Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
anyway its pretty funny that Greg Abbott is being a poo poo, but not as funny as when Cali said "i dunno Don i think we need a *shines flashlight under chin* ballot measure before we can agree to your wall"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/809442778656677889

Serf
May 5, 2011

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

there's a lot of reasons why decriminalized/legalized weed is good such as chronic pain/anxiety treatments and criminal justice, it's not just about stoners getting high

given that the GOP wants people in pain and in jail, they're definitely gonna get rid of legal weed

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
posting on the page of my birth year

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

I'm only here to never forget on page 2001

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Al! posted:

you laugh but you will be laughing even harder when the cannabis gas pours over into your trench. cascadia didn't sign no geneva convention

So you conquer by turning their armies into layabouts who philosophize anoit metaphysical bullshit.

You insidious bastards.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

trump must have loved this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTMVOzPPtiw

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1fzJ_AYajA

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Al! posted:

actually the elves keep us in a reservation

Shadowrun is real?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

paranoid randroid posted:

how is Greg Abbott not on board with the wall

Suddenly finding himself unable to stand with the president on the issues, I guess.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Can someone just make a script to update the thread title with Malik's latest tweets?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Feminasty Slut posted:

I think they'll stay away from legal weed because there's a shitload of Nazi potheads in this country. It would suck to loose legal weed, but being able to point and laugh at the Nazi potheads might be worth it.

they can round up muslims in death camps but god help them if they take away my weed - a significant portion of the usa

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"okay we'll take seattle and you get all the lovely parts of the state"

"hm seems legit"

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Serf posted:

given that the GOP wants people in pain and in jail, they're definitely gonna get rid of legal weed

I totally agree that legal weed is good and the medical benefits and keeping people out of jail for getting stoned and watching documentaries is a good thing. I guess my point was that the GOP wants to get rid of legal weed but I'm pretty sure a very large percentage of Trump voters don't. (even though they're monumentally stupid for all the other reasons)

Yinlock posted:

they can round up muslims in death camps but god help them if they take away my weed - a significant portion of the usa

Yeah, this.

old beast lunatic fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Dec 15, 2016

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
huh, thanks greg abott

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/809438262414704640

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

paranoid randroid posted:

hows the weather in Tir Tairngire

wiz, chummer

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

it probably wasn't going to be there, but now it definitely is

the only way to stop Trump is to be as unimportant as possible and hope he doesn't notice you

good thing the gop isn't 100% massive attention whores

Chwoka
Jan 27, 2008

I'm Abed, and I never watch TV.

trump might end up worse than woodrow wilson, a literal klansman who outlawed criticizing the government, pulled us into ww1, and then helped gently caress up the treaty of versailles. but that's a high bar to clear like god drat double-double-u was bad

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Feminasty Slut posted:

I totally agree that legal weed is good and the medical benefits and keeping people out of jail for getting stoned and watching documentaries is a good thing. I guess my point was that the GOP wants to get rid of legal weed but I'm pretty sure a very large percentage of Trump voters don't. (even though they're monumentally stupid for all the other reasons)

a large percentage of trump voters also thought the gop were going to bring back jobs

when have they ever cared about what the voters want outside of election year

Serf
May 5, 2011

Feminasty Slut posted:

mostly I don't think the GOP cares much what their voters think, because they know they've got their votes regardless

no one switches teams, the worst they'll do is stay home

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Apropos Trump:
I was taking a dump earlier. A reeaaaally yooge dump. Tremendous. The best dump.
When I leaned back a bit to stretch, I accidentally hit the flusher.

And I got...

WET BALLS

(Not waiting for a page snipe)

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

I mean 2016 proved that the GOP can openly gently caress everyone over(more than usual I mean) and nobody will really care enough to actually do something, so

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

why do we have 540 new posts in like 3-4 hours

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

is trump still president?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

triple sulk posted:

don't pull your penis out unless you really need to

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

triple sulk posted:

no, but unfortunately yes

Chwoka
Jan 27, 2008

I'm Abed, and I never watch TV.

triple sulk posted:

'90s music

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Feminasty Slut posted:

I'm just thinking of the alt-right nazis who love weed and trump. I think there's a lot of them. If they touch the weed they're going to be mad, and that will be good. I'm looking for little silver linings here.

Death is certain, etc.

The war on drugs yields much harsher sentences for black americans, which white supremacists love. Just look at the crack vs powder cocaine sentencing disparity. Nazis will still smoke weed and will still tolerate illegal weed and will still justify their weed use when caught and will still have a justice system which taps them on the wrist while it stomps on black americans.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

triple sulk posted:

party like it's the year on this page

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I was playing a shitload of Unreal tournament and quake III the year of this page. :corsair:

Bethamphetamine posted:

The war on drugs yields much harsher sentences for black americans, which white supremacists love. Just look at the crack vs powder cocaine sentencing disparity. Nazis will still smoke weed and will still tolerate illegal weed and will still justify their weed use when caught and will still have a justice system which taps them on the wrist while it stomps on black americans.

You're probably right and its depressing.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Chwoka posted:

'90s music

I'm just killing time till 2009 where we got merriwhether post pavillion and music ended forever

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

triple sulk posted:

Trump has always been president, friend.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Bethamphetamine posted:

so many minorities and poors to round up, busy couple years ahead!!!

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
I do want 37 electors to vote for Kasich or whoever if for no other reason than to just tie Trump to the house forever.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

pathetic little tramp posted:

I do want 37 electors to vote for Kasich or whoever if for no other reason than to just tie Trump to the house forever.

the best we're going to get is a big baby tantrum from trump at the very few faithless electors

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Would it be wrong to say that the biggest effect the Russian hack had on the election was to throw more dirt on the word "emails" as it related to Clinton, and for the even bigger idiots among us probably combined into "Russia hacked into Hillarys email server"? The mattering was so nothing'd during that whole time that I don't recall anyone but very plugged in Hillary haters getting into the nitty gritty. Which is why it probably won't ever matter if we find out Putin personally hacked the gibson....because it didn't have a real measurable effect, it was just another story with the word EMAAAAAILS all over it.

*note: not saying this lost the election for Clinton, keep it in your pants.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

pathetic little tramp posted:

apparently the electors votes have to be approved by the sec of state of their respective states, so even if they vote faithlessly they can just be removed as electors and replaced by people who will vote "correctly". the whole thing is a joke

edit:

The Faithless-Elector Fantasy Is Fun, but It’s Just a Fantasy
It’s all a shadow play—entertaining, provocative, but bearing no relation to political reality.

quote:

But let’s assume it happened (Maybe Trump could say or do something in the days before December 19th that would prove beyond the pale, though what he’s said and done this last year and a half makes that idea shaky.) Let’s say when the usually ceremonial battling is over, 40 Trump electors have bolted.
Then what?
Those votes would have to be validated by the appropriate state official, usually the secretary of state (No, not John Kerry, the 50 officials across the country). If these electors were bound by state law to vote for their pledged candidate, that official might well refuse to count that vote; court battles would follow, but it’s by no means clear that such votes would be certified and sent on to Washington.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

he'll probably publically say like WHAT DID I EVEN BRIBE YOU ALL FOR or something and everyone will pretend that's totally fine/he never said it

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

apparently the electors votes have to be approved by the sec of state of their respective states, so even if they vote faithlessly they can just be removed as electors and replaced by people who will vote "correctly". the whole thing is a joke

hahaha what? that's loving dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
pretty fuckin funny that the populist got fewer votes and is being installed by a smoky back room full of political functionaries... heheh

• Locked thread