Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SupSuper
Apr 8, 2009

At the Heart of the city is an Alien horror, so vile and so powerful that not even death can claim it.

Ineffiable posted:

No money means.... No animation!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bElQKxfuWf8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

is it feburary yet?????

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

What you got goin on in Feb, fam?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Feberuary is Valentine's Day, when I finally confess my love for Sonic the Hedgehog

Friendly Factory
Apr 19, 2007

I can't stand the wailing of women
Friendly Factory fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Jun 4, 2018

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Here ya go fellas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwPLnFs63cU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Oh god the pregnant sonic fanfic is becoming reality

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

I found good Sonic fanart

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Amppelix posted:

I found good Sonic fanart

My friend jokingly bought the Totino's stuff they brought back at the Sonic 25th or w/e the taco nacho crap. Anyway Sonic made me ask him. I was saying at his place for a 'con. Not a Sonic con.

His wife ate them while we were out of town, they made her sick and had 'no redeeming qualities'. drat it Sonic.

SupSuper
Apr 8, 2009

At the Heart of the city is an Alien horror, so vile and so powerful that not even death can claim it.
I just watched a playthrough of LEGO Dimensions Sonic, and while the engine is clearly not fit for Sonic gameplay, the amount of fanservice is just insane:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSpNAT6DtCU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

lego sonic looks fat

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST

Is the cartoon always this good? Because if it is, I'm in.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Stairmaster posted:

lego sonic looks fat
He's a Lego version of Classic Sonic, so he should look a little chubby :colbert:

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

SonicRulez posted:

Is the cartoon always this good? Because if it is, I'm in.

It has its ups and downs but it's usually better than it has any right to be.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Wait wait wait wait wait wait...

Wait...

The Sonic Boom cartoon is GOOD!?

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

The Sonic Boom cartoon is GOOD!?
Depends on whether or not Knuckles being unable to read triggers you.

Also if you think Sonic's middle name is "The" or not.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Spiderdrake posted:

Depends on whether or not Knuckles being unable to read triggers you.

Also if you think Sonic's middle name is "The" or not.

Sonic's middle name is Maurice. :colbert:

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I marvel at the fact that someone got paid for remembering that one time Sonic pestered Bart Simpson into stealing a copy of Bonestorm over two decades ago.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Discendo Vox posted:

Don't you dare bring that poison into this household! In the season of celebration and happiness! I should have disowned you...

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
LEGO's writing game is top notch. I've got a thing for 100%ing their games on steam, and the DC lego games have become progressively and simultaneously more in-depth, nerdy, and horribly self-aware. The latest batman one lets you unlock Kevin Smith (voiced by Kevin Smith) by beating missions where you direct bad superhero extended universe movies. You can also unlock Zebra Batman and Frank Miller Batman (who is much larger than the other Batmans and can't do anything but smash things).

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

The moment I realized lego games were legit good was like 10 years ago playing the lego star wars games and I noticed that every single lightsaber character had their own unique moveset and 3-hit combo based on how they moved in the movies :stare:

Crazy levels of attention to detail there.

Veotax
May 16, 2006

Discendo Vox posted:

LEGO's writing game is top notch. I've got a thing for 100%ing their games on steam, and the DC lego games have become progressively and simultaneously more in-depth, nerdy, and horribly self-aware. The latest batman one lets you unlock Kevin Smith (voiced by Kevin Smith) by beating missions where you direct bad superhero extended universe movies. You can also unlock Zebra Batman and Frank Miller Batman (who is much larger than the other Batmans and can't do anything but smash things).

Also they had the cast of The Force Awakens record new dialogue for the Lego game. I'm pretty sure that it's the only time Harrison Ford has recorded original voice work for a video game.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST

Discendo Vox posted:

I will fight you.

Discendo Vox posted:

Frank Miller Batman (who is much larger than the other Batmans and can't do anything but smash things).

Hm. I remember loving the original Lego Batman. Things have clearly changed.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

SonicRulez posted:

Hm. I remember loving the original Lego Batman. Things have clearly changed.

I just unlocked Adam West. Hold K to do the Batusi!

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

The only Lego game I played was Star Wars The Original Trilogy, but god drat was that game good.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Not in GBA it wasn't.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Just woke up in the middle of the night...I had that Sonic dream again, gang.

Hope you all have a great holiday today (or just a great day in general if that's not your celebration) :-)

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I got a chaos emerald for Christmas today !

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.

beep by grandpa posted:

I got a chaos emerald for Christmas today !

Nice job! Only six more to get until you become Super beep by grandpa!

I come bearing another great Sonic Medley from GaMetal

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

happy chanukkah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXm8wlIH0oY

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Watching that upset me.

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

ah sonic just as I remember it

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

beep by grandpa posted:

Watching that upset me.

Sonic fans just don't know what they want, do they

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I'm the goatse portals

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

Sonic fans just don't know what they want, do they

Everyone knows Sonic celebrates Christmas. Please respect his Faith.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

beep by grandpa posted:

Everyone knows Sonic celebrates Christmas. Please respect his Faith.

You don't know Sonic's faith! He is very private.

We do, however, know Mario's faith. :colbert:

Skeletome
Feb 4, 2011

Tell them about the tournament!

I predict a great 2017 if you're a fan of Sonic T Hedgehog

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

ImpAtom posted:

You don't know Sonic's faith! He is very private.

We do, however, know Mario's faith. :colbert:

unfair to mario imo, in this picture he's actually praying for the sweet release of death and not death to infidels

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Corn Dog Fountain posted:

I predict a great 2017 if you're a fan of Sonic T Hedgehog

Thats me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world
Just thought I should find this post a home.

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

That's nothing more than the Hedgehog/Prower phenomenon of ostensibly adult characters engaged in prolonged and intense bouts of presexual intimacy.

FN and Poe - despite being twenty- and thirty-somethings, respectively - are several steps behind Matthew Broderick's teen hacker in Wargames, who tentatively explores how it feels to take his shirt off in front of a girl.

For fans, the actual erotic appeal comes from the fact that Sonic The Hedgehog does not gently caress. Ever. He achieves full satisfaction just by staring at you with his massive hypersensitive eyes, and passionately filling his rounded belly with chilidogs. Poe and FN, likewise, will never move beyond hugging and trying on eachothers' clothes. They have no need to.