Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

damnint ups deliver mein kindle so i can set it charging while i take a nappo before worko

i dont care if its snowing and the yetis are running amok in town killing everything in their path, DO IT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
oh, it has little to do with how he'd run the Department of Energy but Perry almost singlehandedly destroyed the Texas education system. Like, not even hyperbole he personally led the charge to absolutely cripple our public education system into pretty much being impossible to fully recover barring a miracle.

and he got us Greg Abbot

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010

Baloogan posted:

Trump's crown is a red hat.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
oh my god

you guys

you guys

Trump Presidential Library

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Schnorkles posted:

Reminder: The presidential election is over.

The only thing that matters right now is the senate

those old posts are wonderful

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Tatum Girlparts posted:

as a governor he was a total clownshoe who did poo poo like hoard our 'rainy day fund' to the point of never using it for actual 'rainy day' situations because it was part of his ~legacy~

he's a super social conservative piece of poo poo

I genuinely don't think he understands how budgets work

he thinks regulations are inherently bad, like, the base act of regulation is a flaw. This led to cool poo poo like a town being nearly wiped out because a fertilizer plant was never inspected or held up to code and exploded.

he's just genuinely a stupid piece of poo poo. Like, even if he was a good politician he's just a dumb, dumb, man.

aggie

He tried to ruin the the university system too by "running it like a business" or something where product was degrees. It was really stupid. Like research professors who got start up grants from the university would be "in the red" or something if I remember correctly.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Tatum Girlparts posted:

oh my god

you guys

you guys

A long hallway covered in tweets framed in gold.

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010

Kurtofan posted:

those old posts are wonderful

Reading the timeline of Schnorkles posts in this thread is a thing of beauty.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Tatum Girlparts posted:

he thinks regulations are inherently bad, like, the base act of regulation is a flaw. This led to cool poo poo like a town being nearly wiped out because a fertilizer plant was never inspected or held up to code and exploded.

Which he then got really, really upset when people brought it up because how could anyone possibly predict an unregulated factory which basically constituted a massive fuel-air bomb would eventually blow up?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Princess Di posted:

You mean this crown?

quoting for no timg

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Reminder : death is certain

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010

Schnorkles posted:

like ffs. anyone who believes the GOP line about being strong in Michigan at this point needs to go lay down for awhile.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

the us taxpayer is going to bail kanye out of his personal debt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99mQ0vOkL2E

:sg:

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

We had our dog's hair cut like this last weekend referencing the same pic. Was hoping for a Santa look. Didn't quite turn out the same due to snout sizes being different and because our dog looks like a goober.

:same:

imho i think he looks cuter tho when all shagged out and grungy tho...and i think the feeling i mutual between us :h:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

What's Aleppo? :confused:

Prav posted:

kanye will personally crown president trump of the holy american empire at the inauguration

here's a likely scenario

as his last act Obama appoints Kanye to the Supreme Court

Trump then demands GOP to accept him so that he can give the oath of office to his oldest friend

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
In 2016 "Kanye and entourage" should mean Kanye and the cast of Entourage in character

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

as a governor he was a total clownshoe who did poo poo like hoard our 'rainy day fund' to the point of never using it for actual 'rainy day' situations because it was part of his ~legacy~

he's a super social conservative piece of poo poo

I genuinely don't think he understands how budgets work

he's just genuinely a stupid piece of poo poo. Like, even if he was a good politician he's just a dumb, dumb, man.

aggie

Thanks!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Tatum Girlparts posted:

oh my god

you guys

you guys

Trump Presidential Twitter Server
ftfy

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Rick perry wears the smart glasses now he's not dumb anymore.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Drunkboxer posted:

He tried to ruin the the university system too by "running it like a business" or something where product was degrees. It was really stupid. Like research professors who got start up grants from the university would be "in the red" or something if I remember correctly.

I mean we could make an entire thread devoted to Rick Perry's failings. Every single step of the way he's been an absolute moron who thinks every single thing he touches needs to be run like a business and doesn't understand basic statesmanship and genuinely seems to treat governing like an annoyance that personally offends him to do and hahahaha oh my god he's in charge of our nukes guys.

...Guys...do you think they know what the DoE does? Like...do you think they think it's literally just 'energy'?

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Which he then got really, really upset when people brought it up because how could anyone possibly predict an unregulated factory which basically constituted a massive fuel-air bomb would eventually blow up?

Remember when he used the office of the governor to demand an apology from a political cartoonist

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I mean we could make an entire thread devoted to Rick Perry's failings

id love that, do it

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Princess Di posted:

When it's your turn, let us know.
Are you asking me to tell you when it's my turn to be POTUS? Because I'm right after HER in line. So never.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I mean we could make an entire thread devoted to Rick Perry's failings. Every single step of the way he's been an absolute moron who thinks every single thing he touches needs to be run like a business and doesn't understand basic statesmanship and genuinely seems to treat governing like an annoyance that personally offends him to do and hahahaha oh my god he's in charge of our nukes guys.

...Guys...do you think they know what the DoE does? Like...do you think they think it's literally just 'energy'?

I guarantee you he has little if any understanding of what the department actually does, and what he does imagine is closer to the EPA.

quote:

Remember when he used the office of the governor to demand an apology from a political cartoonist

Yes, yes I do!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Feminasty Slut posted:

Rick perry wears the smart glasses now he's not dumb anymore.

can Trump give just his glasses a cabinet position or does it have to extend to Perry himself?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

maybe we'll get lucky and perry will accidentally nuke texas and himself?

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Every single step of the way he's been an absolute moron who thinks every single thing he touches needs to be run like a business and doesn't understand basic statesmanship and genuinely seems to treat governing like an annoyance that personally offends him to do and hahahaha oh my god he's in charge of our nukes guys.

Well I'm certainly beginning to see why he appeals to Trump.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

It is literally impossible for Rick Perry to suffer apparently. The Lord wants him to succeed

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/NYDailyNews/status/808736808699891713

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

So what's the bad news?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

BAD NEWS: NY Daily News missed Donald Trumps election to lead the most bombingest nucular powered armed force ever assembled in this star system

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

docbeard posted:

So what's the bad news?

TRUMP

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

best news all week

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

i love my president

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

BAD NEWS: NY Daily News missed Donald Trumps election to lead the most bombingest nucular powered armed force ever assembled in this star system

If this somehow ends up with Donald Trump in gold power armor beating up an asteroid I will take back fully one third of the bad things I've said about 2016.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Nonsense posted:

It is literally impossible for Rick Perry to suffer apparently. The Lord wants him to succeed

More evidence that any god that might exist is a sadistic monster who must be destroyed.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

last minute good news to save 2016!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
lol it just never ends

https://twitter.com/timjhogan/status/808715522917498880

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Tatum Girlparts posted:

oh my god

you guys

you guys

Frank Miller comics and Art of the Deal.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
You idiots totally don't get kayfabe do you

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Markorjoshua posted:

Are you asking me to tell you when it's my turn to be POTUS? Because I'm right after HER in line. So never.

Nah son, you were never on the line at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Baloogan posted:

You idiots totally don't get kayfabe do you

the internet ruined it

trump tried to bring it back

ed balls never breaks it

• Locked thread