Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alehkhs
Oct 6, 2010

The Sorrow of Poets
In the eleventh entry of the Fast and Furious series, Fast and Furious: Street Ba11ers, the team must stop a nuclear device from being detonated during the World Cup.
Roman Pearce, in his trademark accidental brilliance, hides the device inside a zorb during the opening celebrations...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vce7Z9ziAjs&t=22s

What future Fast and Furious movie are you eagerly looking forward to?

Alehkhs fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Dec 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

all of them

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
At some point it is going to become like the Land Before Time, and each episode will teach people important life lessons. I'm looking forward to the anti-bullying anti-drugs message in Fast and the Furious 16.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

I'm looking forward to Fast and Furious 21 when Disney has bought the franchise and its crossing over with Star Wars. The crew needs to steal the X-wing plans before the empire gets them first!

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
I want to see the one where Vin Diesel and The Rock drive so fast that they go back in time, and then they interact with the cast from the first Fast & Furious movie, including the guy who's dead now.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
I am invested in the characters and their growth through the films.

Alehkhs
Oct 6, 2010

The Sorrow of Poets

PotatoManJack posted:

I want to see the one where Vin Diesel and The Rock drive so fast that they go back in time, and then they interact with the cast from the first Fast & Furious movie, including the guy who's dead now.

Ah yes, Fast and Furious 88

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
like the second poster guy said

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
the one that's actually just a plot from the Dukes of Hazzard but no one notices

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

kingcom posted:

I'm looking forward to Fast and Furious 21 when Disney has bought the franchise and its crossing over with Star Wars. The crew needs to steal the X-wing plans before the empire gets them first!

This sounds good, but it won't be great until the characters are introduced into the Once Upon a Time tv story line. That's gonna be sooooo dope.

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010
F&F 22: Step Off The Gas. Now that oil is more valuable than gold, the gang have to soup up their childhood go-karts in order to chase down a petrol tanker with a cargo worth millions.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
The Fast and the Fury Road: Beyond Porsche Fire Suppression Systems

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Fast And Furious: 12 Years Old

Young Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel's Computer Generated Likeness) discovers the adrenaline of street car racing. While his young friends are his biggest fans, his parents aren't fans at all! Young Dom decides to take Wheels (Stephen Hawking), a fellow newcomer and new teacher in school, under his wing. These two just can't catch a break from Hot Rod, the 17 year-old bully and top driver in the local junior circuits. Dom's sister Mia sees something she really wants, too (Wheels). Trouble is, neither of them realize he's an undercover hall monitor, and Dominic and his rival Hot Rod are both the prime suspects in a case involving the missing homework answers from Mrs. Frizzle's AP Physics classroom.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

satanic splash-back posted:

Fast And Furious: 12 Years Old

Young Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel's Computer Generated Likeness) discovers the adrenaline of street car racing. While his young friends are his biggest fans, his parents aren't fans at all! Young Dom decides to take Wheels (Stephen Hawking), a fellow newcomer and new teacher in school, under his wing. These two just can't catch a break from Hot Rod, the 17 year-old bully and top driver in the local junior circuits. Dom's sister Mia sees something she really wants, too (Wheels). Trouble is, neither of them realize he's an undercover hall monitor, and Dominic and his rival Hot Rod are both the prime suspects in a case involving the missing homework answers from Mrs. Frizzle's AP Physics classroom.

ADD A GODDAMN TALKING CAR IN AND WE'RE IN FUCKIN BUSINESS!

*unrolls 100 dollar bill, picks at teeth, places back in wallet*

*sweats*

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
The one where they pay me to watch it.

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000
http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/i-watched-all-six-fast-and-furious-movies-simultaneously-and-now-i-am-dead-666

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
lords of the fast and the furious

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!
The one where their family gets torn apart by family and they turn their back on family to find a new family then one of them starts a family that goes to war with the other family but then they become one big family and drive cars.

edit:
F&F XXVI: The Fast and the Familiest

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Dec 13, 2016

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
Fabulous & Furious 69: Vin Diesel and the Rock find themselves broke and carless in Istanbul, where they have to climb the ranks in the local oil wrestling league. They also kiss a lot. 120 min.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I was disappointed Furious 7 featured none of these scenes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5dPRvzvrGQ

DO IT TO IT
Mar 3, 2008

I know "mon" means man, but I don't think "Och" means anything.

Furious 666: The crew drives straight into hell to steal back the soul of Paul walker

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I'll watch all of them because I'm a loving piece of poo poo

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
A live-action version of Tom & Jerry: The Fast and the Furry

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

DO IT TO IT posted:

Furious 666: The crew drives straight into hell to steal back the soul of Paul walker

That sounds awesome

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

DO IT TO IT posted:

and none of them can look in their rear view mirrors or he'll be stuck there forever!!!!

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Paul Walker will be very happy when they get to Fast & Furious 16

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Chrpno posted:

Paul Walker will be very happy when they get to Fast & Furious 16

Is that because he had sexual relations with a minor?

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

FnF 15 will have a video game tie-in which will just be a 4K HD re-release of FFXV on the PS6 Pro

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Ork of Fiction posted:

Is that because he had sexual relations with a minor?

Correct. I think he got away with it though?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
The one with the Enfield story arc

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i have never watched a fast and furious movie aside from about 30 minutes of tokyo drift. don't feel like i've missed anything. have i?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Chrpno posted:

Correct. I think he got away with it though?

Well they can't really do poo poo to him now.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

glowstick party tonight posted:

The one with the Enfield story arc

90 minutes of "eat the poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat" played as a loop.

i do NOT like BBQ
Jun 2, 2008
Fast and the Furious: Musk go Fast stars Multon Steel, a sexy College student hacker who also does parkour and MMA as he works with the old an old retired Dom to take down the high tech terror organization TESLA (Transport Extract Safety Liberation Association). His team will include a hard core street racer with a heart of gold, a wise cracking thug with a heart of gold, a sexually charged combat junkey with a heart of Gold, and a robotic facsimile of Paul Walker called WLKR that the director will believe is a tasteful nod. It will be the worst movie ever made, and also the highest grossing.

Stranger Danger Ranger
Jul 21, 2007
There are lizards coming out of my tv.
can't wait for the cartoon, fast and furious and friends

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
Farts and Furiosa, a film about Post Apocalyptic butts

Frats are Furious, a film about triggered millenial conservatives

Hal_2005
Feb 23, 2007
Fast Transforming and Fast Transformers: Transform Faster

In both movies the Fast & Furious crew join the Transformer universe in a 2-part Michael Bay epic. The epic showcase is that each car transforms into the likeness of each actor's face. The movie series climax involves a giant head of Vin Disel, Johnson and Statham taking on a supersized Gary Busey, on the moon in a drifting contest.

Tie-in's lead to a resurgence of 80's "made to market" movies that become the core of 2020-2030 pop culture. This in turn leads to a reboot of the franchise in 2050 when the children of millennials come of age. The children of millennials rage on internet comedy forums that their mass marketed childhood is being destroyed and the circle of "authentic ironic culture" starts anew.

Hal_2005 fucked around with this message at 11:40 on Dec 14, 2016

Stranger Danger Ranger
Jul 21, 2007
There are lizards coming out of my tv.
i am desperate to see a faf/herbie crossover

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Could somebody post the part of whatever movie it was that had Helix?(not the Canadian metal band)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
the new movie is called the fate of the furious which sounds really philosophical so i hope vin diesel and the rock quote proverbs at each other while driving really fast

• Locked thread