Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
calling all psychically gifted Grey Wolves, we need some hard pipe-hitting Scanners to fire a few mind bullets Kurt's way. finish him off for good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I can only astral cast

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

uber_stoat posted:

calling all psychically gifted Grey Wolves, we need some hard pipe-hitting Scanners to fire a few mind bullets Kurt's way. finish him off for good.

Kurt's inherent echolocation blocks all such attempts, sadly.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Jesus this man is not well

https://twitter.com/johnrust/status/809583408733102082

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Conspiracy theorists are garbage. One of the maintenance guys who used to work here was really adamant about the frequency of music being changed to make people easier to control. He would boast about only listening to classical music because it's all at the original frequrncy or something, and how he eventually convinced his step-daughter to do this as well. If you disagreed with him, he'd just go "well see, you're being mind controlled."

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
SHEEPLE WAKE UP!

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Conspiracy theorists are garbage. One of the maintenance guys who used to work here was really adamant about the frequency of music being changed to make people easier to control. He would boast about only listening to classical music because it's all at the original frequrncy or something, and how he eventually convinced his step-daughter to do this as well. If you disagreed with him, he'd just go "well see, you're being mind controlled."
Oh is that the A440 thing? I'd heard it mentioned in passing that there were weirdos who believed there was more to it than just the musical aspect but didn't know it went into mind control.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/BaltimoreMatt/status/809825356458917889

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
Eichenwald had a tv appearance go so badly it gave him a seizure

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

When they talk about Dr Vox on Chapo, do they mean Ezra Klein, Matt Iglesias, or someone else?

SousaphoneColossus
Feb 16, 2004

There are a million reasons to ruin things.

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

When they talk about Dr Vox on Chapo, do they mean Ezra Klein, Matt Iglesias, or someone else?

this guy: https://twitter.com/drvox

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

lol
http://www.mediaite.com/online/kurt-eichenwald-claims-twitter-troll-gave-him-seizure-taking-social-media-hiatus/
rip @jew_goldstein

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
this latest blow up is going to carry Kurt over the top in the poo poo Account tourney.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/809940796325724160

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers
Still can't believe Hillary deleted 30k females

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Hillary owned thousands of illegal females? Hmm, I guess the Pizzagate people were really on to something there

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Oh poo poo he calls himself that. I forget what are some of the dumbest thing's he's said?

Bryter posted:

And that's only half the abortions.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Bryter posted:

She definitely lost way more than that

SoupyTwist
Feb 20, 2008
Everything Daou says is made funnier/sadder by the leaked emails showing that even they thought he was "a little off".

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

Oh poo poo he calls himself that. I forget what are some of the dumbest thing's he's said?

https://twitter.com/drvox/status/362420204388626432

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

He's the one who said like "Hamilton is everything about America that Trump isn't" or some wack poo poo?

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

I finally bit the bullet and subscribed. Any recommendations for good past premium episodes?

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Ron Jeremy posted:

I finally bit the bullet and subscribed. Any recommendations for good past premium episodes?

Everything post election, of course. Further back, here are some of my favorites:

Episode 17 - The Road To Soavedom feat. @robbysoave (6/25/16)

Episode 23 - Reign All Over My Face (7/14/16)

Episode 25 - Lady Ghostbusters feat. Amber A'Lee Frost (7/22/16)

Episode 29 - London Falling feat. @Sam_Kriss (8/3/16)

Episode 39 - The Conquerer feat. @dwdavison9318 (9/9/16)

Episode 47 - I Am Legend feat. @ArmyStrang (10/6/16)

Episode 49 - Caleb (10/12/16) (<--- one of the best premium episodes)

Episode 55 - The Chapofication Of The Western Male (11/2/16)

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Ron Jeremy posted:

Reign over my face

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Add Episode 64: The Curse of Caleb to the list. I became a Grey Wolf for the first Caleb episode, and god drat did the sequel blow me away.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

The Crotch posted:

Add Episode 64: The Curse of Caleb to the list. I became a Grey Wolf for the first Caleb episode, and god drat did the sequel blow me away.

Yes. Caleb, Long May He Reign.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
I'm finally going to do it. I'm going to shoplift a bag of skittles like I've always wanted. I have the confidence in myself to do it, and I have Caleb to thank.

oh, god. such a perfect reveal that was. fuckin' hell.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

uber_stoat posted:

I'm finally going to do it. I'm going to shoplift a bag of skittles like I've always wanted. I have the confidence in myself to do it, and I have Caleb to thank.

Don't forget to clean up after yourself. Rule 4, man.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Episode 17 - The Road To Soavedom feat. @robbysoave (6/25/16)

This probably wasn't a hugely entertaining or interesting episode, but it's so satisfying to hear Soave walk back and hedge on every single single libertarian belief

Edit: oh yeah, I loved it. Just a bit more downplayed as far as chapo humour goes. I personally love Will trying to keep some momentum to the conversation when Soave is clearly not going to offer anything. Similar to that tradcath guy, though even that interview was satisfying in the abomination it turned into.

The Narrator fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Dec 17, 2016

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

The Narrator posted:

This probably wasn't a hugely entertaining or interesting episode, but it's so satisfying to hear Soave walk back and hedge on every single single libertarian belief

I found that hugely entertaining. Matt loving destroyed him.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

17 wasn't laugh out loud funny but it was really satisfying. I wish it were available to the public though, I'd love to share it with people.

I wonder if after they produce enough episodes they'll gradually start declassifying the older premium eps.

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

He's the one who said like "Hamilton is everything about America that Trump isn't" or some wack poo poo?

Yeah that's what I was thinking of, the Hamilton Stan.

Pomplamoose fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Dec 17, 2016

Marcus Garvey
Oct 24, 2015
Matt might not be slaying any pussy but drat can he straight up eviscerate idiots on the internet

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Marcus Garvey posted:

Matt might not be slaying any pussy

This is a choice. Respect it.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

oatgan posted:

This is a choice. Respect it.

I just want to take a moment to say I really loving love the Volcel vs Incel running gag.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I just want to take a moment to say I really loving love the Volcel vs Incel running gag.
"Onanistic gaming aeries" is the funniest thing Chapo has indirectly produced.

SMP
May 5, 2009

Anyone having issues of podcasts not showing up on the Grey Wolf feed? I don't see 64 anywhere. Felix After Dark doesn't show up either.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

SMP posted:

Anyone having issues of podcasts not showing up on the Grey Wolf feed? I don't see 64 anywhere. Felix After Dark doesn't show up either.

I've been having trouble streaming 60 off of soundcloud, but I think that's due to them using We Didn't Start the Fire as an outro.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

SMP posted:

Have you violated the volcel pledge?

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Episode 19 should also be given a listen. It's good stuff. Good Hamilton bashing.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
promulgate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

https://twitter.com/htown_Joe/status/810023441474719744

This guy reads like a parody account but nope