Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

obama really got thru to me guys i think this trump fella might be alright

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Yinlock posted:

lol if you think you're not getting 8 years of trump then 8 years of ivanka

lol if you think you're only getting 8 years of trump

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

mannerup posted:

didn't expect the treason and coup meltdowns to really get into gear before monday but here we are

"An Important Message to the Five Star Generals of the Armed Forces"

Starring B.D. Wong, Bob Odenkirk and Martin Sheen

If you overthrow Trump, Mark Ruffalo will show his ding dong in the next Avengers

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Fiction posted:

As well he shouldn't.

i mean he could try, at least

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Karl Sharks posted:

oh so you've just accepted he will have unchecked power for 2 years? what about the inevitable crisis???

well i'm sure we could have some fun nullification crises that involve the national guard.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Yinlock posted:

lol if you think you're not getting 8 years of trump then 8 years of ivanka

He'll wait 8 years to make her his first lady??

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Darkman Fanpage posted:

bunch of cucky liberals itt

fresh coming from YOU PROFESSOR FAN PAGE

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
tatum: its cool guys we just need to avoid hindering trumps eventual presidency at all, thats the way to fight this

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i'm the cuckest

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Yinlock posted:

everyone remembers the guy before hitler

ole whats his name

Oddly enough, also named Obama

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

all of this is the result of trump winning but im not tired of winning yet

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Fiction posted:

well i'm sure we could have some fun nullification crises that involve the national guard.

and which states are going to do that?

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
:neckbeard: i hope cspan takes some phone calls!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
*exasperated sigh* well what do you expect obama to do, actually say something of substance about both of our primary intelligence agencies being convinced that russia influenced the election to help trump win?? gently caress outta here

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Baloogan posted:

fresh coming from YOU PROFESSOR FAN PAGE

im not a liberal. this election has made me see the light :anarchists:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Karl Sharks posted:

and which states are going to do that?
the western states save for arizona, new england region, good luck to anyone else

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

ex post facho posted:

tatum: its cool guys we just need to avoid hindering trumps eventual presidency at all, thats the way to fight this

obama trying to gently caress with the next president would not hinder trump at all. it would just push the reichstag fire backward to january 20th.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Yinlock posted:

everyone remembers the guy before hitler

ole whats his name

Bareck Uberman

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

all things return to trump in the end, an endless bigly void

https://twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/809856865555415040

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

How long till Breitbart makes a big deal about the end of the presser?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Darkman Fanpage posted:

im not a liberal. this election has made me see the light :anarchists:

welcome bruv

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

cams posted:

and nobody gives a gently caress about the guy saying "this team sucks" and nothing else

Let's start here: "We cannot accept foreign interference in our elections." with absolutely no statements like "Stop it!" or "Cut it out." That seems like a reasonable place to start I think maybe possibly could be. I'm just making suggestions here, wouldn't want to say anything too strongly!

Serf
May 5, 2011

on the one hand, further stagnation will only allow the capitalist class to secure more capital, more power, and more technology that allows them to transcend their humanity, which will lead to the eventual extermination of the working class

on the other, if the current system collapses tons of my friends will die, and I like them

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ex post facho posted:

*exasperated sigh* well what do you expect obama to do, actually say something of substance about both of our primary intelligence agencies being convinced that russia influenced the election to help trump win?? gently caress outta here

what if he just demoralizes his base instead

would that help

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
"All I can say people, is that we did everything right and it's time to move on. Mele Kalikimaka!"

*Air Force One pulls up just in time to avoid laser fire from a wall of Brainiac drones closing in on Washington*

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Because it didn't work dawg

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
by gently caress with the next president i mean highlight the clear ties to foreign actors the incoming president elect had himself as well as throughout his incoming administration

too much to ask, i guess

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Flexit - a flyover states Trumpenreich

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

all I want Obama to do is just loving punch Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, and every member of the Freedom Caucus in the face and pardon himself immediately after each punch.

give his party a little ray of hope that we can become something more than useless bitches.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Serf posted:

on the one hand, further stagnation will only allow the capitalist class to secure more capital, more power, and more technology that allows them to transcend their humanity, which will lead to the eventual extermination of the working class

on the other, if the current system collapses tons of my friends will die, and I like them
get ready for doom, the home video game, published in 2016, irl

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

the western states save for arizona, new england region, good luck to anyone else

lol what the gently caress are they gonna do though?

like trump doesn't give a poo poo about individual states really, he would be fine throwing almost every issue to the states so he doesn't have to do the hard work of governing

he just wants the title and the prestige, fly around banging hot babes and doing ribbon cuttings for new trump towers, now in 143 countries

e: i mean really in this polarized environment the only criticism or attacks that would mean anything would be from the republicans, and they're too bitch-made to do anything

the GOP has all of the power in the fed gov't and most of the state gov'ts

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Let's start here: "We cannot accept foreign interference in our elections." with absolutely no statements like "Stop it!" or "Cut it out." That seems like a reasonable place to start I think maybe possibly could be. I'm just making suggestions here, wouldn't want to say anything too strongly!

that sounds an awful lot like "doing anything at all" talk to me mister

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
if your response is "well what do you expect him to do" congrats, you're the reason people voted trump

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Dropping a final report on Russia is Obama's Lemonade

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Jesus Obama just call trump a dumb orange clown man. Just loving do it you pussy.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

ex post facho posted:

by gently caress with the next president i mean highlight the clear ties to foreign actors the incoming president elect had himself as well as throughout his incoming administration

too much to ask, i guess

Who do you expect will be persuaded by this argument who wasn't already calling for Putin's head? How after all this can you all insinuate that the way out of this mess that boug politics got us into is more boug politics.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
awful lot of "obama is a pussy and i have always thought he was a pussy" post-election talk

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

DryGoods posted:

"All I can say people, is that we did everything right and it's time to move on. Mele Kalikimaka!"

*Air Force One pulls up just in time to avoid laser fire from a wall of Brainiac drones closing in on Washington*

:sad:

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mannerup posted:

awful lot of "obama is a pussy and i have always thought he was a pussy" post-election talk

ive been calling him a pussy for years and i voted for him twice!!

• Locked thread