
this game is kinda dumb sometimes
http://i.imgur.com/5bvqlEp.gifv
enemy players quit, game ended, tears, etc.

fbsw fucked around with this message at 13:55 on Dec 12, 2016

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

fbsw posted:

this game is kinda dumb sometimes
http://i.imgur.com/5bvqlEp.gifv
enemy players quit, game ended, tears, etc.

and that enemy....was Sr Albert Einstein

fbsw
Mar 3, 2016

hitchensgoespop posted:

and that enemy....was Sr Albert Einstein

actually it was Pothog

http://i.imgur.com/KL5Hfxq.gifv

fbsw fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Dec 12, 2016

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

I think this is new? Embedded image in the Dawning page.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
New Taken spindle ornament owns, if I could buy it instead of loving gambling for it I would spend money on that.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

I wish that's how it worked when I buy groceries, head in to the local jewel osco to get a gallon of milk. Slap $20 on the counter for a mystery crate that may or may not have any milk in it and a high likelyhood it's just a can of sardines.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
IB Rift isn't so bad, the new matchmaking seems to be working for me at least. My K/D was 1.26 and I won 9 games and lost 7 earlier today(solo-queue), lifetime I am around 1.0 k/d. More variance in skill is good, someone going off for 25-30+ kills is typical. I used to rarely see that, also seeing people noticeably worse than I am.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

What's happened in the past few months

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006
not much, you?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Bob NewSCART posted:

What's happened in the past few months

A lot of people cut back or quit playing, but tomorrow the game shambles back to life for a while

vvvvvvv It goes live in the game tomorrow but everyone expects it to be behind the same "buy a loot crate and then open it and maybe you got one" system they've used for the past year.

haveblue fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Dec 12, 2016

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

New Taken spindle ornament owns, if I could buy it instead of loving gambling for it I would spend money on that.

Isn't that something they're doing tomorrow

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Is there any kind of a balance patch coming out tomorrow? i.e. weapons, subclasses etc....

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

FishBulb posted:

FishBulb posted:

Tomorrow I expect them to offer the ability to buy special loot crates with a chance of getting that ornament but it will instead be Trespasser ornaments.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

texaholic posted:

Is there any kind of a balance patch coming out tomorrow? i.e. weapons, subclasses etc....

We hope but we don't know for sure

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
By the Year 2025 all Destiny players will be streamers doing lighthouse carries, fighting over the 5 people left who have never been flawless.

It's evolution.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Destiny should have an emblem that only people who have never been flawless can use. As soon as you zone into the lighthouse, it disappears forever.

I'd flaunt that poo poo proudly.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
They haven't mentioned anything about any kind of pvp balance patch coming

So I'm sure there is one.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
When Bernie comes into the Iron Banner fireteam packing a Hard Light

https://vine.co/v/5w7VHutIhma

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

FishBulb posted:

They haven't mentioned anything about any kind of pvp balance patch coming

So I'm sure there is one.

'Listening to community concerns, we've nerfed fusion rifles across the board. Now check out this sweet music video some dude who rides our dick way too hard made!'

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
I watched a video of a blonde pudgy dude on IGN. He said that there was a kiosk coming where you could buy specific ornaments for 25 dust. He also inspired me to go exercise right now
namaste

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!
the sequel to my previous gif

http://i.imgur.com/74NFUyu.gifv

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

That's not fair, whenever I try to blink in a straight line towards enemies I get insta killed.

Granted without the slamming the spark you would have died shortly after, but that's besides the point.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

I've wondered if a class action suit would be/could have been viable as it seems Bungie created a situation in which what they presented/did not clarify presented a reasonable expectation that if x items are available, the drop rate would be 1/x for any specific item. Common sense, etc. anyone who plays the game knows better, but I think China just created law that money purchases in games which rely on chance by necessity must present the odds to the gamer and the Ornament changes (other odds-based purchases coming?) seems like a stealth attempt to get ahead of the curve on this side of the globe for their purposely deceitful practices with their economy to date. Regardless, as the resident whale or at least the most transparent one, I'm hoping DESTINY 2 benefits from this any further de-cunting that occurs to the wares.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

You should go start a protest at their offices to let them know that legal action is forthcoming.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

(Borat voice) "MAH WIFE!"
You can be like Bernie, Moist and I and just play your alt FPS and enjoy superior spawn and vehicle comba-

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

wintrrmute posted:

You can be like Bernie, Moist and I and just play your alt FPS and enjoy superior spawn and vehicle comba-

You left out the part where the 1% of the time you aren't instantly spawn killed you're sniped by a some Adderall soaked 8 year so far away that his character is two pixels tall.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

cvnvcnv posted:

Hunter chest third down on the far right gon look fly on my Bladedancer.

I've wondered if a class action suit would be/could have been viable as it seems Bungie created a situation in which what they presented/did not clarify presented a reasonable expectation that if x items are available, the drop rate would be 1/x for any specific item. Common sense, etc. anyone who plays the game knows better, but I think China just created law that money purchases in games which rely on chance by necessity must present the odds to the gamer and the Ornament changes (other odds-based purchases coming?) seems like a stealth attempt to get ahead of the curve on this side of the globe for their purposely deceitful practices with their economy to date. Regardless, as the resident whale or at least the most transparent one, I'm hoping DESTINY 2 benefits from this any further de-cunting that occurs to the wares.

bungie isn't currently doing anything illegal so a class action suit wouldn't get much traction and destiny is also hilariously small fish in the gaming loot crate world

doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

In the grim darkness of the future there is only Oakley.

Reading now they changed the PVP matchmaking.

So far only had a couple of red bars in about 15-20 matches. This is incredible, previously I swear it would be a blessing to get into a game without one.

So far I've been on the good end of a Mercy Stomp twice and the bad end once.

I'm going to be honest with you guys though, I'd rather get poo poo on by some guy with a lot of skill than some jack rear end who just red bars all over the place any day of the week.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)
Found a use for THE STAG
http://i.imgur.com/Z7cKLrF.mp4
Husky Raid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5EfVat8z2Y

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

wintrrmute posted:

Should have ghostrode the whip

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Wrecks%20Box%20One/video/21322844

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
Also re: bad spawns

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Wrecks%20Box%20One/video/21325164

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

BF1, even when you win your bros get hosed.

http://i.imgur.com/BxTt2uB.gifv

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
http://i.imgur.com/ObByLBR.gifv

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

its kind of weird that there's not more information by now, right?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Menstrual Show posted:

its kind of weird that there's not more information by now, right?

Standard procedure- patch drops at 10 PST, notes usually within a few minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Deej leaving bungie, to join the President Elect's cabinet as press secretary.

• Locked thread