Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Baloogan posted:

obama is incompentent and a loser and trump is his legacy

wtf why is he so loving late

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

zegermans posted:

Maybe everyone agrees on this point but there's no sense yelling about something you can't change (Comey being a piece of poo poo) but we should focus on things we can (DNC being corrupt/Democrats not focusing on economics)

i think moreover this is the democrats thread so democrat-internal issues are a proper focus for it

a spooks thread could be cool though

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
This is not the face of a man about to push us in to cyberwar.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Thoguh posted:

This is not the face of a man about to push us in to the descent of a cyberpunk future.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Oh cool, nothing.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Fidel Cuckstro posted:

Oh cool, nothing.

Not nothing, just passive-aggressive reminders of how good we had it before Trump.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Fidel Cuckstro posted:

Oh cool, nothing.

duh

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
oh wow, i really thought obama was going to suspend the constitution, i think these meds they gave me after my 8 year coma must be affecting me more than i thought

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Translation: we need troops in Syria.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

Fidel Cuckstro posted:

Translation: we need troops in Syria.

I'm not watching, is "more overseas adventurism" really the conclusion to this important announcement?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Al! posted:

oh wow, i really thought obama was going to suspend the constitution, i think these meds they gave me after my 8 year coma must be affecting me more than i thought

You think you actually woke up?

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
lol that people thought obama was going to grow a spine for this press conference

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

ShutteredIn posted:

lol that people thought obama was going to grow a spine for this press conference

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Captain_Maclaine posted:

i knew america would never elect a black president and then the apprentice guy. looking forward 2 see what my 'lectric meat does as the last sparks fizzle out

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

GlyphGryph posted:

I'm not watching, is "more overseas adventurism" really the conclusion to this important announcement?

It was the meaty middle.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Obama is currently giving a 'gently caress the press' answer to questions about the DNC hacks, which is pretty lol.

ITS NOT OUR FAULT THE DNC WROTE ALL THAT poo poo, ITS YOUR FAULT FOR REPORTING IT

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

"cut it out" strikes again

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
So Obama admits that they refused to say that the hacks were an attempt to sway the election, but then gets mad at the media for reporting on it because it was an attempt to sway the election?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Not a Step posted:

Obama is currently giving a 'gently caress the press' answer to questions about the DNC hacks, which is pretty lol.

ITS NOT OUR FAULT THE DNC WROTE ALL THAT poo poo, ITS YOUR FAULT FOR REPORTING IT

holy poo poo shut up about the fuckin primaries

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Guy Goodbody posted:

So Obama admits that they refused to say that the hacks were an attempt to sway the election, but then gets mad at the media for reporting on it because it was an attempt to sway the election?

I think he's making sure not to give any implication that things were "rigged" vs. the hacking exposing the inner workings of the DNC. Because there's a lot of people who legit think Russia actually rigged the election for Trump.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Al! posted:

holy poo poo shut up about the fuckin primaries

This is literally the response Obama is giving right now, in real time, you enormous dunce. He is saying, at this moment, that the problem was that the media reported so widely on the leaks.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

obama

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Thoguh posted:

I think he's making sure not to give any implication that things were "rigged" vs. the hacking exposing the inner workings of the DNC. Because there's a lot of people who legit think Russia actually rigged the election for Trump.
i'd have way more respect if he outright went one way or the other instead of become the mythical nothingburger

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Obama counting the days til he can be done with this poo poo.

E: I enjoy that in one breath he defends Hillary from the fallout of the revelations of the DNC inner workings, and in the next just shits all over her for not doing more fieldwork. He never really forgave her, did he?

Nix Panicus has issued a correction as of 21:10 on Dec 16, 2016

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Politics is a waking nightmare

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
lol, Obama making GBS threads on Hillary here.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

"Hey, remember when I ran for President and bothered to actually campaign in places?"

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

endorse keith obama

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

docbeard posted:

"Hey, remember when I ran for President and bothered to actually campaign in places?"
not anymore

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Not a Step posted:

Obama counting the days til he can be done with this poo poo.

E: I enjoy that in one breath he defends Hillary from the fallout of the revelations of the DNC inner workings, and in the next just shits all over her for not doing more fieldwork. He never really forgave her, did he?

The leaked Colin Powell* emails suggested that they never got along. He told a fellow insider that Hillary refers to Obama as, "that man" to her intimates.

*I think it was Powell. Could have been somebody else.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the only remanent of obama's legacy in a year will be his domestic spying apparatus lmfao

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Al! posted:

the only remanent of obama's legacy in a year will be his domestic spying apparatus lmfao

that he's about to hand over to trump

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Al! posted:

which is actually bush's 2.0 with more technical competency

and they're handing the keys to what is effectively mussolini

:unsmigghh:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Guy Goodbody posted:

The most transparent administration in history, folks.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Maybe Obama is going to be a Carter. Kind of a disappointing President overall, but an amazing policy advocate after leaving office. Dude has at least twenty years of active life ahead of him, I hope he does some cool poo poo after a nice long vacation.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

Lol if you think he's not going to also keep the drone murder around.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

might he have told putin to 'knock it off'?

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Not a Step posted:

Maybe Obama is going to be a Carter. Kind of a disappointing President overall, but an amazing policy advocate after leaving office. Dude has at least twenty years of active life ahead of him, I hope he does some cool poo poo after a nice long vacation.

carter was a good person tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

jarofpiss posted:

carter was a good person tho

• Locked thread