Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
Do you think Gohan has to actually train for a while to go from his current sweatervest stick-figure body to being jacked as hell again, or is it like Roshi where he just gets jacked as hell if he focuses his ki?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

Burkion posted:

Oh hey Kriller shaved his head again

Wonder what the gently caress is making them all come out of retirement

At this point, when he grows his hair out and announces his retirement from martial arts someone ought to tease him that it won't last five minutes.

Again, wishing Goku and Vegeta would wear their Whis gear again. Also think Gohan should wear gear in Piccolo's style, or at least a dark blue gi.

Yeah, cool to have Seventeen back, he should never have been allowed to fade into the background. I guess the idea of the arc is that everyone who can fight even a bit is going. Remains to be seen if they dump on Videl and Yamcha by excluding them.

Hopefully this will provide a lot of fights for all the secondary characters.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

If it's a "everyone who can fight is going off to fight" kind of thing then Gohan being there means Videl probably won't be, because Pan needs somebody to take care of her and Piccolo is clearly going too so he can't

But then again Krillin and 18 are both there so who knows who's watching Marron

I hope we see 17 meet Marron

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

By donning the Turtle School gi and losing his glasses, Gohan continues to look more and more like an unscarred Yamcha

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
18 in mom tracksuit is :allears:

Edit: Also are they going on some sort of space adventure.. a grand tour if you would?

Dexo fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Dec 14, 2016

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

This is good

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Dexo posted:

18 in mom tracksuit is :allears:

Edit: Also are they going on some sort of space adventure.. a grand tour if you would?

I'm gonna loving lol if they fight Baby and officially render GT a dead timeline.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

BizarroAzrael posted:

Also think Gohan should wear gear in Piccolo's style, or at least a dark blue gi.

Gohan's tribute to Piccolo was a one-time thing. His daddy issues are permanent.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

sassassin posted:

Gohan's tribute to Piccolo was a one-time thing. His daddy issues are permanent.

He did it twice though? Once on the road to Namek, again before the battle against Cell.

I suppose it is more related to him becoming his own master.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

make both Gohan and Piccolo cool fighting dudes again and then make Colohan canonical

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atU8xcOEfx0

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Videl will be excluded, because she's not expected to be involved. It'd be the equivalent of wondering why chichi didn't fight in the saiyan saga

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

I can't get over 17 finally showing back up. So many interactions I want to see.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Goku wants to do a cool "pulling up my sleeves" pose but forgot his sleeves are super tiny and looks like a goober, it's great

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

i am also glad 18 joined the huge nerd fighting school and wears their traditional gi, the track suit

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

Darko posted:

I can't get over 17 finally showing back up. So many interactions I want to see.

Mostly 18 and Krillin I think, it's a shame Future Trunks left already.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Kelp Plankton posted:

If it's a "everyone who can fight is going off to fight" kind of thing then Gohan being there means Videl probably won't be, because Pan needs somebody to take care of her and Piccolo is clearly going too so he can't

But then again Krillin and 18 are both there so who knows who's watching Marron

Mr. Satan opens a daycare center.

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

What if there's been a time skip and Marron, Pan, and Bra are old enough to go on space adventures with the adults now?

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

i hope there's no time skip but baby Pan goes super saiyan anyway

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
It's actually a space vacation gone wrong

Chi-chi, Bulma, and Videl are just relaxing at the Capsule Corp Orbital Vacation Zone, while everyone else got lost and ended up in Universe 3.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Only thing missing is 16 :smith:

also lunch. where'a my lunch?

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

If 16 ever comes back I hope they play it off like he's still been around this whole time.

He could be the the Nikki and Paolo of Dragon Ball.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Pyroi posted:

It's actually a space vacation gone wrong

Chi-chi, Bulma, and Videl are just relaxing at the Capsule Corp Orbital Vacation Zone, while everyone else got lost and ended up in Universe 3.

Does this planet in Universe 3 have any parks?

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

BizarroAzrael posted:

Mostly 18 and Krillin I think, it's a shame Future Trunks left already.

He could have a rematch with Piccolo.

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

Just awesome sauce

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Augus posted:

also lunch. where'a my lunch?

considering how DBS has been going we might just get a Lunch episode between the next two major arcs

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

or a one frame cameo shot they reuse three to five times with some special effects super-imposed each time

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Kelp Plankton posted:

https://twitter.com/pKjd/status/808985811014205441

holy poo poo yall, android 17 is back as one of the good guys in the new dragonball super arc

and gohan is back in his buu saga outfit???

:eyepop:

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

-Fish- posted:

What if there's been a time skip and Marron, Pan, and Bra are old enough to go on space adventures with the adults now?

And Goten?

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

OB_Juan posted:

And Goten?

Who gives a gently caress

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

OB_Juan posted:

And Goten?

Who?

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

Words cannot describe just how terrible Vietnamese are.
What episodes comprise the Future Trunks arc?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Khagan posted:

What episodes comprise the Future Trunks arc?

47-67

Flippinlikebirds
Feb 2, 2007
I'm an ideas man Michael. I think I proved that with Fuck Mountain.

Burkion posted:

Who gives a gently caress

Everyone. Goten is an essential component of Gotenks

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Flippinlikebirds posted:

Everyone. Goten is an essential component of Gotenks

Who has accomplished exactly gently caress all.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

gotenks is the big trash and has never been liked by correct people

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I didn't know 18 was Eastern European.

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.
I love how 18 is giving Krillin that "Aww, you're adorable in that, honey." look while everyone else is serious. :3: 17's new outfit looks cool and good. Poor Piccolo gets cut off from the scan.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
Tracksuits are the new Gis, Gohan made a mistake of ditching his. :colbert:

18 knows what's up.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

Kelp Plankton posted:

yeah if SSJ4 was named Primal Saiyan or Feral Saiyan or something it would be like 10x cooler by name alone. like some sort of reversion to an earlier, more wild form of the saiyan race

Super Saiyan God got the right idea by dropping the number system

I gave it a little thought and came up a few other names we could have gotten: Super Saiyan Prime, Super Saiyan Apex, and (my personal favorite) Super Saiyan Zenith.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

17 showing up is cool but I'm actually pretty excited to see buu get some more fights since his power set is really neat

also tien and master roshi are coming along for the ride? I'm glad that the extended cast seems to be getting some time in the spotlight again. I can't wait for mystic super saiyan blue 2 gohan gets chumped by the big bad

• Locked thread