Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
pretty sure the hack happened way before the "please hack the dems" press conference didn't it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Come on, where are the tweets Donnie you fat idiot?

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

You had one.more machine to break, Kek

Some chaos god, pfffft. I remember when 4chan worshipped candlejack, now there was a real cha

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Vladimir Putin posted:

The only option was an indirect involvement by aiding opposition groups. Here again Obama practically had no options because the main opposition parties were more or less religious crazies that I'm sure would have turned the weapons and resources around to attack the US as soon as they got in power. The only thing left to do was to aid the non-fundamentalist opposition which was extremely difficult because there are not many of them and the existing groups are scattered and disorganized.

we funded a fair amount of the fundamentalist opposition too

CubsWoo posted:

'turn into'

krugman doesn't have an internet media empire

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
:siren: FAKE NEWS :siren:

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
"partisan news cha.... venues"

cams
Mar 28, 2003

sincx posted:

Trump asked Putin to hack the DNC, Putin did. That's treason. I'm sure a non-zero number of generals and people in the intelligence community would be down for a coup temporary change in constitutional procedures to protect the nation.
hm yes this is a good course of action

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I think he's doing exactly as much as he can, and would love to hear what other people think he should be doing/saying.

Like, if he calls Comey out the response will just be 'nah' from him and the media will make it into some weird power struggle narrative, we really can't do much to Russia unless you want us to just start bombing Moscow or whatever, he can't suspend the election because there's no proof the meddling tipped the scales (because it didn't). Seriously someone explain what this horrible coward should be actually doing.

yeah there's only so much he can do without burning the US long term. but he's pretty clearly trying to get as close to that line as he possibly can.

Serf
May 5, 2011

we will be in a war this time next year lol

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I think he's doing exactly as much as he can, and would love to hear what other people think he should be doing/saying.

Like, if he calls Comey out the response will just be 'nah' from him and the media will make it into some weird power struggle narrative, we really can't do much to Russia unless you want us to just start bombing Moscow or whatever, he can't suspend the election because there's no proof the meddling tipped the scales (because it didn't). Seriously someone explain what this horrible coward should be actually doing.

Lol, you sycophant. He could maybe say something a bit stronger than literally saying "cut it out!" "Stop it!"

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure
I dunno guys I think Obama is a Good President
At least not a bad president

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

Moundgarden posted:

pretty sure the hack happened way before the "please hack the dems" press conference didn't it

And it wasn't even 'hack them' it was 'if you got 'em show 'em'

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

President Eeyore

Serf
May 5, 2011

Oiled and Ready posted:

You had one.more machine to break, Kek

Some chaos god, pfffft. I remember when 4chan worshipped candlejack, now there was a real cha

holy baloney a good O&R post!

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Moundgarden posted:

"partisan news cha.... venues"

That was great.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Moundgarden posted:

yes, but people just wanna express their outrage and are not concerned with accuracy or plausible solutions

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

the future is... Tokyo Jungle ?!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

sincx posted:

Trump asked Putin to hack the DNC, Putin did. That's treason. I'm sure a non-zero number of generals and people in the intelligence community would be down for a coup temporary change in constitutional procedures to protect the nation.

even the idea of this made the democrat thread real mad yesterday, so i wouldn't bet on it

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Serf posted:

god willing!!

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

CubsWoo posted:

exact quote was

""russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press"

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"
amazing watching potus's prefrontal cortex go into overdrive to monitor his speech

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
obama: "fascist propaganda bad, we should think about how not to fall for it" *passes power to fascist*

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Lol, you sycophant. He could maybe say something a bit stronger than literally saying "cut it out!" "Stop it!"
like what

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Fidel Castronaut posted:

we need obama to personally burst into the thread and say that if we care a little harder then trump wont be president anymore

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Fiction posted:

ummmmmmm he could have just gone with sanctions and not done anything to fund jihadists

You really think sanctions alone would have stopped this civil war? Assad is killing civilians because he doesn't want to end up hung from a light post. He has a patron in Russia who wants to keep access to their port. Assad doesn't give a gently caress about sanctions.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Serf posted:

fair bet considering we've been at war consistently for over a decade and a half already

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Shifty Pony posted:

yeah there's only so much he can do without burning the US long term. but he's pretty clearly trying to get as close to that line as he possibly can.

"okay doc i know i need the chemo, but how will it affect me later on?"

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

cams posted:

yes, but people just wanna express their outrage and are not concerned with accuracy or plausible solutions

truly trump's america

Serf
May 5, 2011

Baloogan posted:

god willing!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmaybe

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

The United States of America posted:

it me

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Moundgarden posted:

alright this dude is pretty sure, mark it down as Official Evidence in the case, oyur honor

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

CubsWoo posted:

and also "i'm sure you'll be rewarded if you do by our media hhhhhwink"

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Moundgarden posted:

Yes.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Baloogan posted:

obama is so weak toast milk toast lightly toasted toast gently caress obama and his loving toast hes toast

Is milk toast something you eat with milk steak?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

trump is so cheap that even his treasonous bribes are paid for by others who were not asked

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Serf posted:

we're in like ten wars right now my dude

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Tatsuta Age posted:

alright this dude is pretty sure, mark it down as Official Evidence in the case, oyur honor

here's my source: (ed) balls

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
"Russia can't change us or beat us! We're America and we're as great as ever and this peaceful transition of power will show the world the strength of our Democracy"

*Solomon Grundy can be heard outside the press conference, flinging police cars through the walls of the Capitol Building*

"Solomon Grundy best HUD Secretary! Solomon Grundy redevelop Washington!"

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

CNN IS PROJECTING THAT YAKOFF SMIRNOV HAS WON THE RUSSIAN PRESIDENCY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

C-Euro posted:

Is milk toast something you eat with milk steak?

the gently caress?

• Locked thread