Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

change my name posted:

Obama's not even giving a conference tomorrow, it's not being reported anywhere.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-obama-pressconference-idUSKBN1442YG

He is but idk if its going to be any different than all his other pre-Holiday ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

anime was a mistake

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

change my name posted:

Obama's not even giving a conference tomorrow, it's not being reported anywhere.
https://twitter.com/ABC/status/809535531348533249

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

It will be a pro Perez speech.

I loving swear...

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Uncle Wemus posted:

I loving swear...
assuming elections still happen, democratic party dissolves after 12 years following

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Atrocious Joe posted:

Joe, you have good analysis but 2016 seems intent on screwing you over so I'm going with Obama announcing he has a feature on Drake's next album

My predictions so far in 2016 have been 100% accurate.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Epic High Five posted:

anime was a mistake

false

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

change my name posted:

Yes he is. Its on reuters. But no deets

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

blue squares posted:

Obama is Deadmau5 Banksy

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Darkman Fanpage posted:

the nazis were the first to declare slavs unwhite.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

bourbon is like AMERICA the drink :911:

that and lovely high ABV beers and hipsters making beers from 10,000 year old recipes figured out by analyzing old amphoras under an electron microscope

oh yeah and Obama is going to dissolve the American experiment and declare himself emperor for life

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Joementum posted:

My predictions so far in 2016 have been 100% accurate.

I know, Donald J Trump will not become president in 2016 was eerily prescient.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Schlonged Again posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN MOUTH SCREAM A LAMENTATION INTO THE ABYSS. IT'S 2017 AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START READING THE TWEETS OF THE PRESIDENT, DONALD TRUMP. I READ EVERY TWEET AND I READ EVERY TWEET WITH UNEASE. MAKIN WAILING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME TOILET HOOCH OR EVEN WHEN I CONTEMPLATE THE DEGRADATION OF REALITY. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY INFILTRATED THE COUNTRYS MOST UNSETTLED MIND. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY LABOR CAMP AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN LABOR CAMP CAN STILL BE HILLARY APOLOGISTS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE TWEETS AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY CELL LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 24 HOURS INCLUDING PANIC ATTACKS EVERY MORNIng

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Just like trump is an inspiration to me because it tells me even a dumbass can be president obama is an inspiration due to my lack of spine

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Fight fascists?? But my legacy....

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/SteveKopack/status/809584441442050048

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Obama's going to give a milquetoast speech about coming together, especially for the holidays. I loving wish he'd dissolve the government at this point.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lol the most corrupt president ever

This is a complete shitshow.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Washington Post doing some hard-hitting journalism by asking someone who claims to have staged the pizza rat video about fake news.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.3709d4d8b431

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

"I've made plenty of sacrifices" Donald Trump

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Can you imagine if obama owned multiple businesses which he didn't disclose any details about

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/thejoshpatten/status/809465854165454848

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

That DICK! posted:

"I've made plenty of sacrifices" Donald Trump

human sacrifices

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Yinlock posted:

just looked up what reflective pt belts were and lmao i'm glad the american military follows the same strict discipline as karate classes

ahahahahahahahahahhaha

So I'm 20 pages behind and skipping around. gently caress you.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

lol can't believe we finally elected a president who realized all rules are bullshit and that you don't actually have to do anything people tell you, because society is an illusion.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

euphronius posted:

Can you imagine if obama owned multiple businesses which he didn't disclose any details about

Good point, how has Obama used his position as president to increase the profits of his secret businesses?

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
obama ain't gonna do poo poo

i predict he'll be like russia is a bunch of jerks wow they sure are mean anyway i am gonna go see rogue one may the force me with you am i rite

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

America Inc

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

Obama gave up on compromise after Aca which was early.

But whatever yeah.

ACA was 2010, the 2 years prior had dem control of the house and congress. The whole party was stupid as gently caress not to try and push everything they could through in that time, and we all know that the republicans won't be as incompetent.

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

Final twist to 2016/2017 transition: Obama secretly orders full launch on Russia just before the handover, shakes Trump's hand while grinning bigly and sincerely.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

Podcast with Sam Harris and Paul Bloom. They discuss Westworld, AI, morality and free will and also Trump/tribal loyalty/PC, which starts at 1 hour 40 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwsmz_xKgJ0

Being pretty reasonable if you actually listen to it but not realizing what a creepy episode title that is out of context is a pretty good summation of Sam Harris.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

The Russians hacked his penthouse.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

change my name posted:

lol can't believe we finally elected a president who realized all rules are bullshit and that you don't actually have to do anything people tell you, because society is an illusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp5QabWeUUw

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
obama's entire legacy at this point is going to be that the was the first black president, and it's as much his stupid spineless self's fault as anyone else.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lol

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I seriously want to see Obama do like a town hall or something on the 21st where he says "Alright, now that I'm no longer President, I'm not constantly on TV, and there aren't a bunch of kids at home who are going to see me, it's time for me to say it: all y'all folks hosed up real hard."

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Pomp posted:

ACA was 2010, the 2 years prior had dem control of the house and congress. The whole party was stupid as gently caress not to try and push everything they could through in that time, and we all know that the republicans won't be as incompetent.

again, 58 democratic senators + Lieberman + Nelson

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Obama alleges massive election tampering Russia interference, Sheriff Joe resurfaces birth certificate investigation

Average Joe Taxpayer: both sides are wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Life hack: do whatever you want all the time and get away with it.

• Locked thread