Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Griffin going "oo wa ah ah ah" in Touch The Skyrim is still one of my favourite Griffin moments ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
So there's this annual fundraising project created by the Vlogbrothers called Project For Awesome that have been running for several years now. Basically people make videos about their favourite charity, other people vote on them, and most popular charities get the funds raised through donations and Kickstarter-like 'perks'. The way this relates to the McElroy Family Podcasting Empire is one of the perks:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

toanoradian posted:

So there's this annual fundraising project created by the Vlogbrothers called Project For Awesome that have been running for several years now. Basically people make videos about their favourite charity, other people vote on them, and most popular charities get the funds raised through donations and Kickstarter-like 'perks'. The way this relates to the McElroy Family Podcasting Empire is one of the perks:

Travis also hosted an hour of the livestream, which was pretty cool!

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

What are the Car Boys using for their background music? Is it part of the game or something I can buy?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

BigRed0427 posted:

What are the Car Boys using for their background music? Is it part of the game or something I can buy?

It's Clair de Lune and it'd be amazing if it was part of the base game but it isn't.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

BigRed0427 posted:

Clair de Lune, the third movement of Debussy's Suite bergamasque.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Honestly they overuse it. It's like anytime a car so much as leaves the ground for a second they bring it in.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
They've started bringing in other compositions (or at least different parts of it)

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Was there ever a Roman Mars/Justin collaboration or did I just dream that? I remember something about...pools?

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

toanoradian posted:

Was there ever a Roman Mars/Justin collaboration or did I just dream that? I remember something about...pools?

You remember right :keke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtnhVmkpHxY

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

flatluigi posted:

They've started bringing in other compositions (or at least different parts of it)

Garfield Heights was using the American Beauty theme, I think.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I'm so glad I waited to get my physical copy of the Adventure Zine to look through it, because turning a page to find that Steven Sugar did a piece based on a character with my dumb name is like the highlight of my month.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

I really hope that somebody draws a picture of Travis "Brock Lesnar" McElroy, Griffin Cena, and The Pacifier.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I wanna know what the wizard duel in the 11th hour was gonna be

Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

My echo was triggered in the latest MBMBaM when they started asking Alexa how old Paul Razer was. It told me what the word precise meant.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Can someone please make me feel less like an rear end in a top hat and agree that the meat crime merited Uchi's reaction?

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
I'd be pissed too, it's a massive dick move in a world where delivery pizza exists. It's really up to the meat eaters to apologise.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

rumble in the bunghole posted:

I'd be pissed too, it's a massive dick move in a world where delivery pizza exists. It's really up to the meat eaters to apologise.

Exactly, thanks buddy

Beekeeping and You
Sep 27, 2011

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Can someone please make me feel less like an rear end in a top hat and agree that the meat crime merited Uchi's reaction?

Haven't gotten to that episode yet, but did listen to the rosebuddies, and if it went down how they said, uh, YEAH, that's a huge loving dick move

Also in the newest mbmbam griffin mentions "Swallowing john cena like kirby" and once again his ambiguous vore fetish is in question

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Beekeeping and You posted:

Haven't gotten to that episode yet, but did listen to the rosebuddies, and if it went down how they said, uh, YEAH, that's a huge loving dick move

Also in the newest mbmbam griffin mentions "Swallowing john cena like kirby" and once again his ambiguous vore fetish is in question

I mean I'd say the cat's out of the bag on that one but it's more like the boy is in the Fox.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Is Oh No Ross and Kerry as smug and annoying as the ads make it sound?

Kojiro
Aug 11, 2003

LET'S GET TO THE TOP!
Carrie, not Kerry, and yeah it's pretty smug but also interesting. Have we not learned by now that all podcast ads are atrocious?

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
I said something jokingly to Carrie on twitter once that could be admittedly be considered an insult because it was poorly phrased, but wasn't the way i meant it, and woke up with like five angry messages from her boyfriend and one message from her apologizing for her boyfriend. I explained what I meant and apologized for the misunderstanding.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
new The Charlie and Daddy Show up and Charlie's violent streak cannot be tamed.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Ive felt like this for a while and have had nowhere to put it: Carrie's bf Drew seems like such lame wimpy baby and he doesn't sound any better either.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
She should just date Ross. Just like Travis and Andie, or Griffin and Nick.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Is it okay to draw on a Stand with magic marker?

Sometimes, when my stepdad Kira blows up someone, I'll write messages on his Stand [KILLER QUEEN] (he is pink) with washable marker and send him down stairs. Just little messages, like if I need food or about how much I hate my stepdad Kira. My mom said it will make the Stand sick, is she right?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Awm that hurts my Queen Esteem.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
I HATE YOU, YOSHIKAGE KIRA!

BITES THE DUST! (time resets)

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Conrad_Birdie posted:

new The Charlie and Daddy Show up and Charlie's violent streak cannot be tamed.

Do you have a link?

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

flatluigi posted:

Do you have a link?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH8wQcX0atk&feature=youtu.be

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Ive felt like this for a while and have had nowhere to put it: Carrie's bf Drew seems like such lame wimpy baby and he doesn't sound any better either.
I mean the dude has cerebral palsy so I'm willing to cut him some slack in that department

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Charlie's gonna punch the fuckin moon after she kicks Travis' rear end

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Stroop There It Is posted:

I mean the dude has cerebral palsy so I'm willing to cut him some slack in that department

Haha did not know that. Kinda hard to keep ragging on him. Though I don't really think his CP affects the stuff that annoys me about him, so it's not like a free pass.

I'll shut up about it though, what do I know?

Mae
Aug 1, 2010

Supesudandi wa, kukan-nai no dandidesu

Well, he's certainly lame.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

Mae posted:

Well, he's certainly lame.

:eyepop:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/theEsquirebob/status/808745542238883840

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Tatum Girlparts posted:

if you're interested in scientology at all, their seven episode run about that was great

the church of scientology is really bad at google

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Tatum Girlparts posted:

It's kind of smug, but it's really interesting and they make an effort to treat their subjects with respect. The episodes about Mormonism, which are some of the first ones they did, are great places to start, as are the Scientology ones they did recently. I also really like the two recent episodes about Pastor Melissa Scott - there's a bit in part two that I think is the hardest I've ever laughed at their show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
Oh No Ross and Carrie is far less smug than you'd expect considering they're routinely talking about the dumbest people imaginable.

In thread-related content: Justin and Griffin rank their favorite games of 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XTMhMS4G4g

Some other guys are there also, I guess.