Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Mustached5thGrader posted:

I sold a board game on Facebook because it took 5 hours to play and my friends suck and wouldn't play another chapter with me :(

Zombicide?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
A man's leather jacket.

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Is that site going to convert me to Scientology?

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
I know myself, biblically.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
You can always tell someone's a huge doofus trying to look smart when they quote Aristotle.

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.
I had to leave a Flat Earth group because they were encouraging their kids to argue with teachers in science class that the earth is really flat. That is when it stopped being funny and started being sad.

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015

Worldshatter posted:

why the hell would you want to try and sell stuff on facebook of all places?

recently a guy I know was trying to sell a vape on loving snapchat. why the gently caress would you resort to trying to sell poo poo on snapchat in a world where ebay exists.

I live in a small rear end town that doesn't have Craigslist. Facebook is pretty much the only way to sell anything around here.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Even in big places craigslist has fallen as the primary source for buy poo poo. I suspect facebook will take it over 100% soon, my phone app dedicates 1/3 of its tabs to selling crap.

ZHamburglar posted:

I had to leave a Flat Earth group because they were encouraging their kids to argue with teachers in science class that the earth is really flat. That is when it stopped being funny and started being sad.

Is that group 95% trolls 5% idiots? Its got to be a huge number of trolls/ironic

Bombadilillo fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Dec 13, 2016

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Bombadilillo posted:

Even in big places craigslist has fallen as the primary source for buy poo poo. I suspect facebook will take it over 100% soon, my phone app dedicates 1/3 of its tabs to selling crap.

Is that group 95% trolls 5% idiots? Its got to be a huge number of trolls/ironic

It doesn't matter anymore, trolling is now post irony.

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

Anyone else seeing a lot of "viral" videos for random products in their feeds lately? This page posts a ton of them: https://www.facebook.com/pg/jerseydemic/posts/?ref=page_internal

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.

Chomp8645 posted:

Zombicide?

Mansions of Madness V2

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Bombadilillo posted:

I follow a person on instagram named "flatearthshirtco" and the dude justs reposts dozens of memes about anything then replaces the topic with pro flat earth stuff. I can&t decide if he's a dedicated troll or actually just really into hating on "globists".

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

I follow a person on instagram named "flatearthshirtco" and the dude justs reposts dozens of memes about anything then replaces the topic with pro flat earth stuff. I can&t decide if he's a dedicated troll or actually just really into hating on "globists".

We prefer to be called Globeheads, thank you very much.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

Spam him with announcements for the Golden Globes

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Post this on his feed

Noobicide
Sep 12, 2007

It's actually spelled (((globists)). The parenthesis tell you we're really talking about jews

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

I just thought this was funny :shobon:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

TheMostFrench posted:

ive carefully reviewed your entry and im sorry to report that not even the beginnings of a smile or even smirk formed at my lips as i read it over and over again, scanning carefully trying to find the funny part(s)

also it's not complicated it is a side story that takes place between episodes 3 and 4. since it technically is not part of that main plot thread (about the skywalkers) and not given an episode number it is not a prequel or sequel to either trilogy

star wars is fuckin nothing to joke about pallo :smuggo:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

thathonkey posted:

ive carefully reviewed your entry and im sorry to report that not even the beginnings of a smile or even smirk formed at my lips as i read it over and over again, scanning carefully trying to find the funny part(s)

also it's not complicated it is a side story that takes place between episodes 3 and 4. since it technically is not part of that main plot thread (about the skywalkers) and not given an episode number it is not a prequel or sequel to either trilogy

star wars is fuckin nothing to joke about pallo :smuggo:

There's a simple word for that, gaiden. Like Ninja Gaiden. Stupid foreign languages.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

TheMostFrench posted:

It's a prequel to Star Wars. There I said in six words.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Thirdquel is what I'm calling it, but no one talks to me so I don't have to defend it

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634

Hardawn posted:

Thirdquel is what I'm calling it, but no one talks to me so I don't have to defend it

*le me reads but doesnt empty quote or reply to this post

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Link?????!?!?!? People hafta know about this!

E: I actually just want to laugh at some dumb bullshit.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Pvt.Scott posted:

Link?????!?!?!? People hafta know about this!

Welcome to the party, but it's almost over. :smugdog:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Look at this guy hogging all the enlightenment for himself. SMH

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Aww, it's money-stealing cult recruitment, not regular crazy. :(

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Facebook Aunt posted:

Look at this guy hogging all the enlightenment for himself. SMH

No, Trump is using his new insights to Make America Great Again for everyone.

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007

yesss...now I have a comeback when people dis for smokin'

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Post this on his feed

a glitch
Jun 27, 2008

no wait stop

Soiled Meat

Only 4 elephants from the discworld.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/bloodhaiI/status/809343537032658944

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

i base my sense of self on a bunch of 3000 year old pedo greeks who wore bathrobes everywhere

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

So Tesla was a smart guy but everything he's ever said seems to have been used by edgy "2smart4u" teens in desperate attempts to reassure themselves of their own superiority

He sounds like a dick is what I'm saying

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Worldshatter posted:

So Tesla was a smart guy but everything he's ever said seems to have been used by edgy "2smart4u" teens in desperate attempts to reassure themselves of their own superiority

He sounds like a dick is what I'm saying

He was a virgin who put science over sex, picture the people who would admire him

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Robo Reagan posted:

i base my sense of self on a bunch of 3000 year old pedo greeks who wore bathrobes everywhere

You can rest assured those fuckin philosophers would be tweeting their political hot takes and instagraming photos of them next to their hollow-eyed child lovers non-stop if they had the chance.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

something something :catdrugs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

didnt tesla die miserable poor and alone. not really the best dude to take life advice from

• Locked thread