Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Lord of Pie posted:

My high school had a meat class because they were running a butchering business on the side. People could bring in all the Bambis they blasted during deer season to get the meat worked up, and the school got paid because lol if you think property tax is funding much of anything in the land of meth mansions

Lmao at getting a D though, drat son

E: Quote, edit, w/e

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Nichael posted:

Well, yeah, but even after 2000 and 2004 I thought there was some point where people would actually vote "negatively" to stop a candidate. Apparently that's not the case as Trump was just about bottom of the barrel in a way even Bush was not. You need to get people to vote positively.

which is kind of weird when you think about it? like loss aversion is a bigger motivator than possible reward, it makes sense to be more motivated by the worst case scenario in a sense

like if you assume the rustling in the bush is a bunny, and it's a lion instead, ur fked m8

Serf
May 5, 2011

Firebert posted:

https://twitter.com/NoahShachtman/status/808804662665158656

"Meat." Also really, can't get higher than a C?? Perry is a real dumb motherfucker.

lmao at the idea of this idiot dropping a "bomb" on anyone

the only bombs being dropped from here on out are Trump-branded turds that fall onto the head of the American electorate lol

we'll learn to like it

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

america status: great again

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Karl Sharks posted:

i wasn't trying to win, just bored and waiting for oysters

i feel a little bit d&d

I'm just being a bitch because I don't want to be all "well actually nuance :goonsay: " when I'm phone posting sorry buddy boy

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

why would an accomplished pedophile use a very googleable term on his public ig?

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

change my name posted:

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/b83e/a48d1ba3e22aa236004167e02d57de42f269.pdf

Sahel drought mechanism - "We review the evidence that connects drought and desertification in the Sahel with climate change past,
present and future. Advances in climate modeling point to the oceans, not land, as the cause of the recent
persistence of drought in the Sahel. The current generation of global climate models reproduces the spatial
extent, continental in scale, and the timing and duration of the shift to dry conditions that occurred in the
late 1960's given knowledge of observed surface oceanic conditions only. The pattern statistically and
dynamically associated with drought is one of warming of the tropical oceans, especially the Pacific and Indian Oceans, superimposed on an enhanced warming of the southern compared to the northern
hemisphere most evident in the Atlantic."

http://ocp.ldeo.columbia.edu/res/div/ocp/drought/dustbowl.shtml

"Recent modeling work (Schubert et al. 2004a,b, Seager et al. 2005) has claimed that the Dust Bowl drought of the 1930s was forced by small changes in tropical SSTs, essentially several persistent years of La Niña-like conditions in the Pacific and a warm subtropical North Atlantic Ocean, both of which are assumed to have had natural origins. If this is so then it means that, had the SSTs been known in advance, it would have been possible to predict that the drought was to occur and, perhaps, the environmental and social catastrophe of the Dust Bowl could have been ameliorated. "

drat, thanks for sharing that tidbit

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

im a poo poo student n im p much genius

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Lord of Pie posted:

My high school had a meat class because they were running a butchering business on the side. People could bring in all the Bambis they blasted during deer season to get the meat worked up, and the school got paid because lol if you think property tax is funding much of anything in the land of meth mansions

man all my school had was woodshop

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure
So we established that most americans are fuckin dumb but like
is there anywhere where people aren't fuckin dumb?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hugY9CwhfzE

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

theflyingexecutive posted:

why would an accomplished pedophile use a very googleable term on his public ig?

Because these are tricksy kid fuckers who like hiding coy little hints about said kid loving all around us.

The sad thing is, there's probably a gently caress ton of kid sex rings on this planet. But they're actually good at what they do (as horrible as that is to say). They know how to cover it up. And they sure as gently caress don't leave breadcrumbs out, scattered to the internet winds for Reddit neckbeard sleuths to find and play Nick Valentine, Ace Detective with.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

smug n stuff posted:

Space. I bet that one astronaut is smart

Serf
May 5, 2011

anyone who refers to themselves as a "wonk" needs to have their Twitter account banned lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz posted:

bernie kinda like this
hillary kinda like that

lmebo so tru ahaha

cant believe u ran laps around jokers who tried to write eloquent paragraphs about that

where ur brevity had that much clarity

owns

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

smug n stuff posted:

do the dead count?

theflyingexecutive posted:

because people in power are always cocky like in the movies where the bad guy drops hints everywhere, but only the brave hero(es) is able to connect the dots (with MSPaint)

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Nichael posted:

The sad thing is, there's probably a gently caress ton of kid sex rings on this planet. But they're actually good at what they do (as horrible as that is to say). They know how to cover it up. And they sure as gently caress don't leave breadcrumbs out, scattered to the internet winds for Reddit neckbeard sleuths to find and play Nick Valentine, Ace Detective with.
they don't even cover it up in the uk and japan because the sad truth is that nobody there cares

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I like that Trump has been accused with corroborating withnesses of raping an underaged girl, has walked in on 12-17 year old girl's locker rooms repeatedly and started grabbing them, ran an illegal underage modeling business, spent a ton of time with Epstein and commented on how he approves of his taste in young women, and is just generally super lecherous around young girls

but the REAL child molesters are some people who said this thing that means this thing I read of Urban Dictionary that was just added

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

smug n stuff posted:

Australia's got concentration camps. UK has Brexit brand cereal bars. India has their fanatic, Modi. France has a Nazi lady. Iceland's got Hilmar Veigar Pétursson. The answer's no.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

they don't even cover it up in the uk and japan because the sad truth is that nobody there cares

i think the best way to avoid detection of these pizzagate types is to just call it "pedo ping pong sex ring store" and talk about how you love little boys a lot

like they wouldn't see the challenge in that, so why bother?

now let me tell you about what i've uncovered about chuck e cheese

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

smug n stuff posted:

not anywhere that won't be a smoldering crater by this time next year

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Epic High Five posted:

I like that Trump has been accused with corroborating withnesses of raping an underaged girl, has walked in on 12-17 year old girl's locker rooms repeatedly and started grabbing them, ran an illegal underage modeling business, spent a ton of time with Epstein and commented on how he approves of his taste in young women, and is just generally super lecherous around young girls

but the REAL child molesters are some people who said this thing that means this thing I read of Urban Dictionary that was just added
if you've ever actually known one of those people, you'd find that they themselves have pedophilic tendencies and their accusations are largely political

basically "only conservatives should be allowed to be child molesters" :thumbsup:

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/AirlineFlyer/status/808784749162590209

Time for a US Coup thread?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

donald hosed a thirteen year old. no one cares. Clinton had a pizza party, send in the armed forces to save the kids!!!!

Serf posted:

anyone who refers to themselves as a "wonk" needs to have their Twitter account banned lol
I think we could get bi-partisan support for this.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

also ivanka stuff :whitewater:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Karl Sharks posted:

i think the best way to avoid detection of these pizzagate types is to just call it "pedo ping pong sex ring store" and talk about how you love little boys a lot

like they wouldn't see the challenge in that, so why bother?

now let me tell you about what i've uncovered about chuck e cheese

lol if you did that you'd get their attention in the form of getting their business

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

You shouldn't have sex with children.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

That DICK! posted:

You shouldn't have sex with children.

holy poo poo i just remembered today is opposite day holy poo poo taht dick wtfc man

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

probably just training for when they have to extract the president from trump tower because someone's targeting it???

idk, it's already gone tho

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Augus posted:

not anywhere that won't be a smoldering crater by this time next year

speak of the devil

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Karl Sharks posted:

also ivanka stuff :whitewater:
The dude groped his daughter on live television. Imagine if Obama did that. The outrage would never end, and I'd be right there with the people disgusted by it because holy gently caress is that gross.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

lmebo so tru ahaha

cant believe u ran laps around jokers who tried to write eloquent paragraphs about that

where ur brevity had that much clarity

owns

what

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Trump is going to escape a coup attempt and rally the to the streets with his twitter account

The Erdogan Comeback

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure
I just really want to see the FBI and CIA dukin' it out all sneakily, Spy vs. Spy style
that'd own and make a super dope movie huh?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

if u see it then it aint that sneaky ya ding dong

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure

Turdfuzz posted:

if u see it then it aint that sneaky ya ding dong

gently caress

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

i'm the d in meat