Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i was told the archangels were supposed to blow the 7 trumpets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

o k, and who will be singing the sovietrussian anthem ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKnzd4DJGBU

then he can say she's fat

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Baloogan posted:

man, the god emperor is trump, the fremen are the redhats.

trump is barron harkonnen idiot

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
is this thread ever going to get VR support

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lmao I'm late to this news because I can only take so much news. Apparently Podesta fell for lame rear end fake google password reset fishing. :bravo:

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

I would like to thank BIC USA INC of SHELTON, CT for enabling this phat j about to be toked

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mormonpartyboat posted:

is this thread ever going to get VR support

when you really think about it all realities are virtual

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I demand a bi-partisan investigation of why John Podesta is a loving moron.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
trump still has 3 more rallies this week, 4 shows a week seems to be the pace for the 2016 Thank You Tour

Hershey, PA on Thursday
Orlando, FL on Friday
Mobile, AL on Saturday

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

this is cspam, there are plenty of bi partisans here

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Deplorable:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/ppppolls/status/808799620985982977

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Feminasty Slut posted:

lmao I'm late to this news because I can only take so much news. Apparently Podesta fell for lame rear end fake google password reset fishing. :bravo:

the story i heard was even better: johnny p thought it looked phishy, so he fwded it to IT, and some itsec goober got back to him and said everythings copacetic

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

now i know why he visited louisiana but why bama that was never in doubt

https://twitter.com/matthewjdowd/status/809017858416066561

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

the story i heard was even better: johnny p thought it looked phishy, so he fwded it to IT, and some itsec goober got back to him and said everythings copacetic

every story coming out about the internals of the campaign is worse than the previous one

democrats are a mess
campaign was a waste
clinton was a big fat mistake

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

this is cspam, there are plenty of bi partisans here
noice

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

No the real story is even better than that. The IT guy said "CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD" and John thought he meant use the handy form right in front of him. (at least that's how I understand it)

Serf
May 5, 2011

Al! posted:

when you really think about it all realities are virtual

you're a hologram

Vertical Lime posted:

now i know why he visited louisiana but why bama that was never in doubt

https://twitter.com/matthewjdowd/status/809017858416066561

numbers no longer have meaning lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

what can i say
i got hacked

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
Did everyone miss stephen Miller being named Senior Advisor for Policy? Here's a bit from a Mother Jones interview with Richard Spencer....this is worse than Bannon

quote:

Spencer was more explicit about his views on race and immigration with members of the Duke Conservative Union, where he says he clicked with a columnist for the campus newspaper and fellow DCU member named Stephen Miller. Miller—who would earn acclaim for standing up for white lacrosse players falsely accused of gang raping a black woman—is now a senior adviser to the Trump campaign.

Spencer also defended the Duke lacrosse players, writing about the case for The American Conservative—but that’s not the only reason he and Miller hit it off. Spencer says Miller helped him with fundraising and promotion for an on-campus debate on immigration policy that Spencer organized in 2007 featuring influential white nationalist Peter Brimelow. Another former member of the DCU confirmed that Miller and Spencer worked together on the event. At DCU meetings, according to a past president for the group, Miller denounced multiculturalism and expressed concerns that immigrants from non-European countries were not assimilating.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/809054717632540672

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Mike Flynn literally traded state secrets with enemies in Afghanistan and the democrat response is "Imagine if this would have been one of Hillary's advisers!"

I mean, yes, true, but messaging. The messaging here is to go full on "HE MUST STEP DOWN NOW"

Serf
May 5, 2011

boots on the ground against ISIS with full "support" from Putin and Assad lmao

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
trump has the vision to see that ever since we toppled iraq there's been open competitive space on the axis of evil

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
the lion assad outlives another us president

homework explainer must be happy

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
trump and putin are going to change the mothercucking world

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

(in suburban millennial voice) THIS IS WHY HILLARY LOST

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Feminasty Slut posted:

No the real story is even better than that. The IT guy said "CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD" and John thought he meant use the handy form right in front of him. (at least that's how I understand it)

Yeah, IT dude was like "OMG that's a legitimate email, change your password immediately!"

He meant to type "illegitmate".
Now we are all Trumped.

Also, there was another DNC IT guy (hopefully not the same dude) that was getting notifications from the FBI that their poo poo was being hacked and dude thought the FBI guy was a scammer or something and kind of paid no attention until the FBI got in touch with higher ups in the campaign.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
honestly the possibility of a russo-american (amero-russian?) alliance is interesting, but i can't see it working simply because there's got to be way too many cold war leftovers in defense & intelligence

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
also gently caress russia

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I blame autocorrect for Trump

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

pathetic little tramp posted:

Mike Flynn literally traded state secrets with enemies in Afghanistan and the democrat response is "Imagine if this would have been one of Hillary's advisers!"

I mean, yes, true, but messaging. The messaging here is to go full on "HE MUST STEP DOWN NOW"

Yeah, none of this "what if our side did this you guys would be saying it was bad so you are hypocrite." Just loving flay them instead. This "you're a hypocrite attack" poo poo is obviously ineffective.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

the polls are all off and also christmas music plays earlier every year

hmmmmm

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Baloogan posted:

trump and putin are going to change the mothercucking world

I mean, technically this is correct

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Al! posted:

This but unironically.

Serf
May 5, 2011

rudatron posted:

honestly the possibility of a russo-american (amero-russian?) alliance is interesting, but i can't see it working simply because there's got to be way too many cold war leftovers in defense & intelligence

in 2022 when the Russo-American Alliance is signed into law we'll all look back fondly on the cold war

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/809025353561870336

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Yeah, IT dude was like "OMG that's a legitimate email, change your password immediately!"

He meant to type "illegitmate".
Now we are all Trumped.

Also, there was another DNC IT guy (hopefully not the same dude) that was getting notifications from the FBI that their poo poo was being hacked and dude thought the FBI guy was a scammer or something and kind of paid no attention until the FBI got in touch with higher ups in the campaign.

lamo computer janitors
is this the lowest your profession has ever gotten
shameful, someone update my drivers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The article I read about it is funny too because it blames the IT guy's typo, not Podesta for lacking any common sense.

• Locked thread