Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

freckle posted:

Bill gets around so Chelsea might not even be hers.

i wonder how many conspiracy theories have this in there

e: bill chumley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Honestly, reps who vote for this aren't going to get re-elected if it passes.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Feminasty Slut posted:

I'm a sucker for Arnold movies. All of them. True lies was fun. Total Recall is probably my favorite. I even liked that new horrible terminator Genysis movie. I just like watching Arnold he's fun.

we watched total recall last night on nctv

its always the best

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Karl Sharks posted:

i wonder how many conspiracy theories have this in there

e: bill chumley

Member, Sons of Confederate Veterans

Only registered members can see post attachments!

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
True lies has a scene where a lady drops an uzi down a flight of stairs and it shoots like 10 terrorists that movie owns.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
There's this comedy/beer festival in Cincinnati called "Brew Haha" and it's pretty decent all around but Tom Arnold was the headliner one year and it was the saddest poo poo ever. A ton of material about Roseanne. It was a therapy session and I just felt bad for him. But good craft beer so it's a wash.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

freckle posted:

Bill gets around so Chelsea might not even be hers.

If you go back and look at old photos of Hillary, she looks a lot like Chelsea, so I would rate:

zen death robot posted:

She had a child so at least once

as "Mostly True"

Serf
May 5, 2011

this is how the Republican party dies, huh? :v:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Fiction posted:

maybe she shouldn't have continued with her sleazy half-legal measures to avoid FOIA requests for like the fourth time

Karl Sharks posted:

yeah, she should've followed in the foot steps of other sec states and republicans around the country and went for fully illegal measures

for real though, i can't wait for flynn to do something 10x as bad as her in office and get no flack for it lmao

This is where the stupid loving divide is.

Yes! Other government officials used even more shady email practices.

It doesn't loving matter, because those officials were not at the 30 year mark of being the target an obsessive smear campaign, and were not running for president.

Whether or not Clinton was a good candidate, whether or not its fair or right, people don't like or trust her because she's super loving rich and it was easy enough to make her look untrustworthy.

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Best Arnold movies were way before True Lies. Terminator, Conan, and Commando.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Inspector Hound posted:

I dont know how, I've literally said things like "almighty God himself demonstrated to you in real time that Hillary Clinton could not beat Donald trump, who should it have been"

"The election was stolen-->Bernie was a sexist-->Joe Biden was the one who wrote that bill-->the election was stolen"

Why didn't Clinton steal the election?

I'm betting the answer is, "She's virtuous."

If so, you could go with, "Too virtuous for an impure world," or, "Her virtue gave us Trump."

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Vladimir Putin posted:

Predator, bro. Predator.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Guessing this won't work.

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/810878857075130368

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
"gonna have to grease my palm if you plan on greasing your palm"
/

emfive posted:

Member, Sons of Confederate Veterans

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Karl Sharks posted:

it's from the neil breen movie we watched last night

neil is some AI then disappears all the bad people

when asked his name, he looks at an old "light & fit" yogurt cup and just picks 'light' backwards as his name

Thanks dudes. I've yet to actually hear what Neil Breen sounds like. I've mostly just seen him knocking old laptops off a desk to make room for making out.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Vladimir Putin posted:

Feminasty Slut posted:

Predator, bro. Predator.

zen death robot posted:

You forgot Running Man

Why are you all mis-spelling Jingle All the Way?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Inspector Hound posted:

This is where the stupid loving divide is.

Yes! Other government officials used even more shady email practices.

It doesn't loving matter, because those officials were not at the 30 year mark of being the target an obsessive smear campaign, and were not running for president.

Whether or not Clinton was a good candidate, whether or not its fair or right, people don't like or trust her because she's super loving rich and it was easy enough to make her look untrustworthy.

So Trump was so rich and so obviously untrustworthy that he looped around to being better

Simple when you put it like that

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

we watched total recall last night on nctv

its always the best

nctv ia always a party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_rMVsVtuRU

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/mikeallen/status/810675331396931584

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

So Tom Arnold will be the latest victim of 2016?

That said, when will the tape drop? Too late to affect the election, but I really want to see Kellyanne Conway have a stroke on air due to having to defend 'retard' as a reasonable word might just be the laugh of the year.

"What, haven't you called someone a retard before? It's perfectly normal....Siamese...donut....AMC GREMLIN LORE?? A-TEAM!! SILAS MARNER LACY UNDERWATER!"

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Twins was also great because of the way Danny Devito embraced his role as genetic garbage.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Feminasty Slut posted:

Twins was also great because of the way Danny Devito embraced his role as genetic garbage.

its the part he was born to play

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

this tweet is written entirely in rich person and i dont understand it at all

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
91-94 Arnold was the best. That's Total Recall, Kindergarten Cop, Terminator 2, True Lies, and Last Action Hero. Last Action Hero was not well received at the time but it's actually a really good meta-analysis of the action film genre so critics and audiences were wrong. But it also sort of marks the end of Arnold (and the beginning of the end for big action films) because that's what happens when genres become self-aware.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

emfive posted:

So Trump was so rich and so obviously untrustworthy that he looped around to being better

Simple when you put it like that

Sometimes i try to imagine it as this really smart girl i knew in high school running against the stupidest, most popular kid but then the tears start stinging and i start screaming and they come in and give me a shot and i forget it all happened again just for a minute

edit: i also read the frustration in your words and I'm not saying people aren't terrible or that trump was a better person or more deserving candidate (well, maybe in a game if thrones sense), just that evil will always win because good is dumb

edit 2 also they couldn't attack him for being rich because they were already saying he was lying about being rich, and he might have been but for fucks sake he has a gold apartment, why would they run loving Mom from Futurama fresh off a speaking tour for the Evil loving Billionaires Guild

Inspector Hound fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Dec 19, 2016

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol look at that lovely sandwich spread

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

"You should campaign in states you need to win" isn't really hindsight so much as really fuckin obvious

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

isnt that corrupt?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
little bags o chips just like subway I'm down.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Thanks dudes. I've yet to actually hear what Neil Breen sounds like. I've mostly just seen him knocking old laptops off a desk to make room for making out.

yeah, and the "isn't that corrupt?" is from when neil just disappears security guards so he can go into Important People's houses, it's like 4 or 5 of them and they all talk about how "us politicians/bankers/ceos really gently caress over the people haha" and neil just stands there asking "isn't that corrupt?"/"isn't that immoral?"/"doesn't that betray the public's trust?"

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
So tom Arnold is going to release Trumps nword tape just before the EC meets, right? And then somehow gets even more votes then expected

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
just in case anyone in the electoral college reads this thread, i have an urgent message for you:

trump bad

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
We're counting on you, Tom Arnold.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

loving lays chips? lol

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Watch the EC vote in Michael Richards as vp

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

BeOSPOS posted:

So tom Arnold is going to release Trumps nword tape just before the EC meets, right? And then somehow gets even more votes then expected

he's going to have the same impact every celebrity has had this election.

None.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

how deep does this tronc rabbit hole go #troncgate

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
So now the big question is can we avoid planet death before Blade Runner 2 comes out?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haXvp8M9Cog

starring Ed Ballsling

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

russian ambassador to turkey shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

zen death robot posted:

She had a child so at least once

She did, but what you don't know is that it was secretly with David Crosby's sperm.

• Locked thread