Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
:siren::siren::siren: Exciting news, Something Awful Let's Play subforum!!! Have I got a brand new LP for you! :siren::siren::siren:

It's an LP full of fun, excitement, carpets, misplaced fatherly love, excitement, donkeys, sarcastic romantic banter, excitement, a dedicated Nolan North button, excitement, glowing balls of light, a hidden magic society in the desert torn between two powerful gods one of ultimate benevolence and light and the other of ultimate destruction and darkness, monsters, music from Sigur Ros and Sia*, and excitement!

"But, Blind Sally", you say, "I've lost count, but you've definitely mentioned 'excitement' in your blurb more than once. I'd say at least three times."

To which I answer: YES, OF COURSE!

You see, this LP that I have for you, this brand new LP is nothing if not exciting, and this is a point worth repeating in order to hammer home that critical point.

So come, join me, Blind Sally, and several other goons**, as we traverse the (absolutely brand new) magical expanse of one of the most under-rated gems of the year 2008--

Artix Returns: Let's Play Prince of Persia MMVIII

*only in the game's trailers
**LP may or may not contain traces of nine-gear crow

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

Okay, but no, seriously, I'm taking over Crow's thread. Same format, same commentary folks, only real difference is I'm running the show.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Let's Play SpongeBob: Truth or Square

Truth or Square is a 3D platformer developed by the genre (and license) veterans at Heavy Iron Studios.

Frosty Mossman
Feb 17, 2011

"I Guess Somebody Fixed All the Problems" -- Confused Citizen

Dishonored: Mostly Just Flesh, Really is a challenge run of Dishonored, in anticipation of the sequel coming out this Friday.

LogicalFallacy
Nov 16, 2015

Wrecking hell's shit since 1993

I made the silly mistake of saying that I would LP Bad Rats Show. Join us in the casual LP thread as we start this glorious shitshow.

Link here.

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

LPer, Reviewer, Mad Welshman

(Yes, that's a self portrait)
Horror strategy games, from a two person studio... And a Let's Player who wants to face the darkness...

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play Spider-Man 2

Spider-Man 2 is considered the big one. The first 3D title by Neversoft was a huge success, no doubt, and the Movie Game follow-up by Treyarch -while weird- expanded on the formula and added ambitious features, like 30 unlockable combos and full mid-air combat. What does Spider-Man 2 do, then? Well, it makes everything better.

Das Panzer
Nov 11, 2016

I've made the mistake of asking other people to dictate my military strategy. God help me, I'm playing Hearts of Iron 4. In all honesty, I enjoy the rather casual but much easier to pick up and play installment to the series, and I'm hoping it'll either go amazingly or Crash and burn. Either or is fine by me, really.

Link here

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

Let'en my post flyen true

A double-feature of Metroid Prime: Federation Force and Another Metroid 2 Remake. How long can I survive???

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

The semi-sequel to Agent Under Fire, a semi-tie-in to Die Another Day, and a semi-adaptation of Moonraker. With Pierce Brosnan's face but not his voice. And his car I guess. By EA.
It works out surprisingly well.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

A narrative, screenshot LP of Geneforge, an old school-styled tactical RPG with a side of weird Pokemon. Gotta shape 'em all?

The Heavenator
Feb 28, 2011

BangBangBang! Commando of the Galaxy

Today, on Remembrance Day, Let's Play Remember Me. A game about why millennials are ruining the memory economy.

Cartoon Violence
Oct 30, 2012

Stop being such goons, you CLODS!

Let's Play MMOs!

With the internet littered with Free-2-Play MMOs, it's a small wonder that there's a dedicated audience at all. Olivia and Darcy are here to do the opposite of that and play a little bit of every free MMO they can get their hands on, mostly the lovely ones.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Let's Play Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories

Someone at Square decided this action-rpg series needed a card based handheld game. It is also completely plot-integral to this series. We're gonna be playing through it so no one else has to!

sethimothy
Nov 1, 2006

Nyu for 1d4 points of damage

Let's Play! Phantom Brave!
, an SRPG title by Nippon Ichi Software where you summon the spirits of the dead into household items to take on a grand evil.

Level 1 Thief
Dec 17, 2007

I'm busy, and I'm having fun.

Geralt of Rivia has gone on assignment and will be gone for some time. Let's find out what he gets up to in The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine!

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

A perfectly normal LP of Pokemon Red. ;)

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play "Captain America and The Avengers"

Captain America and The Avengers was originally a beat 'em up released in arcades. It shortly after received two attempts at a faithful recreation on the Super Nintendo and Genesis/Mega Drive. We're playing the Genesis version.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

TOTAL EXTREME WRESTLING 2013

Against my better judgement, I resurrected an ancient horror that should have stayed dead. Now we all must live with the consequences.

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.

Jagen's Song: Let's Play Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon!

Let's go save Archanea from the dragon menace, one last time, for an old friend's sake. Behold as the brave Prince Marth rallies an army, battles unstoppable foes, and slowly inches around the map because ballistas exist and they terrify me.

The Heavenator
Feb 28, 2011

BangBangBang! Commando of the Galaxy

Just recently started up a 100% completionist co-op run of Ratchet Deadlocked. You know, the Ratchet game that isn't good.

Thread is here

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

come watch an anime

(SUNCOAST-DUB) Everybody Loves Rayearth S2 [240p XVID].rm

Kuvo fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Nov 23, 2016

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play CID The Dummy

Do you want to watch me play another game that no one else has ever completely recorded? Of course you do.

Levarris
Sep 19, 2011

"To win in battle, know your enemy. To win in life, know your weakness."
- Miyamoto Musashi

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3799292

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Come play boardgames to celebrate/denigrate Fidel Castro and maybe get beaten by a flowchart. Chaos reigns in Cuba Libre!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I suppose I should also post this one too:

Artix and I are going on a roadtrip. Along the way, we are going to ruin several self-important jagoffs precious little lives in the pursuit of big money and fast cars, and maybe, just maybe, destroy Forza Horizon itself in the process.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play Run Saber

Expect an anime rivalry, a reasonable amount of variety, some mildly messed-up visuals, and it's over before you know it.

PeaceDiner
Mar 24, 2013

In space, no one can hear me play Psy-O-Blade

There's space drama aplenty in this Genesis adventure game, where Keith McDonnel and his group must go aboard the interstellar ship Septemius 2 to find out what happened to its crew. It's sure to be a Moving Adventure.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

*Wiggle waggle*

My Dropsy LP is now live!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Let's take a trip to scenic Bright Falls together, home of the belly burster hot dog, Deer Fest, and all the nordic walking you could ever want. Also, dark creatures from beyond human imagination. This LP is two years in the making!

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

http://i.imgur.com/e0BDMLR.mp4

Come join ChaosArgate and I on another wild ride!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Two Let's Plays for the price of one! Sword of Mana with a bonus Final Fantasy Adventure LP.

Colorred
Dec 26, 2012

Join me and my co-commentator as we attempt to save the world from a maniacal psychopath who has already killed more than 2 billion people! GET YOUR ANIME ON MOTHERTRUCKERS

Fiendly
May 27, 2010

That's not right!

Zain and Scruffo join me for dumber of 2004's third-person celebrations of psychic mayhem, Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy!

Koobes
Nov 6, 2012

My buddy Zarin and I look at the newest roadtrip simulator Final Fantasy 15

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Join me as I drag my brother through Hideo Kojima's latest and greatest work. Which is, of course, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Jan 14, 2017

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
I've started a mostly informative LP of ENTER THE GUNGEON, a roguelike bullet hell game. It's cool and good, I'm pretty good at it, and I want other people to be good too.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3801996

Highwang
Nov 7, 2013

No Pineapple?
No Thank You!
[timg]http://lpix.org/2654854/2016-12-07 10-29-26.mp4_snapshot_00.00.31_[2016.12.13_00.53.25].jpg[/timg]

Come watch me beat up aquatic life with a boat oar.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play Santa Claus in Trouble

Is there really a difference between playing this and Daze Before Christmas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Mario Party 2 didn't manage to break us, so Grace and I are going to try something a little harder!