Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

...I'm sorry. I can't seem to remember any of the rest.
BEST URGOT IN NA is a pretty good summoner name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

suggestion: obliterate lanes, 5v5 jungle matches

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

suggestion: gently caress jungle, make 2/1/2 the meta rito hire me pls

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Teikanmi posted:

Just play support and don't build sightstone just go full AP Brand or Zyra or something, welcome to class bitch

you're the idiots that need us support mains

voodoo dog
Jun 6, 2001

Gun Saliva

LegalPad posted:

I had a higher win rate in silver & gold than I do in bronze right now. I need to get out of here ASAP.
If anyone is wondering, Zed support is as bad as it sounds, even if the guy says "trust me, freelo inc"
Oh yes, I played against a Zed support yesterday as Nami.. If my Jhin hadn't been suicidal, it would have been even more easy than it was. Like this, I think Jhin ended up at 15 deaths (more than everyone else combined), but in the end we still won because other than split pushing and killing Jhin when he wandered into the Jungle all alone he didn't really do anything. That Quinn he was paired with wasn't you, was it?

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!
It said I had a penta on Nocturne and told me I was the best Nocturne in NA and I thought, I don't remember getting a penta and I also play on OCE. So I checked and it was a bot game. It counts bot games.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

all of my pentas were in real games, but one of them was on jinx and another was on twitch so really the only one that counted was my kassadin penta

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.
1-1 for my Silver II advancements. I'm noticing a strong correlation between playing Janna and winning games, specifically being alive and winning teamfights. Redemption and new Locket are very nice, but I wouldn't mind more variety.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
I got three quadra kills in one game last night, two had the last kill stolen by a teammate and one time I died against the last guy

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

blessed be

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

loool

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Ah yes that classic mid pick I saw so often this season, heimer. Did they just not bother to account for frequency?

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Taciturn Tactician posted:

Ah yes that classic mid pick I saw so often this season, heimer. Did they just not bother to account for frequency?

I got Jhin mid so it seems that they didn't even account for role.

Primetime
Jul 3, 2009

Definitely not. My nemesis champ was urgot who I have a 0% winrate against in one game.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Poppy pretty much destroys Camille so I don't even mind seeing her.

What, your dash attaches you to a wall? If I knock you out of your ult it immediately ends? :getin:

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Tired Moritz posted:

swordlegs's ult is kinda underwhelming tho

Its insanely good at what its supposed to do (short invulnerability + enemy cant escape no matter what), it only feels underwhelming because all of cyberelia's other skills have like, 5 different components each.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
I thought Riot said they were going to stop creating Kalista and Yasuo-like abominations that have 5 different things on each of their buttons

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

mistaya posted:

Poppy pretty much destroys Camille so I don't even mind seeing her.

What, your dash attaches you to a wall? If I knock you out of your ult it immediately ends? :getin:

Calling it now, save this post: Camilles first ult nerf will come after the first tourney she's in, when a team builds aroind max CDR with witchcap , immediately deciding every fight by trapping the enemy carry and going Golden Mode.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

How Rude posted:

I thought Riot said they were going to stop creating Kalista and Yasuo-like abominations that have 5 different things on each of their buttons

Then they made taliyah and kled and realized their main designers are kinda really bad at this

Orv
May 4, 2011
Technically they succeeded, because unlike Kalista, Camille's abilities all synergize really well into a fluid play style. And unlike Yasuo, she isn't loving Yasuo.

That said she's probably going to get some numbers tweaks at some point, if she gets even a little ahead right now she can happily dance around and slaughter anyone who is stupid enough to be alone without a knockback.

E: Also I don't know what to tell you if you think having one of the few disjoints in the game, plus a 4 man knockback, plus the ability to trap really dangerous people alone is underwhelming.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Hi from deployment land! There's a soundbooth at the USO here (lol!) so guess who can put out high quality video recordings!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T763uXxWs2A

gently caress this place l m a o

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

its curtains for Kevin posted:

Hi from deployment land! There's a soundbooth at the USO here (lol!) so guess who can put out high quality video recordings!

best of luck tyler2 hope you get plenty of benefits when u get back

(League benefits, from riot, gd bless)

E: you're p good at the violin

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

its curtains for Kevin posted:

brentalfloss??

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

How Rude posted:

Seriously. I thought they'd learned by now that a critical component of champion design is creating champions that have obvious, exploitable weaknesses to counteract their strengths. Think about Darius: despite my occasional grousing about him, he's actually a very well-designed character, because his singular flaw (he's slow as poo poo and has to be close to you to do anything) creates ways that you can play around him, and he, in turn, can occasionally play around those limitations (through summoner spells/masteries/items). Camille's weakness, I guess, is that she's less great at extended trades compared to Irelia, but only when her ult isn't up (and it's got a tiny-rear end cooldown by rank 3, especially considering that building CDR on her isn't a bad idea at all).

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Neurolimal posted:

Calling it now, save this post: Camilles first ult nerf will come after the first tourney she's in, when a team builds aroind max CDR with witchcap , immediately deciding every fight by trapping the enemy carry and going Golden Mode.

Witchcap is the TT one and there is a 0% chance of Riot balancing around treeline. I also kind of doubt that Zhonya's would be as effective as just building tank to be honest.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Neurolimal posted:

Have you tried this? I'd assume activating stasis means you've left the ult boundaries

Orv
May 4, 2011

Vermain posted:

Seriously. I thought they'd learned by now that a critical component of champion design is creating champions that have obvious, exploitable weaknesses to counteract their strengths. Think about Darius: despite my occasional grousing about him, he's actually a very well-designed character, because his singular flaw (he's slow as poo poo and has to be close to you to do anything) creates ways that you can play around him, and he, in turn, can occasionally play around those limitations (through summoner spells/masteries/items). Camille's weakness, I guess, is that she's less great at extended trades compared to Irelia, but only when her ult isn't up (and it's got a tiny-rear end cooldown by rank 3, especially considering that building CDR on her isn't a bad idea at all).

I think it's great that immediately after nerfing a 70% rank 1 slow they release a 90% rank 1 slow. It's a decaying slow but still.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

is there no way to get on to silversquid on the new client?

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Witchcap is the TT one and there is a 0% chance of Riot balancing around treeline. I also kind of doubt that Zhonya's would be as effective as just building tank to be honest.

:rolleyes:

stump collector posted:

Have you tried this? I'd assume activating stasis means you've left the ult boundaries

I mean, they failed to account for it with Ryze, I'd assume its the same case for Camille. I dont have 8000 IP right now so no.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

if the champion you've killed the most isn't Yasuo, please log off

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Tales of Woe posted:

if the champion you've killed the most isn't Yasuo, please log off

Most kills are against ezreal, madlifin his twink rear end.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
The champion I've killed most is Lux which is funny because I'm a Lux main who played more than half her games in ranked

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Someone release the guide to wasting money on this god awful christmas crafting bullshit.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Open chests, get candy, get more candy for money chests, turn candy into icons. Poro chests from money chests turn into Snow Day Malz (and maybe others?)

E: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/236005088

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Vermain posted:

Camille's weakness is that her damage is backloaded and if she whiffs her hookshot she's got no way to fight back against somebody trying to perforate her while all her delayed damage whiffs due to inability to close in. It's a pretty obvious one, just frustrating anyway because of the hookshot stun making her damage basically guaranteed. Swap it for a slow and she's a really 'clean' champion.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

My most killed champ is Azir. DOWN WITH THE MONARCHY!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Lol I doubt it I got Morg mid which is terrible if u want to win games. Ok if you just wanna perma push with 0 lane interactions.

• Locked thread