Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Agrajag posted:

does it have good sex scenes?

mostly the kind of creepy stuff the president-elect is into

edit ballz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat

the thing about overhauling government IT systems is, it's really expensive, prone to huge delays & cost overruns, the benefits are hard to demonstrate, there's no public demand for it, & it's guaranteed to result in at least one big news story about how dumb your government when you accidentally crash a critical system for an entire weekend or lose a decade of archived documents or something.

aside from that it's a great idea.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

real chinese food and american chinese food are two very different things

either way, i welcome my new chinese overlords. i will take them to in n out and then introduce them to the hollywood they own now.

in the new spider-man movie, spider-man is gonna have a chinese friend who is smarter than him and a better spider-man

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Piggy Smalls posted:

If I survive I would be in heaven eating Chinese food for life.

China Chinese food is nothing like American Chinese food.

We on the Russia side will have vodka and krokodil. :v:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

wow dude has fallen pretty far from his hercules days... and that other sci-fi show of him as some kind of space ship captain from the past because of being stuck on the edge of a blackhole or something.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/jbouie/status/809771099940646912

this is what i see every time a dumb motherfucker posts on here "you're the reason why trump won"

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Agrajag posted:

goons itt think Trump insulting/shaming other governments will actually result in them bending over for Trump is actually amusing to me.

Trump keeps forgetting that China has nukes.

"Even the poorest tramp needs a dog-beating stick." - Project 596 slogan.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

FINALLY.

Step aside pussy heroin the real drugs are here.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Guy DeBorgore posted:

the thing about overhauling government IT systems is, it's really expensive, prone to huge delays & cost overruns, the benefits are hard to demonstrate, there's no public demand for it, & it's guaranteed to result in at least one big news story about how dumb your government when you accidentally crash a critical system for an entire weekend or lose a decade of archived documents or something.

aside from that it's a great idea.

the nice thing about government archival services is that, in the event of a nuclear war, the caves where we store the hard copies will still be safe so when the neo-IRS is organized it can come for all those back taxes on your mutant rock harvesting operation.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

American krokodil is going to be kickass. We already have face-eating people without any excuses, we're going to take it to the next level, really MAGA it up a notch.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

more like kevin sorboner

cams
Mar 28, 2003

"we white nationalists are very sensitive so we elected the rapist idiot because you were so mean to us. you made me vote against my own interests, its your fault!"

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

execute this treasonous gently caress

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Rick and Morty come upon Earth, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIDvgJWWq70

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

cams posted:

real chinese food and american chinese food are two very different things

either way, i welcome my new chinese overlords. i will take them to in n out and then introduce them to the hollywood they own now.

in the new spider-man movie, spider-man is gonna have a chinese friend who is smarter than him and a better spider-man

We already hadd that, but he was Japanese.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

sincx posted:

Trump keeps forgetting that China has nukes.

"Even the poorest tramp needs a dog-beating stick." - Project 596 slogan.

since i never really looked into the nuclear capabilities of china nor cared until trump decided it was a good idea to start dicking around with china like they are ted cruz or whatever

http://www.army-technology.com/features/feature-the-10-longest-range-intercontinental-ballistic-missiles-icbm/

quote:

DongFeng 5A (DF-5A), China - 13,000km
DongFeng 5A (NATO reporting name: CSS-4) is China's longest range ICBM and is capable of striking targets within the range of 13,000km. It is an improved version of the 12,000km-range DF-5 ICBM and is capable of reaching targets within the continental United States (CONUS).

China inaugurated the improved DF-5A with long range and more accurate guidance system in 1983. The throw-weight of the missile was also increased from 3,000kg to 3,200kg. The missile can carry six re-entry vehicles weighing 600kg each.

The DF-5A ICBM is fired from launch pad or land-based silo. Inertial guidance system and on-board computers provide direction to the missile. Two-stage rocket engines using a liquid bi-propellant provide the required propulsion.

hey trump knock it off you dumb oval office

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

cams posted:

https://twitter.com/jbouie/status/809771099940646912

this is what i see every time a dumb motherfucker posts on here "you're the reason why trump won"

No racist, no racist, you're the racist.

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat

Admiral Ray posted:

the nice thing about government archival services is that, in the event of a nuclear war, the caves where we store the hard copies will still be safe so when the neo-IRS is organized it can come for all those back taxes on your mutant rock harvesting operation.

they may vaporize our cities, but they'll never destroy the 1500 pages of documents related to the National Black-Striped Weevil Rehabilitation Program, proposed in 2003 but never funded

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Inspector Hound posted:

They do this for all presidents

lol doe sthis mean theres a chance the secret service will have to restrain trump and make him poo poo in a portopotti at some point for national security reasons

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

cams posted:

"we white nationalists are very sensitive so we elected the rapist idiot because you were so mean to us. you made me vote against my own interests, its your fault!"

"Also, this guy only might hurt black people. He will do some voter suppression, but frankly isn't even interested in anti-minority legislation on he scale we demand. Like, he is racist, but in the old-man-ignorance way, not the pol-the_donald-kkk way. And, if anything, racial tensions will only rise with a racist president so people will cry racism more so those articles will only get more frequent. I may even have to look forward to Black Lives Matter rallies being more frequent and Trump probably will just tweet about it and not bring in stormtroopers like my racist rear end demands.

Holy poo poo, I'm a loving retard. People should have ignored my opinion!"

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Agrajag posted:

since i never really looked into the nuclear capabilities of china nor cared until trump decided it was a good idea to start dicking around with china like they are ted cruz or whoever

http://www.army-technology.com/features/feature-the-10-longest-range-intercontinental-ballistic-missiles-icbm/

hey trump knock it off you dumb oval office

yeah their nuclear program is no loving joke. the past 40 years has been china developing to the point where they can easily sink all our carriers and then nuke us.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Admiral Ray posted:

yeah their nuclear program is no loving joke. the past 40 years has been china developing to the point where they can easily sink all our carriers and then nuke us.

can SOMEONE tell that orange loving retard to KNOCK IT THE gently caress OFF?

i enjoy a life where i don't have to worry about nukes dropping on top of my head and the taiwan/china issue has been relatively stable till he decided to stick his dumb orange dick in it!

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Serious question. Would an American find Real Chinese food to be tastier than American Chinese food?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Agrajag posted:

can SOMEONE tell that orange loving retard to KNOCK IT THE gently caress OFF?

Everyone will bend the knee and wear the hat. No one will standup to him. He will rule as king and be hated after death when the cowards feel they can speak again.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Piggy Smalls posted:

Serious question. Would an American find Real Chinese food to be tastier than American Chinese food?

I know I do.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

ah cool, -30 days into the trump presidency and we're having serious discussions about Iranian and Chinese military capability

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Admiral Ray posted:

do they have a blue water navy and air force to speak of

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Piggy Smalls posted:

i do.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Think all those Chinese politicians and business fuckers who thought Trump was just putting on an act to get elected have figured it out yet?

If they've got any sense they're doing a reverse-Russia and getting all the RNC and Trump documents and e-mails that Putin has

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Covok posted:

Everyone will bend the knee and wear the hat. No one will standup to him. He will rule as king and be hated after death when the cowards feel they can speak again.

like seriously the taiwan/china issue has been a loving stable thing till trump decided it was a brilliant idea to gently caress around with it and now we have a cuntinueing major incident that involves the very fabric of PRC as a nation. its a total non-starter and isn't even negotiable with the chinese ffs.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

cumshitter posted:

lol doe sthis mean theres a chance the secret service will have to restrain trump and make him poo poo in a portopotti at some point for national security reasons

They're going to Carrie him at the first sotu

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Agrajag posted:

like seriously the taiwan/china issue has been a loving stable thing till trump decided it was a brilliant idea to gently caress around with it and now we have a cuntinueing major incident that involves the very fabric of PRC as a nation. its a total non-starter and isn't even negotiable with the chinese ffs.

It's adorable you think Taiwan and China had a stable relationship before Trump.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

MizPiz posted:

It's adorable you think Taiwan and China had a stable relationship before Trump.

yes it was till trump opened his mouth you idiot'

yeah lets use the one china issue that isn't even negotiable as a bargaining chip because they will totally bend over backwards, are you brain dead?

Agrajag fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Dec 17, 2016

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Addamere posted:

do they have a blue water navy and air force to speak of

not like the US, no. they don't need it, though, and mostly they want to be the big dog in their region rather than the entire world. when the risk is nuclear war it doesn't matter, either, because if the US starts trying to land people in China welp. even a smaller exchange would be a bad idea because their anti-ship missiles are top notch and would sink carrier groups and troop transports. at least, that's the story. we won't know our actual anti-missile effectiveness and their anti-ship effectiveness unless we get a war, but even if it takes 100 missiles for one carrier it's worth it.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

also, we're not gonna go to war with china that's crazy talk.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Admiral Ray posted:

also, we're not gonna go to war with china that's crazy talk.

since trump became president-elect nothing is too crazy for me anymore

much like the photo of barron stradling melania with her hands on his thighs and ivanka taking up the role of first lady

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Piggy Smalls posted:

It's not the fried batter dipped stuff you find in most American Chinese restaurants.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

lol russia 100% succeeded in de-legitimizing America as a world superpower and calling into question our stability as a country. it would behoove the rest of the world to not look at us and say "wow, wtf is wrong with those fuckers, maybe we should do something about this"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Leviathan posted:

but if it's a chick with a strapon pegging you....still gay???

nope even if you're dressed as a woman and she's dressed as a man and calling you a human being

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

nope even if you're dressed as a woman and she's dressed as a man and calling you a human being

pretty sure thats totally gay. that strap-on is moulded from a real penis.

• Locked thread