Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

Cards are going out tomorrow! God that was a lot of cards ... Sorry that they're all crap. :( I'm horrible writing cards. (So I pretty much don't.)

Anyway, next time I'm going for more odds-n-ends, but I hope this is enough this time! :D

Whew! All sent!

Poof fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Dec 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you Jimmy da Fish and 13Pandora13! Got your cards.

And Team Lunch!

ohnobugs fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Dec 18, 2016

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Thank you for the Goonmas greetings DLAO, JimmydaFish, and TeamLunch!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
JimmydaFish I got yours today!! Thank you!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I received a very sweet card from Jimmydafish today :)
I sent mine out Saturday so goon love is on its way

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

I just received cards from both Beffs and AuntBuck.

Thank you! Also, I forgot to include my return address like an idiot. The top left just says "Poof" in almost all cases. :/

I AM AN IDIOT! :(

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
AuntBuck and Shenanigansluck I got your cards!! Thanks so much, both of you sent such cute stuff :3:

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

Team Lunch posted:

AuntBuck and Shenanigansluck I got your cards!! Thanks so much, both of you sent such cute stuff :3:

I also got cards from AuntBuck and Shenanigansluck . hehehe.. that rhymes.

I have card sporatically going out--- I am certain that some will arrive POST holiday, so SORRY :'(

SkaAndScreenplays
Dec 11, 2013

by Pragmatica
I still intend to be active here I've just been swamped as all hell. I'll be sending things out after the Christmas weekend.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Yee, Goonmas arrived yesterday from AuntBuck and UnsettledInk!

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
Thank you Poof, Pandora, and Beffs for the christmas cards! I really needed them today. :)

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Poof! I got your card today!! I just put one in the mail for you- thanks for the moving cat card, I love it!

SkaAndScreenplays
Dec 11, 2013

by Pragmatica
Also it seems like I've fallen off the list so I'll update my address:
SkaAndScreenplays
3770 S. 54th St
Milwaukee, WI 53220

Conversation, pictures of the local scene (especially graffiti), music, games and hand-made arts and stuff.
Mostly just likes getting mail that isn't bills and making new friends; so ignore my likes and send letters and stuff you find interesting...

I'm going to be hitting everyone active on the list sometime around new-years and sending out some drawings and maybe some short stories or something.

Beffah
Jul 8, 2010

Half my cards are done, but I can't figure out where I put my list of "hurry up and send already, damnit" cards. Apologies for the-post holiday arrival for some, its just been too nuts to get any done.

Also card from Poof today! The cat playing card was great.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Poof I got your card today!

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
13Pandora13, JimmydaFish, AuntBuck, Poof: Thank you so much for the cards!

I'm hoping to find some time today to prepare cards and drop them in the mail before I have to fly out tonight. My normal was upended right after Thanksgiving and I had no spare time in December to do the fun Christmas things I had planned. Next year!

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

Thank you to 13Pandora13, Aunt Buck, Team Lunch, Poof, Opera Bitch and Shenanigans Luck!!! I'm loving all the cards and fun stuff. :) :) :)

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Ceramic Pig I got your card!! Thank you so much- one's coming your way !

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
Poof and JimmydaFish I got your cards! THANK YOU!

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

Thank you OperaBitch I just got your card!

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
-=(BYOB 2016)=-

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

vanisherPlebian ParasiteManifistoladybeard mcflurryBeans (ladybeard mcflurry's dog)death sextCity of GlomptonPalisaderFluffieDuckieBarking GeckoPiso MojadoBIRDCON 2017alnilamAndroid Bluessuper mario batalisocial veganVynarguns for titsRobot Made of meatBo-PepperRushigently caress. marry. t-rexshabbat goyBacon TacoI Was The FuryUrodovMariana Horchatabig black turnoutHistorical WizardsZylaTwenty Four symbolic and Splatmaster

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Dec 23, 2016

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

Thank you Shenanigans Luck and Team Lunch!

Though that tape on the back of Team Lunch's card was EVIL! :D Sticky sticky!

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

It is the prettiest duct tape though. And thank you Poof! Got your card.

edit: and thank you Shenanigansluck, DLAO and obviously I hosed it!

ohnobugs fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Dec 25, 2016

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I received cards from AuntBuck, Poof, and Shenanigansluck!!!
Thank y'all so much!!!

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
Thanks Opera Bitch and Shenanigan's Luck! I have never before received so many Christmas cards. Thanks goons :)

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Thank you to Ceramic Pig, Aunt Buck, shenanigansluck, DLAO, Pandora, pitgoddess, beffs, Opera Bitch, poof, Team Lunch, Jimmydafish, skels and lady flash for the holiday mail!

I was a downright slacker this Christmas, but New Year's greetings are in the mail!

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
I hope some people won't be upset with late xmas cards. I had every intention of sending out my slow trickle every night, but ended up getting the nasty cold of doom that has been going around and lying around in my Beddy semi-lucid the past week and a half.

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009
Hey, THANK YOU EVERYBODY who sent me surprise Xmas cards out of the blue like that!! It was really, really sweet and unexpected. Next year, I hope to do the same. Again, thank you.

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer

obviously I hosed it posted:

Hey, THANK YOU EVERYBODY who sent me surprise Xmas cards out of the blue like that!! It was really, really sweet and unexpected. Next year, I hope to do the same. Again, thank you.

Yeah, thank you goons! I enjoyed all the cards I got, I'll be doing my first big batch of goon mail this week.

frenchnewwave
Jun 7, 2012

Would you like a Cuppa?
Found this thread! I took a hiatus from SA but now I'm back. I have a stack of postcards and looking forward to sending some out.

Jessica Blanchard
111 Lincoln Ave.
Collingswood, NJ 08108

Also, if anyone is looking for a penpal to exchange letters, I'm down. I've had one penpal for like 15 years or so and wouldn't mind having another.

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

Thank you lamb! I loved your New Years card, I got it yesterday.

If I missed thanking anybody, it's because your card never arrived. :( But I feel the love anyway! :D

SkaAndScreenplays
Dec 11, 2013

by Pragmatica
I've got mail going out to the post office to be sent to most likely all of you on Friday.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Thank you genesplicers! I am not letting Santa sit on my lap.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I'm terrible at keeping on top of my mail.
Thank you Team Lunch for the amazing Krampus card and thank you Lamb for the New Years card :)

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
Now that Xmas and New Year's nonsense is over, I am gonna send you guys more mail so LOOKOUT. Especially you foreigner goons, since I discovered the amazingness of global forever stamps at the USPS.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you lamb and marlowe can you go for the cards! That was a nice surprise.

Beffah
Jul 8, 2010

Another batch of ~things~ went out today, so keep your eyes peeled. Will try to get the people I missed next week.

Saira
Feb 18, 2006

Nudibranchastic
I have tons of stationary and my body is ready to goonmail again!

Address

Saira c/o
Johanna Murch
6555 SW old scholls Ferry rd A9
Portland OR 97223

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

Thank you kreyla and Beffs for the lovely cards! They weren't intended to be, but they worked out PERFECTLY as birthday cards for me! (16th of January)

You guys are the best! <3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frenchnewwave
Jun 7, 2012

Would you like a Cuppa?

Poof posted:

Thank you kreyla and Beffs for the lovely cards! They weren't intended to be, but they worked out PERFECTLY as birthday cards for me! (16th of January)

You guys are the best! <3

Also thanks kreyla and beffs!! Worked well for me too as my birthday is Thursday! Goon return mail will be in the mailbox tomorrow!