Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Exia00
Feb 13, 2014

When in doubt.... C4
Seems wn8 for the swed tanks are a little broken and not counting for stats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Exia00 posted:

naw you're just that good man

Exia00
Feb 13, 2014

When in doubt.... C4

Hellsau posted:

naw you're just that good man

Iv had 16 k wn8 games. But 43k wn8 over 80 games i should be getting paid to play this game.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop
I needed some gold so I bought the E 25 pack. I played it once and felt so dirty that I think it was actually a one game rental. I took down an IS 3 one on one with out losing a single HP. I'm a shitter tier player. Should just sell a left click explode other tank machine.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Exia00 posted:

Iv had 16 k wn8 games. But 43k wn8 over 80 games i should be getting paid to play this game.

more than likely you'd be paid to not play the game, in order to not shame the pubbies too much

I mean their testers sure don't seem to know what the gently caress they're doing, if the Czech autoloaders still haven't been nerfed.

srb
Jul 24, 2007

Exia00 posted:

What's the name of this tank site?

Also I've yet to see E25 dominance from pubs, I've played nothing but light tanks all day and I've circled and killed a bunch.

mmkay
Oct 21, 2010

serious gaylord posted:

Just had a game with a full platoon of E-25's on El Halluf. They literally decimated the game and I think only one of them was spotted the entire game.

Eh, I don't know - a full platoon doing 1.5 tanks HP of damage/killing 1-2 tanks doesn't sound that special really.

Chillyrabbit
Oct 24, 2012

The only sword wielding rabbit on the internet

Ultra Carp

srb posted:

What's the name of this tank site?

Also I've yet to see E25 dominance from pubs, I've played nothing but light tanks all day and I've circled and killed a bunch.

wotstats.org

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

srb posted:

A shitler in an OP tank is still poo poo.

srb
Jul 24, 2007
New record in Cent 7/1 RNG: 19 shots fired, 10 hits, 5 penetrations.

Got Confederate due to all the zero damage track shots :psyduck:

HateCrimeDoxNet
Dec 19, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
CRAZY GARBAGE

Somebody fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Dec 19, 2016

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

:allears:

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

:stare:

HFX
Nov 29, 2004
I am pretty sure my T26E5 is loving cursed. Fully aimed shots, 1/2 of them go into the dirt or rock or hit tracks for no damage. Arty firing in the same grid as me, full pen into my deck. Oh and T8 match only every 5 games.

HFX fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Dec 19, 2016

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

HFX posted:

I am pretty sure my T26E5 is loving cursed. Fully aimed shots, 1/2 of them go into the dirt or rock or hit tracks for no damage. Arty firing in the same grid as me, full pen into my deck. Oh and T8 match only every 5 games.

Sounds like everything is working as intended commander.

HFX
Nov 29, 2004

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Sounds like everything is working as intended commander.

Touche.

Edit: I must say it is interesting seeing all these reds with E25s and Skorpions running around. I dare say. they are worse than if they just played a normal tank with them.

Edit 2: Took the T34 out for a spin since the patch. DPM is still abysmal, but the aiming improvements make me go from buy a different premium to yeah it is not a bad tank.

HFX fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Dec 19, 2016

M.C. McMic
Nov 8, 2008

The Weight room
Is your friend
Does the WoT Blitz Steam app simply not work at all? I thought I'd give it a whirl for fun, and it just fails to launch.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

HFX posted:

I had an arty game today where every fully aimed shot missed by a cm more than the splash damage. Had 2 hits cause nothing but a damaged, not destroyed track and then 3 kills where they weren't spotted anymore and I fired in hope of where they looked like they were going. One of those games.

And on the E25 issue, they seem to have calmed down again. Still a lot more common than they were but the platoons of them running riot have vanished.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Mirthless posted:

as somebody who gets very, very, unflatteringly angry when playing multiplayer games (even co-operative ones) i learned eventually that the only way I could keep having fun playing games was to stop playing them with other people

the only competitive game I still play is world of tanks and my policy is not to even open the client if I haven't smoked at least half a gram of weed beforehand

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

light tanks!

Sheridan! stats
big boom! looks like a T49 with better accuracy. non-steel armor now ok, apparently.

T-100! stats
tough! flat! 120 mm hull, 180 mm turret. standard russian 100 mm gun

Rheinmetall LT! stats
fast! 27 hp/t with a 105 mm gun

WZ-132-1! stats
it's a WZ-132 with 390 alpha... and 200 turret armor?

and finally the AMX 13 105! stats

390 damage autoloader with three shells per magazine. 40 sec reload so sustained DPM is utter garbage (1500). also pretty drat slow at only 15 hp/t.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Prav posted:

WZ-132-1! stats
it's a WZ-132 with 390 alpha... and 200 turret armor?

Gives me a boner.

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost
That T-100 looks hilarious. Although if they were working on making armor matter at some point in the future, giving light tanks the same guns as mediums is probably the wrong way to go about it.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

the guns are a fair bit lower in pen, they're missing about 30 silver pen and 50 gold pen compared to the mediums (eg T-62A at 264/330)

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Yeah those Pen values seem between higher than many tier 8's but lower than most tier 9's at tier 10.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

:colbert: it's a good policy to have

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012
please give me anything to talk about besides the fact that democrats are allowing millions of americans to be evicted from their homes
What is wrong with these people?!

On the plus side, I got that spot 6 tanks without being spotted mission for the T-55a done at last, so I can stop suiciding when spotted and move on to suiciding when there's less than 3 arties in a game.

Darkrenown fucked around with this message at 10:15 on Dec 20, 2016

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Darkrenown posted:

What is wrong with these people?!

On the plus side, I got that spot 6 tanks without being spotted missing for the T-55a done at last, so I can stop suiciding when spotted and move on to suiciding when there's less than 3 arties in a game.

How the gently caress did you get capped out on Fiery Salient when there's a living artill---

Oh you're playing Encounter. Yeah Encounter is trash. Let me guess, your pubbies were trying to cap the red square?

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Mirthless posted:

:colbert: it's a good policy to have

You're definitely playing the wrong game to avoid being enraged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvyTxu2N9S8

McGavin fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Dec 20, 2016

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
the easy way to stop this is to find out where he lives and kill his entier family. Then all of his friends and there familys and then invade poland.

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
I'm back and glad to see I'm still able to heavy tonk well, but i'm also finally taking TDs seriously with the russian line and swede line. not sure which way I should go for the russians though: 268 or 263. which do you guys feel is a better vehicle to putz around in?

srb
Jul 24, 2007
The general consensus seems to be 263 is better than 268, and 704 is the most enjoyable one.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Slaapaav posted:

the easy way to stop this is to find out where he lives and kill his entier family. Then all of his friends and there familys and then invade poland.

or just encourage wargaming support to stop being loving lazy and allow you to submit replays again

Diabetes Forecast posted:

I'm back and glad to see I'm still able to heavy tonk well, but i'm also finally taking TDs seriously with the russian line and swede line. not sure which way I should go for the russians though: 268 or 263. which do you guys feel is a better vehicle to putz around in?

The SU-152 is great, the ISU-152 is great, the 704 is great, the 268 is trash.

The SU-100M1 is poor, the SU-101 is poor, the SU-122-54 is sexy (and allegedly decent) and the 263 is great.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Re: The advent calendar. Are they going to release the last bit of code on Christmas?

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

RandomPauI posted:

Re: The advent calendar. Are they going to release the last bit of code on Christmas?
That would seem to be supremely misguided so, Yes?

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

So for the Christmas tree decorating poo poo, only poopsockers are going to get the discount on the tier 10.

You need 64 points for the tier 9 discount, which is doable, but you need loving 80 for the tier 10. This means that you have to get both the tree and the tank covered in sweet purps. If you only had red ornaments this would require a total of 10,000 ornaments, provided that you got all of the crafting recipes loving perfect. However, since not even the Russians know the recipes to get them, good loving luck.

By comparison, in terms of red ornaments, the tier 9 discount only requires 2,000.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Double posting because snapshot meta is real, and strong, and it's my friend.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

McGavin posted:

So for the Christmas tree decorating poo poo, only poopsockers are going to get the discount on the tier 10.

You need 64 points for the tier 9 discount, which is doable, but you need loving 80 for the tier 10. This means that you have to get both the tree and the tank covered in sweet purps. If you only had red ornaments this would require a total of 10,000 ornaments, provided that you got all of the crafting recipes loving perfect. However, since not even the Russians know the recipes to get them, good loving luck.

By comparison, in terms of red ornaments, the tier 9 discount only requires 2,000.

Naw it's easier than that, since the weekly missions let you get six level 4 boxes per week, which themselves can contain level 5 decorations but even if you just get a bunch of level four ones you can convert those into plenty of level 5s. Plus getting the level three decorations (which you get a lot of) basically count as 25 tier 1 decorations, and the level four decorations count as 125 level 1 decorations, so even if you're going to break it down into needing 10000 ornaments, this is substantially easier than almost any marathon they've ever done.

also already in the shop they have "available 12/30 buy a particular level 5 decoration" if you want to throw them some amount of money but it's probably gonna be something stupid like $7 and a meaningless amount of gold or something, or you could be Exia and pay $60 for all the level 5 decorations and 12500 gold and then luck into getting the AMX M4 49 instead of some dumb premium time or gold.

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

M.C. McMic posted:

Does the WoT Blitz Steam app simply not work at all? I thought I'd give it a whirl for fun, and it just fails to launch.

Is the launcher not even starting? Or it is, but then the game doesn't load? I've only used the Win10 & Android Blitz app, but if the issue you're having is the latter situation then it could be that the game is actually down, as in an upgrade situation.

McGavin posted:

You're definitely playing the wrong game to avoid being enraged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvyTxu2N9S8

I saw a previous video by this guy, where he went Lakeville valley and then complained about the rest of his team being stupid. :stare:

Hellsau posted:

or just encourage wargaming support to stop being loving lazy and allow you to submit replays again

The SU-152 is great, the ISU-152 is great, the 704 is great, the 268 is trash.

The SU-100M1 is poor, the SU-101 is poor, the SU-122-54 is sexy (and allegedly decent) and the 263 is great.

The SU-122-54 is only OK, and I'm saying this as someone who enjoyed the 101 (pre-buff, at that.) The 122-54 has a good gun and mobility, but it's kind of "meh" as a TD where it doesn't have great depression, traverse, or armor, and doesn't even get respectable alpha. It's just a T-54 with the M62 and minus a turret.

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012
please give me anything to talk about besides the fact that democrats are allowing millions of americans to be evicted from their homes

Hellsau posted:

How the gently caress did you get capped out on Fiery Salient when there's a living artill---

Oh you're playing Encounter. Yeah Encounter is trash. Let me guess, your pubbies were trying to cap the red square?

I know encounter is trash, it's only on as I am stuck on the HT mission to cap/decap + 3k damage and I figured it might be more likely there.

I find the 122-54 very awkward to sure. Without much depression or traverse you have to move a lot and I seem to be spotted all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Atomizer posted:

The SU-122-54 is only OK, and I'm saying this as someone who enjoyed the 101 (pre-buff, at that.) The 122-54 has a good gun and mobility, but it's kind of "meh" as a TD where it doesn't have great depression, traverse, or armor, and doesn't even get respectable alpha. It's just a T-54 with the M62 and minus a turret.

Now on the other hand, the SU-122-44 is quite ridiculously broken, especially when you are top tier. E25 levels of broken.