Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:wtc:

We're crossing into the bizarro dimension a bit more each day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Don't ride on the outside of the SkyTrain, Translink pleads http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/dont-ride-on-the-outside-of-skytrains-says-translink-1.3891252

Skytrain is the elevated light rapid transit trains in Vancouver. Top speed 80 km/h (50 mph). You wouldn't think they'd have to tell people not to try to hitch a ride on the outside, but here we are. They've caught 3 people doing it this month.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Cadillac disavows casting call for 'neo-Nazi' character in brand ad

This is the draft posted on Twitter:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Seems legit.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
And You Thought Your Day Was Bad: Suspects Pocket Dial 911, Discuss Plans To Rob Restaurant...Where Police Chief Was Eating

Not Florida. You can tell because these crooks discussed a plan.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Robber Suddenly Dies From A Heart Attack During Robbery.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Alleged robber, he wasn't convicted. :colbert:

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Neo-nazi wanted. All ethnicities.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Foxhound posted:

Neo-nazi wanted. All ethnicities.

That refers to the ethnicities they hate.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Looks like they have to bring their own neo-nazi clothes too.

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

Looks like they have to bring their own neo-nazi clothes too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAgsubC0zaE

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
It's weird how this headline seems like big news until you see who it is

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
Local news at 6 just now "Heroin Overdose Kills 50,000"

me: man that must have been a hell of a party.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Firefighters put on protective clothing to catch erection spider

canis minor
May 4, 2011

Pensioner pleases neighbours with his massive flashing cock

quote:

He said: ‘People are coming from far away to come and see it and they are taking pictures beside it. It’s turned into a bit of an attraction.
‘I keep trimming it and keep it in shape. I’ve put Christmas lights on it and people are enjoying it. It’s not for me to judge, but I think it looks alright.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Man, that's the good stuff, thanks for those.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Theresa May has no friends :smith: http://metro.co.uk/2016/12/15/theresa-may-has-no-friends-6325003/

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

I looked up the article to see if they meant what I thought, and it turns out it's not as much of a burn as it sounds like.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

chitoryu12 posted:

Did the crew really just show up and start smashing up a fully furnished house without question? That's amazingly dense.
Here, they're required to put up demolition notices for a month before knocking down a building, do they not do that in the UK?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

chitoryu12 posted:

Did the crew really just show up and start smashing up a fully furnished house without question? That's amazingly Dents.

Relax, the constructor fleet destroyed the entire planet soon after that so it's pretty much a non-issue.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Classic.

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone

EoinCannon posted:

It's weird how this headline seems like big news until you see who it is

That isa big deal because he's been waging a superviolent robocop style crackdown on drugs, while on drugs

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

swamp waste posted:

That isa big deal because he's been waging a superviolent robocop style crackdown on drugs, while on drugs

That is such a 2015 mindset.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

swamp waste posted:

That sounds like a plan someone on drugs would come up with.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Facebook Aunt posted:

That sounds like a plan someone on drugs would come up with.

This is your War on Drugs on drugs.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

There is a very real chance that if we play our cards right we can get him and Trump to have a celebrity boxing match.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

There is a very real chance that if we play our cards right we can get him and Trump to have a celebrity boxing match.

Vince McMahon must be involved somehow.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

The MSJ posted:

Shave me once, shame on you. Shave me... you can't get shaved again.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Solice Kirsk posted:

I wouldn't discount the possibility. Our current Prime Minister once gave one of our senators a well deserved beating in a boxing match that was effectively a modern day duel. :canada:

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

The MSJ posted:

Imagine, if you will, that the angle from circa 2009 where Donald Trump bought WWE was actually legitimate, and McMahon retired. Fast-forward to 2016, and Vince McMahon is the president-elect of the United States. He realises he needs to appeal to Hispanic voters, so he contacts the most Hispanic person he knows; Scott Hall.

tiercel
Apr 22, 2008

Screaming Idiot posted:

Relax, the constructor fleet destroyed the entire planet soon after that so it's pretty much a non-issue.

Hey, if you can't be bothered to take an interest in local affairs...

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Wheat Loaf posted:

Imagine, if you will, that the angle from circa 2009 where Donald Trump bought WWE was actually legitimate, and McMahon retired. Fast-forward to 2016, and Vince McMahon is the president-elect of the United States. He realises he needs to appeal to Hispanic voters, so he contacts the most Hispanic person he knows; Scott Hall.

Attorney General: David Otunga
Director of the IRS: duh....I.R.S.
Director of the Federal Reserve: Ted Dibiase
Secretary of Homeland Security: Big Boss Man

Somebody else run with this, I have a limited imagination.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Attorney General: David Otunga
Director of the IRS: duh....I.R.S.
Director of the Federal Reserve: Ted Dibiase
Secretary of Homeland Security: Big Boss Man

Somebody else run with this, I have a limited imagination.

Replace Pence with the Nature Boy and I'll ride with this campaign straight into the apocalypse.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Secretary of Education: Scott Steiner.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Secretary of the Interior: Val Venis

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!
Secretary of Transportation: Vince Russo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goddamn Particle
Oct 10, 2013

Fan of Britches

Parliament House roll: Hundreds tumble down lawns before public is turfed out

Hundreds roll down lawns of Parliament House before security fence is built

Australia's Parliament House was built under a hill with a lawn on top so people could metaphorically and literally stand over the government. Over the years it's become a tradition for visiting kids to roll down the hill. They've just closed the lawns to the public because terrists, creating an additional bit of unintentional symbolism and spurring a protest on the last day the lawns were open. Said protest took the form of hundreds of people rolling down the hill.