Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

getting all the bonus lootboxes off arcade mode feels

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

getting all the bonus lootboxes off arcade mode feels

It's a good thing most people are awful at the snowball mode because it only took me like an hour to get all my weeks crates

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

It's a good thing most people are awful at the snowball mode because it only took me like an hour to get all my weeks crates

Nice.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

le me cumming into the Overwatch thread expecting some epic asses but ends up breaking down: I never asked for these Feels.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*starts wailing and sobbing and also coughing open mouthed with my tongue out like a baby because i remembered Stick RPG*

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

*starts wailing and sobbing and also coughing open mouthed with my tongue out like a baby because i remembered Stick RPG*

Stick RPG!? Dude... imagine Goku doing a spirit bomb on me except its nostalgia instead of the earth's spirit energy. That's how I feel right now

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Xiaoxiao. All Your Base. The Ate My Balls Webring. Megatokyo. Pico's School. Alien Hominid. Hampster Dance. G.I. Joe. AlbinoBlackSheep flashes.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Xiaoxiao. All Your Base. The Ate My Balls Webring. Megatokyo. Pico's School. Alien Hominid. Hampster Dance. G.I. Joe. AlbinoBlackSheep flashes.

we didnt start the fire..

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

pools closed lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJQhDkpT5aY

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I'm thinking about playing Gunbound and Puzzle Pirates

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I remember being really into Pube Muppet and StrawberryClock poo poo in the same way some people are into crappy local punk bands. :smugbird:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I remember being really into Pube Muppet and StrawberryClock poo poo in the same way some people are into crappy local punk bands. :smugbird:

and now its streamers

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

i can remember it all now...the summer of 2003... (i believe in miracles where ya from song starts playing)

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

pube muppet is my nigga.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

My favorite FPS-themed post is prospect0r's "*shoots 50 rockets down to bridge from pillars on campgrounds and hits a direct* I always knew I was psychic"

DMT entities taught me bridge2rail

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

The Crazy Frog;'s tiny dick.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

it's so cool when it reinstances and kicks me out of a game i'm kicking rear end when half the enemy team ragequits

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

pube muppet is my nigga.

My friend didn't understand at first, but slowly and surely, I got him to come around on Pube Muppet.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

quickplay is so much better now that ppl can't stack heroes. its still full of assholes but at least you dont get all sym offense vs. all turret defense and everyone refuses to switch

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Bobnumerotres posted:

quickplay is so much better now that ppl can't stack heroes. its still full of assholes but at least you dont get all sym offense vs. all turret defense and everyone refuses to switch

On the other hand, no free boxes nor comp points.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

golden Weapons are very tacky, though.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

golden Weapons are very tacky, though.

i want to throw golden nuts at ppl tbh

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

i want to throw golden nuts at ppl tbh

You can throw them at me whenever you'd like friend.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
McCree with a golden revolver and two perfect head shots from across the map is just Blizzards way of telling you to swap from pharrah

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WvAzMpYHQ8

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh I forgot, here's a clip of Moon Moon flaming me to the tune of a Runescape song for doing a sick Zarya ult that made their whole team have to stand in the graviton surge 3 feet from the payload as the clock ran out, and immediately take it back. :coolfish: https://clips.twitch.tv/moonmoon_ow/CourageousHerdUleetBackup

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

Wormskull posted:

the tune of a Runescape song

:stare:

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Wormskull posted:

Oh I forgot, here's a clip of Moon Moon flaming me to the tune of a Runescape song for doing a sick Zarya ult that made their whole team have to stand in the graviton surge 3 feet from the payload as the clock ran out, and immediately take it back. :coolfish: https://clips.twitch.tv/moonmoon_ow/CourageousHerdUleetBackup

:coolfish:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Seriously...

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Not gonna lie lads, before this game came out I was in a pretty bad way. I was a pretty lonely guy. (I'm a 29 year old virgin and had a HUGE chip on my ahoulder about it, and sex/women in general.) I never dated, stayed in most nights, and was really starting to get cynical about love and whatnot. I was reading red pill subreddits on the daily, and becoming pretty bitter when it came to the concept of love and companionship. "True companionship is not real, its a media creation", "Women will just take your money and leave you", "Love is just an emotional reaction to chemicals, like chocolate. Find a new bar" etc. etc. But when I first popped in Overwatch to my Xbone, EVERYTHING changed.

Tracer, for all intensive purposes, healed my soul. I had been out in the cold for a long, long time when it came to love. But then this girl, this woman appeared before my eyes. She was gentle and sweet, with an adorablely chipper attitude and accent, and I melted like butter. She showed me that true love is possible. A lot of healing began that day, and by the end I sat in front of my 50' tv in my mancave, balling my eyes out. I will forever be indebted to Blizzard for showing me that true love WAS still possible. And I will always praise this game because of that, opinions be damned. This game is special to me. Not for it's fun factor (which is enormous), but because it truly made me want to live again.

THought about this post again today.

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

In Training posted:

THought about this post again today.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

:discourse:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the AB point maps in this game feel like the weakest ones. whats the point of defending the first point if it gives them an hour to attack point B?

at least i got Meirry today

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Aye, sadly she's a bit misunderstood. In reality, Tracer has made me change my views and learn to love and appreciate women again, not objectify them.

I actually wrote an performed an unplugged acoustic song that serves as a parable about the whole affair entitled 'Oh, Lord, Please Dont Let Tracer Be Misunderstood' a side project from my main nerd rock acapella group: The Eight Bits at the local Gamestop last Friday night. I swear to you, there wasn't a dry eye in the house. The place was packed (though admittedly there WAS an Amiibo release happening as well that night. Still, I got a LOT of cheers and more than mario-style 'wahoos', a sort of ultimate seal of approval in the world of the Brooklyn gaming scene.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

the AB point maps in this game feel like the weakest ones. whats the point of defending the first point if it gives them an hour to attack point B?

at least i got Meirry today

Yeah. I also don't like the ones where point A activates a payload for the same reason. So that like, leaves Dorado and the KOTH maps

• Locked thread