Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AtraMorS
Feb 29, 2004

If at the end of a war story you feel that some tiny bit of rectitude has been salvaged from the larger waste, you have been made the victim of a very old and terrible lie
Looks like I'm up by about 12.5 with my Cameron Brate vs. his Jamison Crowder. Don't know if I like those odds.

amari, you disappoint me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

AtraMorS posted:

Looks like I'm up by about 12.5 with my Cameron Brate vs. his Jamison Crowder. Don't know if I like those odds.

amari, you disappoint me

You're gonna lose.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
I would really love it from a fantasy and Giants fan perspective if the Cowboys could just systematically self-destruct tonight.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Mikey Purp posted:

I would really love it from a fantasy and Giants fan perspective if the Cowboys could just systematically self-destruct tonight.

Since I'm out and already won my 5th place game, I'm down with this as a Giants fan too.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
Going against Freeman in two leagues and last-minute starting Farrow over Gore/Hightower is going to cost me the win in both leagues

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Teemu Pokemon posted:

Going against Freeman in two leagues and last-minute starting Farrow over Gore/Hightower is going to cost me the win in both leagues

Getting a little too cute sitting Gore, but can't really fault you with Hightower, imo!

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I really thought the Colts were going to pass all over the Vikings and Gore would be mitigated while Farrow had a great matchup. I'm the idiot who started a nobody in the semifinal like a jamoke

It would be super cool if Mike Evans scored all the loving points tonight tia

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
up 84-78 with my dez vs his garcon

:ohdear:

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

The one league I care about I'm blowing my opponent out and the other three are going down to the wire Monday. I need Crowder to score under 16 but get close to it at the same time and for Cousins, Cam, and Olsen to have historic bad games.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
On to the championship week :woop:

Wang
Apr 10, 2003

dance dance ferret revolution

Really loved watching Zeke sit that whole last Cowboys series, definitely going to help me get to the championship....

:negative:

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

Woop in the championship in my home league. Just need to hold on to a 38 pt lead against Crowder and Olsen tomorrow to make it in my work league as well.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

If Dez has a quiet half and Evans and/or Witten catch a TD, I just might pull this out despite my best efforts to piss it away

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Yaaaay more death by paper cuts

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

AtraMorS posted:

amari, you disappoint me

I had the stones to keep him benched for today and hooo boy am I glad I did that. Where did all his work go?

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Chris with the epic Trump/wall joke

AtraMorS
Feb 29, 2004

If at the end of a war story you feel that some tiny bit of rectitude has been salvaged from the larger waste, you have been made the victim of a very old and terrible lie

Santheb posted:

I had the stones to keep him benched for today and hooo boy am I glad I did that. Where did all his work go?
To the second half, apparently.

e: oh maybe you meant amari? he was limited in practice all week, so I guess he was playing decoy all day

AtraMorS fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Dec 19, 2016

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Suave Fedora posted:

Chris with the epic Trump/wall joke

glad someone else heard it

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

AtraMorS posted:

To the second half, apparently.

Was talking about Amari but good for you with the Brate TD!

also watching this game makes me not want to start Doug Martin, but Dallas is pretty stingy against the run.

AtraMorS
Feb 29, 2004

Santheb posted:

Was talking about Amari but good for you with the Brate TD!
ha, I was editing while you were typing

But I didn't watch Raiders/SD. I guess he must've been playing hurt. If I make it to next week, I'm drat sure going to want to know.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
more like jason shitten.

i need a dez td. my 12 point lead is stressing me out.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
God I love my Zeke/Shady 1-2 punch

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Ain't no such thing as halfway Cooks.

Brandin won me $650 today even if I lose the super bowl. I'm up 40 and he's got Daryl Worley left and I've got DJax left.

Nadir
Apr 12, 2003

It's only up from here

Intruder posted:

What's it like always winning

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Nadir posted:

What's it like always winning

I beat him and had a better record than him :smugdog:

(DJ+Hyde+Ware)

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

scrubs season six posted:

Ain't no such thing as halfway Cooks.

Brandin won me $650 today even if I lose the super bowl. I'm up 40 and he's got Daryl Worley left and I've got DJax left.

Goddddammn whats the buy in on this league? Congrats dude, that must've been a hell of a day of football watching.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

Intruder posted:

Only reason I'm making the finals. And to think Gurley was who I really wanted.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Santheb posted:

Goddddammn whats the buy in on this league? Congrats dude, that must've been a hell of a day of football watching.

12x$200.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Hold on to your butts; y'all about to be on the spectating end of a Bashaud Breeland IDP chaos-coverage performance.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
Kirk cousins, I don't even need 10 points from you, I only need 9. But this isn't a good way to start this off.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

BigFactory posted:

Kirk cousins, I don't even need 10 points from you, I only need 9. But this isn't a good way to start this off.

I need 16

:ohdear:

Edit:

Have Cam on my bench too

Cat Hassler fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Dec 20, 2016

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

BigFactory posted:

Now he's gotta air it out to get back into it. We got this, Cousins cuzes!

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Suave Fedora posted:

Hold on to your butts; y'all about to be on the spectating end of a Bashaud Breeland IDP chaos-coverage performance.

And by that I meant Kurt Coleman

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
:suicide:

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Poop

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
Ugh

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Fuuuuuccckkkkkkk

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
gently caress me if Newton turns out to be the better play after all that bullshit I dealt with Dak yesterday.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
I mean,cousins has to score more than 9 points, right? He's an NFL quarterback

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Why did I not play Alshon or Cooks or Crabtree or Tate or Carr.

:negative:

• Locked thread