Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Suave Fedora posted:

ESPN turning me into a regretful, blubbery mess with that Tom Brady/kid with terminal cancer story.

gently caress cancer. That kid was awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
gently caress me, Tucker has his first kick blocked of the year the night I am relying on him to save my season.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

gently caress cancer. That kid was awesome.

It takes a special kind of kid that goes through six brain surgeries and oh, and while you're at it I want you to carve a loving "12" into my skull.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Shoulda started Blount...

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Woo boy. That 50 yarder saved my night. Have to hope the Ravens can keep it close.

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

I need Mitchell to score less than 1.6 the rest of the night in order to survive the first round of playoffs in my high-school friend league

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
I'll be fine as long as Kenneth Dixon doesn't get more than double his season high, I said... Now I'm scared.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Shiiit this going to be a nailbiter. Need 4 more from Tucker.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
gently caress! I was just saying "hopefully the Pats will run a bunch of time off the clock". Not so much...

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Fuuuuuck! That was only 3 points. Need a miracle for another point. Down by .65 Jesus Christ.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

The dream is dead.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
Oh thank god! Great clock management Ravens.

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

I'd like to thank the Raven's clock management and no-defense on Chris Hogan so that Mitchell never got another chance to get 1.6 points

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Please don't gently caress me this weekend, Texans D

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
ESPN doesn't seem to be showing this game as having started. Not that it really has, but...

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Bobby Wagz doing work already :swoon:

Everybody else... not so much

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Glad to see Rawls getting work. Hopefully the production will come with it.

edit good god nevermind. 6 carries 6 yards, with a cool -7 yarder in there. I'm at work but this is looking like a horrible mistake

Santheb fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Dec 16, 2016

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Why is Willson getting all Jimmys points. Those are jimmys points. They're not for you Luke.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Sherman warned y'all and nobody listened

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Holy dog balls Batman. What an awful loving choice I made starting Rawls. I hope I survive this round so I can chuck his rear end to the bench where he and his lovely offensive line belong. Fuckkkkk.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

A Rawls punch-in here would be real swell.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
What a loving play in the endzone

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

drat, he wasn't even looking. How does he corral that ball?

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
lol I have Rawls and my opponent has Baldwin. What a hosed up sequence that was

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

God damnit gently caress pete carroll gently caress the seahawks you have 30 chances to get it in from inside the 5 with your loving running back and you decide its the russell wilson pity party you loving mooks ughhhh gently caress this game

gently caress

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Doug Baldwin breakin' ankles

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

How does marcel "signed off the street a few weeks ago" reese get a goal line carry but not this bama that you been waiting on to come back for the whole fuckin year

Go drink some nanobubbles you pussies i hate you all (seahawks]

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Veritek83 posted:

ESPN doesn't seem to be showing this game as having started. Not that it really has, but...

That happened on monday's game too... idk. I like NFL.com's coverage better because they give a list of all the plays in a drive, so I can see if fantasy stuff happened

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
The Rams offense has looked better this week than last

The Rams played one of the worst defenses last week, and one of the best this week

The Rams have less than 100 total yards of offense

These three statements are all currently existing as true and this has to be one of the most unstable equilibriums ever achieved

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Hahahahaha oh my god Jon Ryan

Hope he's okay, but that was loving hilarious.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
I will have to take statements from all of you who just witnessed an attempted murder

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
:stare:

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Really, really glad the only guys I have in this game are on my loser teams.

:sad:

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

I feel like I should get Seattle D/ST points for that somehow.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

I hate everything about this game

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Though to be fair they did give Rawls a good workload, 21 for 34 yards just isnt gonna cut it anywhere. What a shitshow of an offensive line. Abolish thursday night football

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
the rams are awful. I feel your pain todd gurley everyone around you sucks

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin

Santheb posted:

Though to be fair they did give Rawls a good workload, 21 for 34 yards just isnt gonna cut it anywhere. What a shitshow of an offensive line. Abolish thursday night football

Yeah, I can't complain about the attempts, but Jesus Christ I am hosed now.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Thank you Russell Wilson for not having a game like last week!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Checked this morning and realized I started Graham instead of Olsen :cry:

Realized it's in a league in which I'm already bounced out of the playoffs :unsmith:

• Locked thread