Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I, Lord Hypnostache, oath one Ghoul King. 28mm GW. I have learned from previous years and remember that Steam Sales are approaching, so I'm taking it easy this month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
Oath Complete!

I'd like to claim challenge for all the red on these models.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead
I, Pash, Oath for the month of December 1 Privateer Press Buccaneer light warjack, 5 frigates (2 New Orleans class, 1 Toulon Class, 2 Lima Class) 1 Seattle Carrier, 1 Berlin Cruiser, and 2 scratch Built corvettes, by Hawk Wargames from Dropfleet Commander.

TheFinalTuba
May 3, 2016
I, TheFinalTuba, do hereby Oath for December, one Snow Storm for Malifaux (Wyrd, 28mm)

Should be fun, essentially painting Krampus xD

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I, Flipswitch, Oath to paint 1x Seattle-Class Fleet Carrier for Dropfleet Commander.

nesbit37
Dec 12, 2003
Emperor of Rome
(500 BC - 500 AD)
I, nesbit37, oath 1 zombicide necromancer for December

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Uroboros posted:

Oathing, 5 of the scouts shown in the this picture.

counterspin posted:

December Oath - One Blackhide Wrastler and one Ironback Spitter

Lord Hypnostache posted:

I, Lord Hypnostache, oath one Ghoul King. 28mm GW. I have learned from previous years and remember that Steam Sales are approaching, so I'm taking it easy this month.

Pash posted:

I, Pash, Oath for the month of December 1 Privateer Press Buccaneer light warjack, 5 frigates (2 New Orleans class, 1 Toulon Class, 2 Lima Class) 1 Seattle Carrier, 1 Berlin Cruiser, and 2 scratch Built corvettes, by Hawk Wargames from Dropfleet Commander.

TheFinalTuba posted:

I, TheFinalTuba, do hereby Oath for December, one Snow Storm for Malifaux (Wyrd, 28mm)

Should be fun, essentially painting Krampus xD

Flipswitch posted:

I, Flipswitch, Oath to paint 1x Seattle-Class Fleet Carrier for Dropfleet Commander.

nesbit37 posted:

I, nesbit37, oath 1 zombicide necromancer for December

Approved!

nesbit37
Dec 12, 2003
Emperor of Rome
(500 BC - 500 AD)
oath complete claiming theme challenge for the red robes.

Quick and dirty paint job for a really short painting month for me.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Cat Face Joe posted:

Bonus Point (1 Point): Ashcans – Everyone relaxes in their own way and even if this guy is ready to riot he's never felt better.

Thanks for this! I had a lot of fun putting this guy together, so I am glad it was appreciated.

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
Because I need my head examined for pledging something so close to the holidays...

I, Ilor, do Oath these two Khorne Berserkers (Games Workshop)

These fuckers have been in my painting queue for drat near two decades. And they're not even the oldest minis I have unpainted... :cripes:

Monoliths
Jul 7, 2009

Um, sorry I fell off the map there, everyone! I won't bother with excuses, they'd all be shockingly mundane anyway. Didn't even realize I had a PM until now. Guh.

I approve of our new judge appointment!

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer
Oath Complete! Claiming both Technical challenge for all the red, and Box Art for the two marauders.

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten
I, wdarkk, Oath for the month of December three Scourge cruisers and four Scourge frigates for Dropfleet Commander (Hawk Wargames, plastic, 1:9150).

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Ilor posted:

Because I need my head examined for pledging something so close to the holidays...

I, Ilor, do Oath these two Khorne Berserkers (Games Workshop)

These fuckers have been in my painting queue for drat near two decades. And they're not even the oldest minis I have unpainted... :cripes:

wdarkk posted:

I, wdarkk, Oath for the month of December three Scourge cruisers and four Scourge frigates for Dropfleet Commander (Hawk Wargames, plastic, 1:9150).

Approved!

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
I, Chance II, Oath 1 Ork Nob in 28mm from Games Workshop for the month of December

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

I, Schmetterling, hereby Oath for the month of December, a Malifaux Dawn Serpent

chutche2
Jul 3, 2010

CUPOLA MY BALLS
Probably won't be able to do the oath. Forecast shows humidity too high to prime in all month. I've been working on the already primed stuff but the bare ones aren't going to get done.

KPC_Mammon
Jan 23, 2004

Ready for the fashy circle jerk
I, KPC_Mammon, oath to paint these four Mobile Brigada from Corvus Belli during the month of December.

head58
Apr 1, 2013

OATH COMPLETED

If there were an achievement for lovely basing I'd be rocking it this month. Haven't really figured out a basing scheme for these guys yet, probably add some rocks and geegaws on later.

head58 posted:

I, head58, oath for December this unit of Dawnguard Sentinels - twelve 30mm models from Privateer Press

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets
Oath Complete!

Ho! Ho! Ho Chi Min is going to win!

I got a little worried about completing this oath when everyone in the house got sick, but I got there. That's two companies of NVA troops.

Plus change based for FNG, as apparently Battlefront have no idea what quality control is - 12 of these guys are the alternate RPGs, but that doesn't give any idea where the the other 16 men - half a bloody platoon! - came from. of course, this means I now have to buy more NVA to get the FNG platoon up to full strength- but I needed to get some civilians anyway.

Not wanting to give the Communists all the fun, here is the Skyraider - a simple model to paint, but the transfers really set it off.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Chance II posted:

I, Chance II, Oath 1 Ork Nob in 28mm from Games Workshop for the month of December

Schmetterling posted:

I, Schmetterling, hereby Oath for the month of December, a Malifaux Dawn Serpent

KPC_Mammon posted:

I, KPC_Mammon, oath to paint these four Mobile Brigada from Corvus Belli during the month of December.

Approved!

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
Hi I Completed my December Oath! How about that!

There is a Red Challenge going on here.

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!
I, JerryLee, oath to paint this Friar Stone miniature, by Reaper

The differently colored portion is a Santa-style hat I greenstuffed on. No paint has been applied.

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

I, Floppychop, oath to paint two Bandido miniatures by Wyrd Miniatures.

I haven't oathed anything in a while due to moving and college, but I finally got my hobby stuff set back up and I'm on winter break..

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
Oath complete!

I am also claiming the technical challenge for painting modes that are mostly red.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Oath Complete!

Individual pics

And a group shot

Claiming Jurnal for all the red. I love the look but don't have anywhere near enough patience to do an army like that!

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

JerryLee posted:

I, JerryLee, oath to paint this Friar Stone miniature, by Reaper

The differently colored portion is a Santa-style hat I greenstuffed on. No paint has been applied.

Floppychop posted:

I, Floppychop, oath to paint two Bandido miniatures by Wyrd Miniatures.

I haven't oathed anything in a while due to moving and college, but I finally got my hobby stuff set back up and I'm on winter break..

Approved!

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Oath addition please boss!!

E; bugger the oath addition I'm way too tired to even try this week!

Flipswitch fucked around with this message at 10:48 on Dec 26, 2016

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Oath Complete

I painted up my overlords cleric, and went with a red theme to meet this month's challenge. I also sculpted him a festive spring of holly and a big bag of presents. Behold the angriest santa! :toot:

Now I know what you are thinking. Ashcans, what is hell is up with your basing? Why is there a big ugly plinth? Why is it standing in a jar lid? Did you drink too much eggnog? Well, the answer is that when I go festive, I go all in:

He was guarding the tree from anyone on the naughty list this morning:

Merry Christmas, Oathers!

Red Shoe
Apr 16, 2005

Brogies in arms!
Additional oath!
6 Alguacils, Corvus Belli.

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
Oath Complete!

Claiming the Technical Challenge for the red Katanaka Sniper. The highlights don't show up well in the picture but it looks really nice in person. One of my best painted models so far.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Ashcans posted:

Oath Complete

I painted up my overlords cleric, and went with a red theme to meet this month's challenge. I also sculpted him a festive spring of holly and a big bag of presents. Behold the angriest santa! :toot:

Now I know what you are thinking. Ashcans, what is hell is up with your basing? Why is there a big ugly plinth? Why is it standing in a jar lid? Did you drink too much eggnog? Well, the answer is that when I go festive, I go all in:

He was guarding the tree from anyone on the naughty list this morning:

:aaa:

:dance:

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

Did I ever tell you my favorite color was blue?
Oath Complete!

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Red Shoe posted:

Additional oath!
6 Alguacils, Corvus Belli.

Approved!

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

Ashcans posted:

This is a good page of good things but this loving owns.

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Oath addition! Two Malifaux Beckoners

Phoneposting so they're sideways, sorry.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
Oath complete!

I did the technical challenge on the wraith.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Schmetterling posted:

Oath addition! Two Malifaux Beckoners

Phoneposting so they're sideways, sorry.

Approved!

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Oath Complete!

Placeholder photos, hopefully I'll have time to take some nicer ones before New Year.

Including the Journal in the Christmassy themed red white and green.

Also, glitter is now everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Oath Complete!

Claiming the technical challenge on the standing Bandido due to her red duster.

• Locked thread