Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Avshalom posted:

wait how do you people know the names of all the random demons in the fight sequences. as much as i love the comic the only names i can actually remember are allison kill six billion demons, zaid kill six billion demons, cio cleo chanel, maya mathangi kill them all, white chain, mom bottom, jagganoth, princess mamoru moonshine jack jacck daniels luna esquire, honeybunch, sweetie pie, pimp sphynx nyan, what's michael two, metatron, killer baby, clevin, yabalchoath, nadia, mammon and worm lady

you forgot Literally Worms, Evil Billy Idol, Purple Dave, and the Witch in Lucite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Tekne posted:

Speaking of 2 Michael, I want the other Primes to reincarnate and use their mecha golem kungfu on whole locales of Throne. Empty palm vanquishes the red district.

2 John Won't Cop Out (When There's Danger All About)

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 377 days!

oh, so that's what happened. maybe

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Find out more about your favorite Kill Six Billion Demons characters, such as:
- Layla Deadstone
- Aeris Lo Kai
- Bookhead
- Himself
- Themselves
- Yabbaldabbaldoo
- Preem Nyan~d

at killsixbilliondemons dot tumblr dot com

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Avshalom posted:

wait how do you people know the names of all the random demons in the fight sequences. as much as i love the comic the only names i can actually remember are allison kill six billion demons, zaid kill six billion demons, cio cleo chanel, maya mathangi kill them all, white chain, mom bottom, jagganoth, princess mamoru moonshine jack jacck daniels luna esquire, honeybunch, sweetie pie, pimp sphynx nyan, what's michael two, metatron, killer baby, clevin, yabalchoath, nadia, mammon and worm lady

BravestOfTheLamps fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Dec 15, 2016

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
this Clevin poo poo is wasted on me

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
yeah i'm glad i bailed on sfp before clevin. i am however sad sfp went feral.

also:

quote:

Kill Six Billion Demons is going on a holiday hiatus for the week of 12/19 to 12/26 so the author can take a break from being a comics goblin.

In the meantime, I’m looking for fan art/guest art to post on the site. If you have anything you’d like to submit, please submit it to the kill six billion demons tumblr or e-mail it me at ksbdabbadon@gmail.com by Monday the 19th of December.

Please include a little info about yourself and anything you’d like to plug or promote. I’ll post the top submissions by themselves a day at a time, starting Tuesday, and the rest of them in a bulk post on the final day. Like last time I’ll put them up in the fanart gallery on my site once the comic resumes its regular schedule.

Have a great holiday season and stay warm!

- Abbadon

get the gently caress on it avshalom, this is your hour.

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

How does Smugbeard maintain his divine facial hair?

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Tekne posted:

How does Smugbeard maintain his divine facial hair?

He conditions

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

thatbastardken posted:

get the gently caress on it avshalom, this is your hour.
if i contact a creator directly they quit their comic and become a real estate agent, it's my curse

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Ultra Violet

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Reene posted:

I also wanna see Nyave have a conversation with White Chain but I am also so excited about how gay the comic is getting (extremely gay)

Why are you phrasing these two things like they're mutually exclusive?

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Ashcans posted:

I really really hope that the Pursuers didn't all get blasted by Juggernaut Nova, because I want them to keep cropping up at intervals looking increasingly badass/ragged as they rage through the cosmos.

Like I hope we get a sweet heist arc here with them trying to steal Zaid from Mammon and they pull the whole thing off perfectly, they're sneaking out and no one knows and then the giant loving baby blows through the wall again and everything goes bananas.

Considering Jadis's prophecy mentions that the successor will be followed by 108 burning stars, they're going to be involved in allison's life up to and including "Don't wear it out"

voting third party
Sep 5, 2006
~

These shouldn't be this funny, the thread in cccc has broken me

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

mods please add 'Clevin' as a poll option

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

mods please ban the next poster who Clevin's up the thread

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

We Need To Not Talk About Clevin

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

thatbastardken posted:

mods please add 'Clevin' as a poll option

Please dont

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
Let's Change the Subject: Who else hopes that some of Mottom's guards ended up as a permanent fixture of the 108 stars

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Avshalom posted:

if i contact a creator directly they quit their comic and become a real estate agent, it's my curse

If there's a story here, I'd like to hear it.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

It's rude to ask a birdkeeper about her curses

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

The Ayshkerbundy posted:

Let's Change the Subject: Who else hopes that some of Mottom's guards ended up as a permanent fixture of the 108 stars

I don't think we've seen any sign of that one magister who was standing all grim and protective in her court when she was receiving gifts. The one with one of the lesser keys in his forehead. Wonder what he's up to?

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

The Ayshkerbundy posted:

:rip: Crate of Teacups :911:

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."

The Ayshkerbundy posted:

Originally, there were like thirty mercenaries seeking their fortune, but the interpersonal squabbles of reality-warping maniacs with swords pared them down to just a few. One took the rifles of her fallen comrades and is learning gun-witchery; when she conquers the universe, she'll give them all a proper funeral and a hero's sendoff.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!

Tekne posted:

His butt can see you.

Avshalom posted:

it can see everything
Reach Heaven Through Flatulence

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
crate of teacups was the high point for the pursuers really, everything since will have been stagnation and decline

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Tollymain posted:

crate of teacups was the high point for the pursuers really, everything since will have been stagnation and decline

just you wait for abaddon/operant to ask for another round of submissions and I submit my oc donut steel

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back

Mr. Lobe posted:

I'm very worried for Layla Brimstone

well if she survived she hosed off with a crate of teacups.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Jackard posted:

:rip: Crate of Teacups :911:

It could return to as as "2 Crate of Cutlery".

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

I really like Meti's Sword Manual and Maya is the best. There's not much else to say here, I just had to tell the thread.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Malpais Legate posted:

I really like Meti's Sword Manual and Maya is the best. There's not much else to say here, I just had to tell the thread.

Meti's Sword Manual is the best bit of marginalia that doesnt involve Aesma

just between it and the drawing of Meti, you get a pretty good idea of what kind of person she was

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

paranoid randroid posted:

this Clevin poo poo is wasted on me

I don't understand any of it, but that hasn't hindered my enjoyment of it one bit.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Bilirubin posted:

mods please ban the next poster who Clevin's up the thread

It's just BravestOfTheLamps who's apparently found their new favorite way to constantly poo poo up webcomic threads

The Sin of Onan
Oct 11, 2012

And below,
watched by eyes of steel
we dreamt
The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS - At least I'll die looking loving fierce.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Tollymain posted:

You can only have armed men bursting through the door so many times before it gets old

flatluigi posted:

It's just BravestOfTheLamps who's apparently found their new favorite way to constantly poo poo up webcomic threads

No, that's still this:

BravestOfTheLamps fucked around with this message at 12:02 on Dec 15, 2016

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

In Paradox Space, when you cross the line, your nuts are mine.

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

You can only have armed mrn bursting through the door so many times before it gets old

No, that's still this:

Oh my god. This would be the greatest comic in existence.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

yeah people poo poo on BotL but at least they create content

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

flatluigi posted:

It's just BravestOfTheLamps who's apparently found their new favorite way to constantly poo poo up improve the quality of webcomic threads

FTFY

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost

:sbahj:

My favorite thing about Meti and her Sword Manual is the matter-of-fact statement, "I will fight naked with ten thousand men."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that

Avshalom posted:

A lot of the pursuers are actually based on descriptions that readers submitted to the comic.

So they're kinda-sorta fan characters. Krismayana is mine. INGSVLD is another goon's.