Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Relevant Tangent posted:

Putin (to the extent he's capable) loves him.

Yeah the KGB was jerking off about influencing internal US politics towards instability for basically the entire cold war. Funny how all they had to do was become a reactionary autocracy for it to start working lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
ya'll ready for Martial Law to be declared today?

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

YEA MY HANDS SMALL BUT IM loving THAT BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY IN THE rear end AND BEST BELIVE ITS SUCKING MY LIL rear end DICK AND NUTS

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

blamegame posted:

YEA MY HANDS SMALL BUT IM loving THAT BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY IN THE rear end AND BEST BELIVE ITS SUCKING MY LIL rear end DICK AND NUTS

An extremely bored America goes off to find a competent lover.

What's up with Kurt Eichenwald? Oh man, he accused Trump of being a headcase. Hope he likes ironic ECT.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Relevant Tangent posted:

What's shakin' with Kurt Eichenwald?

Not sure, he's probably asleep.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Yep, very stumpy, just sad.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Yes Mr. Trump, they are short, thank you for coming to terms with your affliction.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
you guys know he already won the hands thing? he did it by stating the truth of the matter at one of the later debates with that trademark pure trump honesty that cuts through the bullshit

and lowered the national discourse a notch or two

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

Baloogan posted:

you guys know he already won the hands thing? he did it by stating the truth of the matter at one of the later debates with that trademark pure trump honesty that cuts through the bullshit

point: by saying he has small hands, we're implying something about his sexual potency
counterpoint: by bringing the subtext to light, trump appears authentic, honest, and down to earth
countercounterpoint: he still has a small penis

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Montasque posted:

Alexander Dugin, from his book Foundations of Geopolitics.

From the bullet points it seems fairly on track, but Israel is also quite pleased with the outcome so far.

If I know Dugin, that can't be right.

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

Wasn't it originally something about him having greedy little hands? Or at least meant that way?

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

If the president-elect wants to prove he has a donger of respectable length and girth there is only one way. A televised event.

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

Taeke posted:

Wasn't it originally something about him having greedy little hands? Or at least meant that way?

short fingered vulgarian was i think the first time it was in print, which is an old expression you can read all about here: http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2015/10/graydon-carter-donald-trump

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/809717035353722880

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

cheers because he actually does have short fingers

jeers because its one of the haughtiest lamest ways to make fun of a new money rube

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
long, luxurious fingers

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

All hacks pertaining to the DNC, Hillary, et. al. are true.

All hacks pertaining to Trump are fake news.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Who is Kurt Eichenwald and what is a Thot and how do either of things affect imaginary coal jobs in Appalachia?

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Baloogan posted:

hahaha look at those tiny lil' pussygrabbers

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
also why does left-leaning media keep screaming about aleppo as if anyone in the us cares about it

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

Nietzschean posted:

Who is Kurt Eichenwald and what is a Thot and how do either of things affect imaginary coal jobs in Appalachia?

kurt eichenwald is a famous liberal journalist of dubious repute who wrote some books that got turned into movies https://www.amazon.com/500-Days-Secrets-Lies-Terror/dp/1451669399 which after reshoots became https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/500_Days_of_Summer

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Nietzschean posted:

also why does left-leaning media keep screaming about aleppo as if anyone in the us cares about it

If it bleeds it leads

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Nietzschean posted:

because war crimes are bad

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Nietzschean posted:

Thot is a Dark Enlightenment thing, they're way into phrenology and the shape of your skull being telling information about who you are as a person. Kurt Eichenwald is an unperson and you'd be better off forgetting that you ever heard the name. (He tweeted Trump checked into a mental hospital in the 90s then deleted the tweet. He tweeted it though, so 100% that Trump knows and is angry about it.)

Serf
May 5, 2011

Nietzschean posted:

it makes for a nice preview of the foreverwar we're about to get back into

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Relevant Tangent posted:

Thot is a Dark Enlightenment thing, they're way into phrenology and the shape of your skull being telling information about who you are as a person. Kurt Eichenwald is an unperson and you'd be better off forgetting that you ever heard the name. (He tweeted Trump checked into a mental hospital in the 90s then deleted the tweet. He tweeted it though, so 100% that Trump knows and is angry about it.)

lol
Make the 19th century great again.
We are totally going to have another great war.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Nietzschean posted:

war propaganda

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo

Trump gonna announce today that he offered Robocop the ambassadorship to Delta City

And Action Jackson will be head of police for the rest of Detroit

Trump is serious about cleaning up crime :getin:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fallen Hamprince posted:

because war crimes are bad

Well, yeah. Of course. We as progressives believe that.

But we are aware that Nothing Matters.

And as cynics we are aware that there have been all kinds of terrible things happen without anyone substantively caring about it. Impotently screaming into the void seems kind of useless, as much now about Aleppo as in previous times.

Americans simply do not give a poo poo about brown people killing each other across the ocean.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Is a thot like a twink or a twonk?

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Lawman 0 posted:

lol
Make the 19th century great again.
We are totally going to have another great war.

at the beginning of the first world war a lot of intellectuals and political figures thought it would a cleansing experience that would shock europe out of stagnation and if there's another one i have a small hope that it will also be cleansing mainly because the younger cohort of magamen are definitely dumb enough to enlist the moment the poo poo starts

Serf
May 5, 2011

lmao why not bring back phrenology?

fake news and pseudoscience gonna win bigly in Trumpmerica

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Chair In A Basket posted:

welp i hosed up

basically spoiled a ballot because the pen they had in the booth exploded. ink seemed to favor mostly R sections, even though it looks like I was voting with fingerpaint. took the sodden sheet over to the table to ask for a new ballot. they said they could not give me a 2nd ballot due to fears of fraud, and the grabbed the mismarked ballot I had shown her and threw it in the ballot box. I told her that this was hosed up, but she said she would call the cops if I didn't move long. I had to be at work this morning, so I just chickened out, but I am still fuming. what can/should I be doing about this?

this is in Denver, NC.

look at what you did

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Nietzschean posted:

Well, yeah. Of course. We as progressives believe that.

But we are aware that Nothing Matters.

And as cynics we are aware that there have been all kinds of terrible things happen without anyone substantively caring about it. Impotently screaming into the void seems kind of useless, as much now about Aleppo as in previous times.

Americans simply do not give a poo poo about brown people killing each other across the ocean.

has it occurred to you that journalists have a duty to report and document these things even if america's population of loathsome morons doesn't care about any of it?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
im a loathsom moron and im fascinated with the syrian civil war

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Fallen Hamprince posted:

at the beginning of the first world war a lot of intellectuals and political figures thought it would a cleansing experience that would shock europe out of stagnation and if there's another one i have a small hope that it will also be cleansing mainly because the younger cohort of magamen are definitely dumb enough to enlist the moment the poo poo starts

There is definitely a down to the countryside event coming

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

i dont know how the alt right uses it but thot was at one point a woman who hosed and was poor, basically

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I'm not a moron but it doesn't stop me from bein loathsome, and I'm always interested when people are exploding each other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

zen death robot posted:

He's got stubby hands for a 6' 3" guy.

Source: I'm 6' 4"

yah same and he doesnt even wear a large glove. can you imagine

• Locked thread