Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

whynotboth.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

FizFashizzle posted:

That ambassador looks pretty loving dead

Apparently he was shot in the back, then shot again on the floor

Headlines should read "Old Russian dude allegedly bleeding out on floor in art museum"

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

change my name posted:

Last night I dreamt that I was being held captive Misery-style by a Florida Trump voter, complete with a "baby Trump" that looked like the baby from Dinosaurs

Not The Daughter!

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/GraniTweet/status/810893606416515073

Chechnyan?! (trigger warning, dude gets shot to gently caress)

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

zen death robot posted:

NATO would poo poo itself, China would probably do the same and who the gently caress knows
a chicken coup wouldn't you say :smug:

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
America is a lost cause.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Agean90 posted:

*standing over a dead body cheering with gun in hand*

alleged
Isn't he dead? I think dead people are automatically guilty of all crimes. If he was alive then "alleged" is accurate because we don't want to jump to conclusions, but if he's dead... well, you can't trust a dead man.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

This is going to infuriate Trump because he offered the Turkish ambassadorship to a record exec to get Snoop to play at his inauguration and now they're going to back out

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

pathetic little tramp posted:

So what happens if we do side with Russia in a world war? Would Canada take defectors if we agree to be put on the front lines?

lol canada ain't going to be siding with russia any time soon. it has the 3rd largest ukrainian population after ukraine and russia.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Hopefully Obama just postpones this international crisis like a supreme court nomination. Give Trump something to do.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

FizFashizzle posted:

That ambassador looks pretty loving dead

he looks pretty loving fat

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

logikv9 posted:

*has actual video of shooting, refuses to vote guilty*

It happens in america too

who knows, it could be doctored

it looks so conveniently placed of a photograph - an idiot

im gonna check liveleaks for the raw as usual

its archduke Ferdinand all over again~

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Pretty clearly a false flag to discredit innocent gun owners

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Guardian reporting that the ambassador is actually dead now:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/19/russian-ambassador-to-turkey-wounded-in-ankara-shooting-attack

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Well yeah, that was a lot of loving bullets

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
this is me

https://twitter.com/ericgarland/status/810832414490718208

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Hot Take Headline:

Fat Russian dude dies from alleged gunshots to back

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

How does Russia handle ambassadorships? Was this guy just some fat indigent oligarch given a cushy post as a reward for loving over millions of people to Putin's benefit ala how Trump will be doing things, or was he like an actual politician whose loss will mean something beyond being a cassus belli

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

pathetic little tramp posted:

https://twitter.com/GraniTweet/status/810893606416515073

Chechnyan?! (trigger warning, dude gets shot to gently caress)

Hmmmmmmmmmm, looks like he clutches his stomach and falls backwards, even though he was "allegedly" "shot" from "behind".... gonna wait for the 3hr Clint Mansell scored youtube video to make up my mind about this one

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
was this guy just standing behind him to start with?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Lastgirl posted:

who knows, it could be doctored

it looks so conveniently placed of a photograph - an idiot

im gonna check liveleaks for the raw as usual

its archduke Franz all over again~

ftfy

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Feminasty Slut posted:

Hopefully Obama just postpones this international crisis like a supreme court nomination. Give Trump something to do.

Trump is going to be making the "GWB interrupted while reading The Pet Goat" face at literally every interaction between foreign powers

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Breitbart comments summary

A lot of Pro Putin and hopes that he cleans Turkey's clock. Some praying for Putin. Many blaming Obama for talking about Russia hacking election.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

do you know people are laughing AT you not WITH you, eric?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Epic High Five posted:

How does Russia handle ambassadorships? Was this guy just some fat indigent oligarch given a cushy post as a reward for loving over millions of people to Putin's benefit ala how Trump will be doing things, or was he like an actual politician whose loss will mean something beyond being a cassus belli

it's almost assured anyone in any place of power in Russia is connected to or is an oligarch

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Al! posted:

nice trigger discipline

five dollars on the shooter being military. which would probably be um bad for international relations.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Epic High Five posted:

This is going to infuriate Trump because he offered the Turkish ambassadorship to a record exec to get Snoop to play at his inauguration and now they're going to back out

The worst thing about this timeline is I've lost the ability to tell between what's real and what's shitposting.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i can't wait for this faithless elector poo poo to finally be over with cause it aint gonna happen

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I can't believe Trump personally killed a Russian ambassador in Turkey.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Wolves. And. Sheep.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

triple sulk posted:

i can't wait for this faithless elector poo poo to finally be over with cause it aint gonna happen

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

DrPossum posted:

was this guy just standing behind him to start with?

Yes

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

triple sulk posted:

arizona just voted with all going to trump so i assume a bunch of other states have already gone too and i haven't heard anything about any faithless electors.

Weird. I would assume he wasn't just loitering but was there for some reason?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

goddamn

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

apparently he was an amb. to north korea before lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

The Nastier Nate posted:

The worst thing about this timeline is I've lost the ability to tell between what's real and what's shitposting.

reality is shitposting harder than any of us ever could

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

logikv9 posted:

Well yeah, that was a lot of loving bullets

just because bullets killed the ambassador, doesn't necessarily mean it came from HIS gun

"we'll match the ballistics"

ok well just because it might've come from his gun, doesn't mean that the gunman killed the ambassador. *ahems* It was the gun itself. Arrest that gun.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The fictional Russian ambasador in my mind looks exactly like that dead guy.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

so

when do they certify the landslide~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/Ald_Aba/status/810894034352779264

:rip: 21st century franz ferdinand

• Locked thread