Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Zephyrine posted:

I'm working on an art thing. Can someone post a clean mid sized version of the Imperium logo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus
Nice snipe. At least you quoted me.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
What the gently caress is an impevrium

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

dialhforhero posted:

What the gently caress is an impervium

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

dialhforhero posted:

What the gently caress is an impevrium

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

YouTuber posted:

Uh, I personally taught Horde a lot of cool things. I outright created a Blackops program out of nothing and now it's self-sustaining with 150 members running Blops drops, cloaking camps, and other cool stuff. It was so successful that I'm not even involved with ISBAD in any administrative capacity these days, they just organize and do their own stuff and have done so for six months. If that wasn't enough Alpinestars and I did the 15min hero thing for stream sniping as an alternative source of entertainment.

Hell, there is a few people who have already made the transition from Horde->Waffles->PL. A few we outright recruited directly from Horde into ISRAD.

Most of PL are just Orbit+F1 people and can barely fly their own ships. Expecting them to somehow teach newbies in Horde how to play is a farcical expectation. Corps like ISRAD which operate under the expectation that every member is capable and willing to FC a fleet at any particular moment are heavily invested in Horde. Trash corps like RKK and BUSA can't do that level of commitment because their standards are too low and are just incapable of teaching.

I was in horde with my sabre alt at this time and it was mainly mandozer teaching them

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb
i have a great idea for some goonfleet themed art: have that silly eagle thing doing a goatse pose with bees flying out of it's rear end

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Landsknecht posted:

i have a great idea for some goonfleet themed art: have that silly eagle thing doing a goatse pose with bees flying out of it's rear end

Even a mentally ill clock is right twice a day. This would be glorious.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Landsknecht posted:

+1

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016

Landsknecht posted:

please give

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Landsknecht posted:

:perfect:

big parcheesi player
Apr 1, 2014

Also, I can kill you with my brain.

Landsknecht posted:

Someone please...

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Reverand maynard posted:

I was in horde with my sabre alt at this time and it was mainly mandozer teaching them

Mandozer does love newbies a lot, he can be an abrasive rear end in a top hat to people but he will go out of his way to help a new player do a thing or learn how to do a thing.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Landsknecht posted:

I'd love to see this.

Wealthy Aristocrat
Dec 12, 2016
I was happy to see Chribba in Amarr today with his Dread. I didn't realize that only a few people have supers that are allowed in High Sec. I guess he is trying to "Make Amarr Great Again"

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Wealthy Aristocrat posted:

I was happy to see Chribba in Amarr today with his Dread. I didn't realize that only a few people have supers that are allowed in High Sec. I guess he is trying to "Make Amarr Great Again"

That's a regular capital m8, not a supercapital.

Wealthy Aristocrat
Dec 12, 2016

no bones about it posted:

Ahh, thanks. I have only been playing EVE for a while so still learning the terminology. His ship was way larger than mine so anything is super to me haha.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

that's some good poo poo ccp :thumbsup:

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

still cant have dreads normally in hisec right?

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Syndic Thrass posted:

The pendulum has swung back friends. Time to go PL GSF on these nerds like it's the early 2000s again. NC DOT can't come though

This would be actual fun, and fun is not allowed in EVE2016

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

SperginMcBadposter posted:

that's some good poo poo ccp :thumbsup:

Good to see CCPs QA team is as good as ever.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Holyshoot posted:

still cant have dreads normally in hisec right?

When the capital assembly arrays were introduced they could be anchored in high sec (not intended). Some people took the opportunity to build a few caps in highsec before CCP cracked down on them and unanchored the arrays.

A while later CCP moved all high sec capitals to low sec stations. This caused a public outcry (because Chribba) and CCP moved them back to high sec but set pretty stringent limitations on them. They can't be used for pvp and they can't be traded. Violating this will lead to them being moved to low sec.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Zephyrine posted:

When the capital assembly arrays were introduced they could be anchored in high sec (not intended). Some people took the opportunity to build a few caps in highsec before CCP cracked down on them and unanchored the arrays.

A while later CCP moved all high sec capitals to low sec stations. This caused a public outcry (because Chribba) and CCP moved them back to high sec but set pretty stringent limitations on them. They can't be used for pvp and they can't be traded. Violating this will lead to them being moved to low sec.

no you could actually build caps in stations

ccp is good at making bad decisions

also we somehow were just given vale, what should we do with it?

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014

Maybe their artists haven't finished painting some dirt on the new certificate. It also links to a PNG file, which is even more evidence who is really at fault here.

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer

Landsknecht posted:

:eyepop: this is extremely my poo poo

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

The best part is the launcher just quits after selecting either option.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Landsknecht posted:

no you could actually build caps in stations

ccp is good at making bad decisions

The really good question is how players had enough time from "uh oh people can build caps in high sec" to actually finish them before CCP did something. I doubt the first batches had well researches blueprints either.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
Hi CFC please go and kill all of lenny's keepstars, it will be laffo

thanks

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Zephyrine posted:

The really good question is how players had enough time from "uh oh people can build caps in high sec" to actually finish them before CCP did something. I doubt the first batches had well researches blueprints either.

I believe back in those days people were very very poor, relatively, so it probably took a while for anyone to notice because people were not building all that many.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Landsknecht posted:

Hi CFC please go and kill all of lenny's keepstars, it will be laffo

thanks

as the new cfc why would you kill your own keepstars though :confused:

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Landsknecht posted:

Have you tried living in it?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

DisgracelandUSA posted:

Have you tried living in it?

idk that is probably too much space, they can't even get more than 5 systems above a 2 ADM

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
if you're properly using space you only really need about 5 systems to support 100 concurrent ratters and 120 concurrent miners

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Landsknecht posted:

if you're properly using space you only really need about 5 systems to support 100 concurrent ratters and 120 concurrent miners

Or if you're a wormholer you stick 1500 nerds into a single C5 and then complain to CCP that wormhole income is too low because not everyone can make a living. Also known as the "Querns signal"

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

Landsknecht posted:

A single system could easily support 120 miners before rorquals became the monsters that they are now--it still can today except rorqual havers seem to greatly favor the colossal

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

gwrtheyrn posted:

A single system could easily support 120 miners before rorquals became the monsters that they are now--it still can today except rorqual havers seem to greatly favor the colossal

you use both the colossal and enormous; but you need enough hulks around to clear out the mercoxit

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Landsknecht posted:

you use both the colossal and enormous; but you need enough hulks around to clear out the mercoxit

5:1 is pretty solid for the ratio. So yall would only need like 4 or so to keep up with your rorqs

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER
Merry loving Christmas

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

tickets to the gunt show posted:

Merry loving Christmas

Ooh what's that some sort of holiday desse... r... t...

:staredog:

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Any goon groups involved in the big Keepstar explosion? It looks from reports like it was all between old enemies and those turncoats CO2.

• Locked thread