Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Our units don't have gas, just electric. We have a revert to owner agreement with the power co to just put it in our name whenever someone shuts off service, since we need power to turn the unit and also maintain the climate inside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

photomikey posted:

If you live in the USA, home of the Obamaphone and never-ending unemployment, where anyone with a hangnail can get permanent disability

Holy gently caress have you been poisoned by right wing news.

Reagan started the "Obamaphone" program, by the way.

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

I am the queen of France.
So I've been apartment hunting this week, and all of the apartment complexes here have so many bullshit fees attached to them it's unreal.

Rent is $1300, in our price range! Sweet!

...Oh but you HAVE to pay our $150/month internet and tv package, and pay for valet trash service (literally $20/month for someone else to bring your trash to the dumpster, cannot decline this service, separate from your regular water/sewer/trash bill), oh you want to park more than one car? $50 for a second parking spot!

Your rent is actually $1520! Surprise!

I haven't been apartment shopping in ~5 years. Is this standard now? Last time I was looking the advertised rent was the rent you paid.

rngd in the womb
Oct 13, 2009

Yam Slacker
I don't have too much experience as I'm currently living in absolutely the first place I'm renting on my own, but that reads like an upscale place. I've found that these places are usually nice but also the sort of place that tries to tack on $ for additional features that aren't needed.

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

Problem! posted:

So I've been apartment hunting this week, and all of the apartment complexes here have so many bullshit fees attached to them it's unreal.

Rent is $1300, in our price range! Sweet!

...Oh but you HAVE to pay our $150/month internet and tv package, and pay for valet trash service (literally $20/month for someone else to bring your trash to the dumpster, cannot decline this service, separate from your regular water/sewer/trash bill), oh you want to park more than one car? $50 for a second parking spot!

Your rent is actually $1520! Surprise!

I haven't been apartment shopping in ~5 years. Is this standard now? Last time I was looking the advertised rent was the rent you paid.

I've been living in apartments for 15 years (midwest USA) and I've never even heard of something that stupid before. Your region may be different.

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

rngd in the womb posted:

I don't have too much experience as I'm currently living in absolutely the first place I'm renting on my own, but that reads like an upscale place. I've found that these places are usually nice but also the sort of place that tries to tack on $ for additional features that aren't needed.

If by "upscale" you mean "not a student hovel", sure.

I went to five different places and they were all the same with varying degrees of bullshit but none had fewer than 2 or 3 mandatory extras tacked on to the advertised price. Three different management companies too, so it's not like it's just one company that controls all of them. This is also the first time I'm renting an apartment geared more to working adults/families as opposed to students, so maybe this is normal for that type of housing. It just caught me by surprise since we'd budgeted a certain amount for rent and had assumed we'd be able to pick and choose any extra costs like internet and tv.

I think the one we're going to go with is the cheapest with fewest fees but it's also next to active train tracks.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

I don't know about that valet trash nonsense (it was mentioned in the rules on my original lease but never actually offered or charged for) but I have to pay that tech package thing too. But it's $100/mo for me, the equivalent price outside the community is about $120 but I don't use the TV part at all unless guests are over so it's kind of a wash :shrug:

Chip McFuck
Jul 24, 2007

We droppin' like a comet and this Vulcan tried to Spock it/These Martians tried to do it, but knew they couldn't cop it

Problem! posted:

If by "upscale" you mean "not a student hovel", sure.

I went to five different places and they were all the same with varying degrees of bullshit but none had fewer than 2 or 3 mandatory extras tacked on to the advertised price. Three different management companies too, so it's not like it's just one company that controls all of them. This is also the first time I'm renting an apartment geared more to working adults/families as opposed to students, so maybe this is normal for that type of housing. It just caught me by surprise since we'd budgeted a certain amount for rent and had assumed we'd be able to pick and choose any extra costs like internet and tv.

I think the one we're going to go with is the cheapest with fewest fees but it's also next to active train tracks.

It's all part of the "luxury" apartment trend, even if the place isn't advertised as such. Landlords saw how much bank larger places were making attracting wealthier tenants with heavily marked up but cheap to provide services and hopped on the bandwagon. The place I'm renting from does the exact same poo poo and its nowhere close to luxury. I'd have to pay a monthly dog wash area fee if I want to use the hose in the backyard.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Ancillary income (basically all income that's not rent) became a hot area of multifamily finance during the recession when rents got stagnant (or even declining). The trendy way to increase revenue was by adding on new fees.

Chip McFuck
Jul 24, 2007

We droppin' like a comet and this Vulcan tried to Spock it/These Martians tried to do it, but knew they couldn't cop it

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Ancillary income (basically all income that's not rent) became a hot area of multifamily finance during the recession when rents got stagnant (or even declining). The trendy way to increase revenue was by adding on new fees.

That makes sense. It's a shame that the fees haven't gone down (or they don't seem to be) in response to rising rents. Boston surpassed New York City in terms of average rent and places I've lived years ago are now tacking on fees on top of that. Maybe I'm just bitter at all the luxury apartments going up. I just want an affordable place to live in a city that I love :(

photomikey
Dec 30, 2012
Is there any reason that you haven't considered smaller properties (<12 units), or duplexes /single family homes?

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

photomikey posted:

Is there any reason that you haven't considered smaller properties (<12 units), or duplexes /single family homes?

Tell me where I can find a single family home for rent in the Utah County suburbs for less than $1500/month that allows pets and I'll be all over it.

They don't exist. I've been looking since October. I've asked locals too and this is what I can get in my price range and limitations (pets). This is only temporary for 6-12 months till we buy/build a house, assuming we like the area enough to stay for a while.

photomikey
Dec 30, 2012
Just curious. Small time landlords do less of that fee-structure crap.

You will find local-owner small apartment complexes to be price-competitive (by which I mean cheaper) than huge-o corporate apartment complexes.

Once you put a dog in the mix, get ready to bend over. You limit your choice of apartments by 75%.

photomikey
Dec 30, 2012
This flips the general direction of this thread, this is a landlord question looking for some tenant input. I've already made my move, but I'm curious what the goonmind thinks.

2br house, mid-budget (maybe on the higher end of mid) rent, dishwasher won't start, doesn't seem to be getting power. I go over same day (like within an hour or something) and fiddle with it, breaker is on, power getting to the unit, it'll run a drain cycle but not wash cycle, other than the drain button none of the buttons on the control panel seem to work. Obvious signs point to the control panel needing to get replaced. Can order panel online, $80, it'll take a few days (realistically a week) to receive. Could pick up from local parts depot for $130 or so.

Question A: Order panel online, save $50, or pick up panel locally, lose $50?

I can't believe I just wrote about this earlier on this same page, but this D/W is a $700 or $800 model and is a great D/W - consumer reports top rated and it'll clean the poo poo outta some dishes. It's 9 years old now. if the new panel doesn't fix it, there are a couple other parts that may,

Question B: Keep swapping out parts, or throw away the old D/W and get a new one?

Question C: What is the over/under on days without a dishwasher before you're annoyed?

I'll ring in with what I did after some discussion!

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

photomikey posted:

This flips the general direction of this thread, this is a landlord question looking for some tenant input. I've already made my move, but I'm curious what the goonmind thinks.

2br house, mid-budget (maybe on the higher end of mid) rent, dishwasher won't start, doesn't seem to be getting power. I go over same day (like within an hour or something) and fiddle with it, breaker is on, power getting to the unit, it'll run a drain cycle but not wash cycle, other than the drain button none of the buttons on the control panel seem to work. Obvious signs point to the control panel needing to get replaced. Can order panel online, $80, it'll take a few days (realistically a week) to receive. Could pick up from local parts depot for $130 or so.

Question A: Order panel online, save $50, or pick up panel locally, lose $50?

I can't believe I just wrote about this earlier on this same page, but this D/W is a $700 or $800 model and is a great D/W - consumer reports top rated and it'll clean the poo poo outta some dishes. It's 9 years old now. if the new panel doesn't fix it, there are a couple other parts that may,

Question B: Keep swapping out parts, or throw away the old D/W and get a new one?

Question C: What is the over/under on days without a dishwasher before you're annoyed?

I'll ring in with what I did after some discussion!

Question A: order online, save yourself $50, remember my patience and your money saving next time I complain about something.

Question B: if this is happening multiple times within a six-month period, as a tenant I would likely ask for you to just replace the dishwasher or call the manufacturer for them to send someone out.

Question C: more than four days in a row, if those don't include days in which not having a dishwasher would ruin my plans. Aka: I'm having family over for Christmas, cleaning my house and generally doing everything I can to make guests comfortable, but spending an hour every night in the kitchen doing dishes would make me call you and complain after a few days. Making sure I'm not SUPER inconvenienced like this would make me more likely to not be a dick about the situation.

My dishwasher went out for two weeks about a year ago. Mine is the renter's special, but I was pretty chill about it because I generally like my landlord, he let himself in to do repairs after just telling me what time he would show up and after two repairs did nothing he just replaced the dumb thing.

Zaftig
Jan 21, 2008

It's infectious
It sounds like you're leaning toward waiting the week for the part online and then continuing to troubleshoot if that doesn't work and buying a new machine as a last resort, which would all be reasonable choices for your own dishwasher. It really depends on your tenant, though. You've got a week for the control panel, and a week for new machine if it's dead (plus any other time for new parts to test in between). If your tenant runs the machine once a week, two/three weeks probably won't be the worst. If they run it daily, then one week is too long.

There's also the holidays to consider. If your tenant is going out of town, it's not as big a deal as if they're hosting people from out of town.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Ordinarily I'd say order the part, but with Christmas coming up, if it won't be here by then I'd spend the extra money for the local part. Not having a dishwasher if they have folks coming over the holidays would really suck.

SEKCobra
Feb 28, 2011

Hi
:saddowns: Don't look at my site :saddowns:
I'd say order the part if its a really nice device, also ask the tenant how long they can spare it. Holidays are probably a good thing to ask about.

Maybe offer your dishwasher to them in the meantime :lol:

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Yea, I would say the holidays make a big difference here. If they are hosting their family and being without the washer would be a headache, maybe spring a little extra to try and get it done before then. On the other hand, if they are going out of town themselves, then the wait doesn't really matter to them. What do I care if you take a week when it's the week I'm with my in-laws anyway? As a tenant I also understand that you might be having your own holiday plans and can't ditch Grandma to fiddle with my washer (although in that case maybe just spring for the new one to help everyone out).

Personally I would be irritated but more than a few days without any progress. That doesn't mean it has to be fixed, just that I'd like to see something happening in that time - like if you get the part and it doesn't work, ok, you tried, I am fine waiting longer while you do the next thing. If I tell you and nothing happens for a week, then I will get irritated because it feels like you're just blowing me off to cope with it. I don't mind my landlord trying to fix things and save some money doing so, but then I also expect that to be considered in the other direction - its frustrating if you're nickel-and-dime-ing every repair and then jacking the rent up as well.

I don't think of a dishwasher as a 'necessary' appliance; I haven't had one in years and it is more common than not here for apartments to not have them (a lot of housing housing was built pre-washers, so there just isn't space in the kitchens unless they have been gutted and redone, which usually involves consuming the pantry for space). So I am probably more chill about this than someone who has had one and relied on it for a long time. If a critical appliance goes out, like the stove or fridge, then its got to be fixed fast.

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

I been wantin to see a honkey dance.

Ashcans posted:

Yea, I would say the holidays make a big difference here. If they are hosting their family and being without the washer would be a headache, maybe spring a little extra to try and get it done before then. On the other hand, if they are going out of town themselves, then the wait doesn't really matter to them. What do I care if you take a week when it's the week I'm with my in-laws anyway? As a tenant I also understand that you might be having your own holiday plans and can't ditch Grandma to fiddle with my washer (although in that case maybe just spring for the new one to help everyone out).

Personally I would be irritated but more than a few days without any progress. That doesn't mean it has to be fixed, just that I'd like to see something happening in that time - like if you get the part and it doesn't work, ok, you tried, I am fine waiting longer while you do the next thing. If I tell you and nothing happens for a week, then I will get irritated because it feels like you're just blowing me off to cope with it. I don't mind my landlord trying to fix things and save some money doing so, but then I also expect that to be considered in the other direction - its frustrating if you're nickel-and-dime-ing every repair and then jacking the rent up as well.

I don't think of a dishwasher as a 'necessary' appliance; I haven't had one in years and it is more common than not here for apartments to not have them (a lot of housing housing was built pre-washers, so there just isn't space in the kitchens unless they have been gutted and redone, which usually involves consuming the pantry for space). So I am probably more chill about this than someone who has had one and relied on it for a long time. If a critical appliance goes out, like the stove or fridge, then its got to be fixed fast.

I use my dishwasher once a week if that so it really depends on the tenant on how long they can go without one, but this is the big key for me personally. If it feels like my landlords are making an actual effort I'm fine waiting a week or more, but when they come over to tinker with something every few days because they don't want to bite the bullet and spend a few hundred dollars it gets pretty annoying pretty quickly, even if it's for something I don't really use.

Attitude it everything. For you it's just a tiny part of your investment but for your tenant it's their actual life being interrupted.

Human Tornada fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Dec 21, 2016

photomikey
Dec 30, 2012
I ordered the thing and it'll be here Thursday, my worry is that it's the wrong part. As detailed further up on this page, they have the nice $700 d/w and if I replace it, it'll be with the $299 d/w, so I'm hoping they'll be patient with me.

Eponine posted:

Question A: order online, save yourself $50, remember my patience and your money saving next time I complain about something.
This is my sentiment on a lot of things, and I just wanted to quote it because it's such a good idea.

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer

Chip McFuck posted:

That makes sense. It's a shame that the fees haven't gone down (or they don't seem to be) in response to rising rents. Boston surpassed New York City in terms of average rent and places I've lived years ago are now tacking on fees on top of that. Maybe I'm just bitter at all the luxury apartments going up. I just want an affordable place to live in a city that I love :(

Marty Walsh and his friends in the BRA keep building luxury high rises that sit half empty because who gives a poo poo if people can afford to live in Boston, gotta get dat new money tech investment.

Rabbit Hill
Mar 11, 2009

God knows what lives in me in place of me.
Grimey Drawer
A couple of days ago, all the tenants in my apartment building got sent this email:

quote:

TO ALL CAT OWNERS:

We continue to have the problem of cat litter being dumped UNBAGGED into the containers in the trash rooms. This not only poses a health hazard and creates offensive odors, but it is also a direct violation of your pet addendum. In addition, it creates an undue and unfair burden for [building maintenance man] and takes time from his other job responsibilities in the building. Litter MUST be properly emptied and the contents placed in a plastic bag and tied tightly before being placed in the trash containers in the trash rooms..

If we find that residents continue to improperly dispose of cat litter, we will be forced to amend our pet policy and no longer allow cats to live in the building.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I have two cats, and I bag and tie off my litter before I put it in the dumpster, so it's not me. All pet owners here must sign a pet agreement as part of their lease, so I took the last line of the email to mean that going forward, new tenants will not be allowed to have cats.

Today, we got sent this email:

quote:

To All Residents:

In spite of previous notices about the proper disposal of cat litter, people continue to simply dump the contents of their litter boxes in the dumpsters in the trash rooms.

This is the last warning that will be sent. If people continue to dump the loose cat litter and associated cat waste into the dumpsters, [apartment complex] will no longer be cat friendly and all residents with cats will be required to make other living arrangements for them.

If you are aware of who the offenders are, we would appreciate knowing about it so that we can take the appropriate action.

Uh...but our leases have a pet agreement that all pet owners signed, so Management couldn't ask us to get rid of our cats without violating the agreement on their part. Right? I checked my lease to see if it allows Management to terminate our ability to keep pets here at their discretion, and unfortunately, neither my printed copy of the lease I have nor the PDF I was emailed include the agreement. I do remember filling out a form with my cats' names on them, though, and my lease renewal form that I signed last year has this section on it:

I want to reply to the last email saying something like, "You can't make us get rid of our cats, because you'll be violating the terms of our leases," but I know I don't have the necessary document I can point to for proof. I still want to somehow (civilly) communicate that I'm protesting their threat. What do you think about sending this message, either as a reply or as a separate email:

quote:

Hi [Management],

While reviewing my apartment lease and lease renewal documents, I saw references to a "Pet Addendum" or "Pet Rider" which all pet owners must sign before living here, but I can't find a copy of this addendum in my files. (I have copies of all the riders listed in page 4, section 28 of the lease except the Pet Rider and the Condo Rider, which is not applicable.) Would it be possible for someone to send me a scanned copy of the Pet Rider I must have signed when I moved in here in June 2014? I remember signing such a document, and on my lease renewal form (see attachment), I have renewed the Pet Agreement.

Thanks very much,
xxx

photomikey
Dec 30, 2012
You're good through the end of your lease. At the end of you're lease you'd need to make other arrangements for you and/or your kitty. If you're on a month-to-month agreement, you'd have 30 days starting from the time of the next rent payment (if they told you on the 15th no more cats, you'd have a full rent period, so 45 days).

If the no-cats thing comes into play, stop by the office, note that you've been a tenant for (a long time), that you always bag or seal or whatever your cat poo poo, and ask if they'd make an exception come renewal time for people who have had on-time rent payments 48 out of the last 48 months and have never had a complaint against them. That stuff really counts for a lot.

The other strategy would be to STFU, and when the lease renewal paperwork comes by, if it is a one-pager that basically says "the last term's agreement continues to apply for the following year", sign it and return it. You and kitty are good for another year.

Now I have to chime in with my mystification as to who cares what happens in the trashcans. I do not have a trash policy per se, but I do sometimes get complaints about people putting unbagged stuff in the trash. Who cares? I mean yeah, it smells like trash, but don't you just lift the lid for 0.5 seconds to hurl in your trash and you're done with it?

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce
Animal poop attracts rats, so in the city it's bad to not bag your dog/cat poop, otherwise rats will nest in your trash can and generally be disgusting. It's worse than just food waste since the poop covered rats then spread disease. In plastic cans they can chew through the plastic and escape out the bottom, but on the metal dumpsters they chew through the plastic lid and escape when you lift up the lid.

photomikey
Dec 30, 2012
Wow. Interesting. Makes sense. My places are no pets, so I've never dealt with that.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Has anyone seen any evidence that it's actually happening? Could just be your management is sick to death of the cats and it's an easy way for them to get rid of them.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

From the description, 'trash containers' in 'trash rooms' it sounds like people are dumping them in into trash cans or something that the maintenance man has to then transfer to the trash collection site where the garbage-men pick it up. So the maintenance guy is probably just taking the tenants trash out of those containers in the transfer and not like up-ending them so it all shakes out or can't and is forced to clean them out by hand which I'm sure he loves and is rightfully complaining about to the management office. And theres the probability that when he's not feeling thorough that litter and cat poop is just hanging out at the bottom and stinking the place up.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

photomikey posted:

Now I have to chime in with my mystification as to who cares what happens in the trashcans. I do not have a trash policy per se, but I do sometimes get complaints about people putting unbagged stuff in the trash. Who cares? I mean yeah, it smells like trash, but don't you just lift the lid for 0.5 seconds to hurl in your trash and you're done with it?

In my city, the garbage men won't take any trash in your can that isn't bagged. I've run into this a few times when someone was walking down the alley and just tossed random poo poo in on top of my bags.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

That would never work here in my town and I'm sure most of the Bay Area because the amount of recyclable gatherers and/or homeless going through our trash. Multiple times a day everyday.

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

How long should we wait till we take matters into our own hands regarding the landlord not addressing a pest problem? We potentially have a squirrel or rat in our walls (way too loud to be a mouse/mice) so I called the landlord who doesn't seem terribly concerned and hasn't taken any action to address it.

Our lights have been randomly flickering and our cable has been on the fritz so I think it's chewing on the wires in the walls, otherwise we'd take the "welp we warned them it is no longer our problem" route like we have been with other stuff (dead trees, etc).

Thumposaurus
Jul 24, 2007

Looking for a new place to rent. Found a place close to my work, rent is within my budget.
I contact the landlord and they start giving me a bunch of lines about having to handle the documents signing, key trasfer via dhl/fedex, and rent via western union.
This is 100% a scam right?

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Thumposaurus posted:

Looking for a new place to rent. Found a place close to my work, rent is within my budget.
I contact the landlord and they start giving me a bunch of lines about having to handle the documents signing, key trasfer via dhl/fedex, and rent via western union.

yes

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Thumposaurus posted:

Think of it this way: Even if it somehow wasn't a scam, you wouldn't want a landlord who's apparently incapable of accepting rent and signing documents in a normal way. It wouldn't speak well of how they'll handle other things, like maintenence requests.

(It's totally a scam though)

Thumposaurus
Jul 24, 2007

I figured it was to good to be true.

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

Hypothetical scenario: you've moved out of house A, terminated lease, turned in keys, etc. You are en route to house B, you've put down a deposit but you have not yet signed the lease or gotten the keys. You stop for the night with a small UHaul full of your stuff, UHaul gets broken into overnight and your stuff is stolen.

Does renters insurance cover that? Or does it fall under auto insurance? Or are you just screwed?

photomikey
Dec 30, 2012
I believe renter's insurance would cover that.

fantastic in plastic
Jun 15, 2007

The Socialist Workers Party's newspaper proved to be a tough sell to downtown businessmen.

Problem! posted:

Hypothetical scenario: you've moved out of house A, terminated lease, turned in keys, etc. You are en route to house B, you've put down a deposit but you have not yet signed the lease or gotten the keys. You stop for the night with a small UHaul full of your stuff, UHaul gets broken into overnight and your stuff is stolen.

Does renters insurance cover that? Or does it fall under auto insurance? Or are you just screwed?

I had that situation happen to me, except the thief stole my vehicle with all of my stuff in it rather than just the stuff. My auto insurance covered it, but to this day I freak out about leaving something in the car and I'm really uncomfortable in hotels.

photomikey
Dec 30, 2012

Eponine posted:

Question B: if this is happening multiple times within a six-month period, as a tenant I would likely ask for you to just replace the dishwasher or call the manufacturer for them to send someone out.

Question C: more than four days in a row, if those don't include days in which not having a dishwasher would ruin my plans. Aka: I'm having family over for Christmas, cleaning my house and generally doing everything I can to make guests comfortable, but spending an hour every night in the kitchen doing dishes would make me call you and complain after a few days. Making sure I'm not SUPER inconvenienced like this would make me more likely to not be a dick about the situation.

My dishwasher went out for two weeks about a year ago. Mine is the renter's special, but I was pretty chill about it because I generally like my landlord, he let himself in to do repairs after just telling me what time he would show up and after two repairs did nothing he just replaced the dumb thing.
Ordered the part before Christmas, it came in the day after Christmas, Tenny had left town for the holidays. I replaced it in about 5 minutes, just undo a bunch of torx screws, remove the panel, replace the new one, bunch of torx screws back in. Works like new! Tenny came back to a working D/W.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

2017 starting off great with my upstairs neighbors pipes getting backed up and having it all come leaking into my place. 2nd time this has happened.