Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

one month til the Switch conference, and then two months until we all have one

*Three. (i always buy new nintendo hardware in triplicates) but yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

White Genocide posted:

sf0 gave me arcade feels the way i loved a cabinet/control design that a console then couldnt do. the controls' novelty didn't wear off on me (wii u gyropad was reading my mind @_@). but yeah you sorta gotta defend sf0 rather than just saying you enjoy it. ( i did a lot! :sweatdrop:)

It's a fun game man.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm not making the same mistake I made with the WiiU

I'll be buying 4 switches instead of the measly 2 WiiUs u own!!

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

It's a fun game man.

*calms down with thoughts of all those chill people in the switch announcement* yeah

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
I enjoyed SF0 as I was playing it and lost all desire to ever come back to it once it was done, ergo Bad Game

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'll be buying 4 switches instead of the measly 2 WiiUs u own!!
I'm going to buy 64 of them, because of the classic Nintendo 64 meme, in which Nintendo released a console with a number (funny number) in the name.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm not making the same mistake I made with the WiiU

Same, which is why I'll be buying a Switch at launch.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm going to buy 64 of them, because of the classic Nintendo 64 meme, in which Nintendo released a console with a number (funny number) in the name.

I'm gonna buy 63 1/3rd

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Please don't scalp the Nintendo Switch.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

Please don't scalp the Nintendo Switch.

*puches you to the ground for insinuating I would ever do such a thing* *goes "hmmph!", and dusts hands off, readjusts mario cap and walks away*

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
What's the difference for the rest of the population between scalping and hoarding?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

*puches you to the ground for insinuating I would ever do such a thing* *goes "hmmph!", and dusts hands off, readjusts mario cap and walks away*

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm gonna buy 63 1/3rd

(Gamefly exclusive) Next-Gen ClayFighters confirmed for Switch

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

the walker controlled like garbage in zero and the levels where you used it and the gyrocopter sucked bad. i wasn't really jazzed about the game at all until i played through it co-op and it's really the way it's meant to be played imo. it's challenging enough and the gyro controls are fun for just shooting.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
I never had any issues with the controls, I had the opposite issue where you can do so much poo poo you couldn't do in the other games but the game barely takes advantage of any of it so not only is it not like the old games but it's not even interesting in its own right

shackling the entire game with the two-screen perspective was also a dumb idea, you don't use it 95% of the time and they could have easily relegated it to specific vehicles/stages

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

They should bring back Star Fox Adventures

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 387 days!
i bought my first amiibo today v:gbsmith:v

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

tenderjerk posted:

i bought my first amiibo today v:gbsmith:v

*puts my arm around tenderjerk* Awesome, bro. Awesome. Welcome to the Pimp Zone Amiibo Club,mI think youre gonna like it here *gestures over to the other members and its like a spongebob closeup drawing of a bunch of ugly freaks weirdos nerds and malcontents drooling and picking their noses*

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Greetings

Soral
May 30, 2009

i completed my animal crossing amiibo collection.... the final one (summertime isabelle) is waiting for me under the tree

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

*puts my arm around tenderjerk* Awesome, bro. Awesome. Welcome to the Pimp Zone Amiibo Club,mI think youre gonna like it here *gestures over to the other members and its like a spongebob closeup drawing of a bunch of ugly freaks weirdos nerds and malcontents drooling and picking their noses*

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I had to be taken to urgent care today with a kidney stone. Was in too much pain to say much, but made sure to ask that the 3ds comes with me lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

fozzy fosbourne posted:

I had to be taken to urgent care today with a kidney stone. Was in too much pain to say much, but made sure to ask that the 3ds comes with me lol

real gamer spotted

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

fozzy fosbourne posted:

I finished SMT4 two years ago in the hospital for blood poisoning lol

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
The Hospitalized Gamer

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

I finished SMT4 two years ago in the hospital for blood poisoning lol
Illness gaming is a great time. I played Hotline Miami in its entirety without breaks when I had a massive fever and basically went insane and ended up chanting "the man says boop the man says boop" in tune with the start of this track for hours

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Illness gaming is a great time. I played Hotline Miami in its entirety without breaks when I had a massive fever and basically went insane and ended up chanting "the man says boop the man says boop" in tune with the start of this track for hours

LMFAO

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lol. I was on a morphine IV so I didnt have my typical leet coordination but I was really digging the Picross 3D round 2 tunes.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

when i was a kid i got a fever so high i started hallucinating slightly, i had the SNES mario all stars, was playing 2 and in the haze i discovered the warp jar for the first time and i thought i had become completely unhinged and started screaming for my mom to take me to the hospital

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Bobnumerotres posted:

when i was a kid i got a fever so high i started hallucinating slightly, i had the SNES mario all stars, was playing 2 and in the haze i discovered the warp jar for the first time and i thought i had become completely unhinged and started screaming for my mom to take me to the hospital

Lol. Games leading to existential crisis ftw

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

also lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I beat SMT3 for the first time the summer after my senior year I had my wisdom teeth out, it was a religious experience

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I spent 2 months recovering from invasive rear end surgery and I spent my lucid moments escaping the haze of morphine based painkillers playing through the entirety of Dragon Quest VIII and now it's one of my favorite games of all time

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lol at the particularly funny posts on this page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

I spent 2 months recovering from invasive rear end surgery and I spent my lucid moments escaping the haze of morphine based painkillers playing through the entirety of Dragon Quest VIII and now it's one of my favorite games of all time

That's some man