Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

sometimes you gotta take over Nakatomi Plaza and the fastest way to cut off outside access is a chainsaw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

brinstar posted:

where's #25

i was going crazy trying to figure out how 2 columns of equal length totaled 49 items

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
necessary_police_reform.gif

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X70gkbI7mHI

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

when_the_ex_lax_finally_kicks_in.gif

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

would (drench in a ranch ejaculation)

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/i-hacked-our-public-transport-system

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://gifsound.com/?gif=25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m02a6swuHB1r4gei2o5_400.gif&v=sCEzEVJkO1U&s=172

KoRMaK fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Dec 15, 2016

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
gently caress comcast

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

anthonypants posted:

gently caress comcast

all those people were going too fast for the conditions so gently caress em

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
yeah its real fuckin hard to care about some moron blaming the Comcast guy for people going too fast in bad conditions.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
i'm kind of agreeing with shaggar a little bit here

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Lol at everyone in that vid, but the comcast guy could have done a little more instead of being so cynical and by the book. Like, just walk those cones up the hill a bit and put them at the crest of the hill so people can see them from farther away.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
jackass for the fat generation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STqi4HTUUmg

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
If you're driving at a speed where you can't stop in the distance you can see ahead of you, you're driving too fast

yes this does mean you have to slow down when cresting a hill or going around a blind corner and when there's ice on the road

the alternative is cresting a hill, seeing there's a moose or a boulder or a crashed car or a kid or a Comcast truck in the road, and saying "well gently caress, here we go"

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmWxsyIXcDs

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

KoRMaK posted:

Lol at everyone in that vid, but the comcast guy could have done a little more instead of being so cynical and by the book. Like, just walk those cones up the hill a bit and put them at the crest of the hill so people can see them from farther away.

nah gently caress that. the safety reqs are setup the way they are for a reason and its not up to him to change them. its up to those drivers to recognize they cant control their vehicle properly at normal speeds under those conditions.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Better just make a video of me yelling at them instead of calling the local police department who could probably get a squad car to sit at the top of the hill with their lights on. Also lol at that truck that comes flying through.

Sagebrush posted:

the alternative is cresting a hill, seeing there's a moose or a boulder or a crashed car or a kid or a Comcast truck in the road, and saying "well gently caress, here we go"

pictured:

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rO-I7butL4

Mr. Lobe fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Dec 15, 2016

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Going to have to agree with Shaggar on this one. Nobody quote this post later when I'm talking about something else tho.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lol this is the most british thing ever

Let's start at Kings Cross. I need to be in Stevenage in less than an hour and am desperate for the toilet. I get on the Stevenage train but it's a poo poo heap: filled to the brim with people resting bags on seats, frowning into their Kindles and huffing you away like irritated horses. I've paid good money for a ticket but there isn't a seat in sight. So what options do I have? Stand up? Not with these knees. Sit on the floor? That won't do – I'm no Future of the Left.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Shaggar posted:

I love wieners

Salt Fish posted:

Going to have to agree with Shaggar on this one. Nobody quote this post later when I'm talking about something else tho.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
I love wieners with mustard and relish and onions. stuff 'em in my face

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Shaggar posted:

I love wieners with mustard and relish and onions. stuff 'em in my face

How do you feel about peanut butter?

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
peanut butter is a pretty good utilitarian food item. its also one of the very few food items where the "natural" version is legitimately better than the regular

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
also i never watched the whole comcast truck video until now and lol the whiny baby sounds like the mr hat guy from south park

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Stick is post button, rocks are ones. Too easy.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

also i never watched the whole comcast truck video until now and lol the whiny baby sounds like the mr hat guy from south park

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Sagebrush posted:

Hey comcast guy, you should move your truck so that when someone skids you get crushed into the pole you're working on, also you should walk up to a blind summit covered in ice and try and put cones there without getting killed.

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

It legit took me a while to realise he wasn't wearing some weird nude coloured outfit and that was actually his real body :barf:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

vodkat posted:

It legit took me a while to realise he wasn't wearing some weird nude coloured outfit and that was actually his real body :barf:

oh lol I looked at the video thumb and thought it was one of those foam sumo costumes

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

why does he look like he's made of wax, then

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

jc look at this fat moron with his childe's game tatto

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

lol you're putting all these people driving unsafely in bad conditions in danger!

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

everyone BUT the comcast guy in that video is a loving bitch

gently caress em all

people need to drive to the conditions and not blame some guy at the bottom of the totem pole for their issues

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valtaherra
Feb 23, 2007

It's a personal pineapple
happy holidays you filthy anim als

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmWxsyIXcDs

• Locked thread