Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

elf help book posted:

ive only been playing the first 3 levels and im going nuts, i want to try everything and then i stop playing and think of something new to try

It's so good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

BBJoey posted:

they put all the really whacky humour behind easter eggs,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZtGX6bikRs

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
They just announced a Christmas themed episode set in Paris. GOTY

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

MeatwadIsGod posted:

this game rules

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I don't like Marrakesh as much as Sapienza but it's still cool

Waffle Ryebread
Sep 21, 2016

MeatwadIsGod posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEIx2XEjhLU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUlfVzK2X_U

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I had really hoped they were going to do a special halloween mission but a christmas one is great too

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
This is my favorite Hitman. Add me on Steam and try to beat my Paris score, if you dare!

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I don't like Marrakesh as much as Sapienza but it's still cool

Sapienza is so loving dense, it's insane.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

MeatwadIsGod posted:

I feel like most of the humor is in the incidental conversations. Just listening to the guy praying in the Sapienza church is loving hilarious.

Lmao at the repair man outfit in Marrakesh. A. AlHazred's Electronic Service :lol:

The guy melting down over the Ikea chair ftw.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i like when you kill and hide a target theres a few npcs going around like "where did he go??? i cant find him anywhere!"

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Ragg posted:

This is my favorite Hitman. Add me on Steam and try to beat my Paris score, if you dare!

added

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
try subduing someone but not choking them out and see what they say after a while

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

elf help book posted:

i like when you kill and hide a target theres a few npcs going around like "where did he go??? i cant find him anywhere!"
It happens with guards too. Scared the poo poo out of me once but I don't think they actually do anything about it lol

frank.club posted:

try subduing someone but not choking them out and see what they say after a while
the choking out part always makes me wish it had MGSV's holdup mechanics. They'd probably make it too easy and it's a totally different kind of game but still

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

the choking out part always makes me wish it had MGSV's holdup mechanics. They'd probably make it too easy and it's a totally different kind of game but still

that would work really well, I think. I hope they add cool new features like this for season 2.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

HORMELCHILI posted:

I had really hoped they were going to do a special halloween mission but a christmas one is great too

the Christmas party level in blood money is one of my favorite levels

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

Ragg posted:

It's an impressive score Ragg.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

farsel posted:

It's an impressive score Ragg.

Thank you.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

just noticed that you now get a big SILENT ASSASSIN banner on your score screen if you got Silent Assassin. That's cool, it was weird not knowing whether you had achieved it or not after the first time

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The new christmas bonus level is nuts

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i was talking with a friend yesterday saying i hope they make the santa suit unlockable but that they probably wouldnt do something that goofy

glad i was wrong :tfrxmas:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I just played the Sapienza bonus level and it kind of sucks lol. The gimmick kills are funny but there are like two disguises and most of the level is blocked off. Can't complain for free but I hope Marrakesh and the new one are better

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I just played the Sapienza bonus level and it kind of sucks lol. The gimmick kills are funny but there are like two disguises and most of the level is blocked off. Can't complain for free but I hope Marrakesh and the new one are better

..........?

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You can only play that level if you bought the full experience. Unfortunately if you bought all packs individually there is no like 5 dollar pack that includes the bonus missions. Though the Christmas mission is available for everyone

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wait I didn't realize he was talking about the bonus mission, my b. I haven't played that so IDK if its good or not. Talking poo poo on OG Sapienza is strictly prohibited in this thread

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

sapienza bonus is bad, marrakech bonus is real good

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Sapienza owns so it's doubly sad in the bonus mission because most of the level is blocked off off by artificial barriers. I always find those depressing in reused areas/assets in games. Oh well

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

frank.club posted:

You can only play that level if you bought the full experience. Unfortunately if you bought all packs individually there is no like 5 dollar pack that includes the bonus missions. Though the Christmas mission is available for everyone

they are gonna make a bonus mission pack once the retail version is out next month

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm gonna buy it

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I like the Bangkok level. It feels a little rushed compared to sapienza and Marrakesh maybe but I think other than it maybe lacking as good a sense of place - it could be a generic 5 star hotel anywhere - and a couple of weird parts (all the identical empty keycard-locked rooms, some screwy AI like the way the musician started gently sodomising a gardener over a balcony when he was supposed to be alone to murder) it's a really well put together area with loads of cool stuff to do

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

that sounds like every musician ive ever known tbh

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

how was the view from the balcony?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Wtf that level owns

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Its smaller and more linear but theres still like twelve ways to kill him plus it has a good vibe

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

rediscover posted:

how was the view from the balcony?

sublime, nothing like the smell of lawn clippings on your lover to truly spice up the mood

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i know that guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

ah, his name is jordan cross.