Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

I wish the pc version had the ps4 instant replay capture stuff because I seriously dont know how I wasnt spotted. She watched me snap krugers neck and put his clothes on before calmly sitting down and inviting me to a meeting lol
Nvidia Shadowplay has that but I don't know how well it actually works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Nvidia Shadowplay has that but I don't know how well it actually works

its supposed to be fantastic

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The escalations are a really cool idea

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Some of them are cool but a few a really really challenging

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I became the shiek, attended the illegal auction, place a bid and sauntered into the high security office and dropped a chandelier on the evil woman's head lol. Ive been playing this all afternoon and keep redoing paris

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

I became the shiek, attended the illegal auction, place a bid and sauntered into the high security office and dropped a chandelier on the evil woman's head lol. Ive been playing this all afternoon and keep redoing paris

ive seen people complain that the mastery unlocking system is "grinding" and i think they must be crazy, trying different ideas is the game and its wonderful

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

please get 20/20 mastery on every level before moving on. Hitman must be savoured.

The Kerner Disquiet and the Videl Cataclysm are really good Escalations btw

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

get to sapienza while the elusive target is still there

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

he has another four days or so

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I wish Hitman was real so he could assassinate me

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

get to sapienza while the elusive target is still there

I only bought Paris, I was gonna pick up more episodes during the steam sale

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I became Mr. Rieper but I couldn't really figure out what do after that so I just poisoned her champagne glass

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

typical millenial

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

I became Mr. Rieper but I couldn't really figure out what do after that so I just poisoned her champagne glass

yeah starting at the auction is cool but i don't really think it's useful at all lol. there are a bunch of starts/disguises like that, it's cool

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

That's badass.

I was the head of the hospital in the last map and it was cool how graphic that guy you're supposed to kill's death was

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol at dropping a chandelier on people.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ALso lmfao at all the unique No Entry Here dialogue you get when youre in the Vampire Magician outfit. I lost a whole day in this map

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

games that are about learning the ins and outs of a map ftw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im almost at level 20 mastery, but im now on some trickier challenges. Like knocking somebody out with a piano

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

games that are about learning the ins and outs of a map ftw

they should dedicate an entire gdq to my famous mario maker map

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i got level 20 mastery. I played this game for nearly 9 hours today lol.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

i got level 20 mastery. I played this game for nearly 9 hours today lol.

i went to a fancy party last week and there was a bald waiter

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i went to a fancy party last week and there was a bald waiter

lol. I think my favorite trick i stumbled into is that you can really easily poison the woman targets drink. You can just walk up to it and drop poison in it in front of everybody and they all gasp and if you just sprint around a corner in about 30 seconds nobody cares and she drinks the wine and dies.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

lol. I think my favorite trick i stumbled into is that you can really easily poison the woman targets drink. You can just walk up to it and drop poison in it in front of everybody and they all gasp and if you just sprint around a corner in about 30 seconds nobody cares and she drinks the wine and dies.

if youre a waiter you can do it and no one even notices at all

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was trying to do the Public Speaker challenge and dropped the speaker, ran away quickly downstairs to make my escape before realizing it missed for some reason and Victor was standing by himself in a circle of NPCs who were all backing away clearing away from some random guy in the crowd who died so I just lobbed a proximity mine at him and booked it.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Meeting the lady target disguised as Kruger to discuss the spy mission she wants Kruger to go on, taking the cyanide pills she gives you in case you're caught, then emptying them into her drink as soon as she turns her back, ftw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also the Photobomb kill was super satisfying and it was pretty crazy seeing all the NPCs come streaming out of the mansion because it caused an evacuation.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Meeting the lady target disguised as Kruger to discuss the spy mission she wants Kruger to go on, taking the cyanide pills she gives you in case you're caught, then emptying them into her drink as soon as she turns her back, ftw

i feel like the whole kruger sequence up to that is like babys first opportunity, and love it, trying to show you what you can get away with by just laying it out right in front of you

if you are dressed right, you can go anywhere, and if no one is looking, you can do anything

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like that crouch walking in this game makes you easier to spot because people are like What are you doing dude?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

in Hitman 2 if you moved any faster than a very slow walk people instantly shot you. it was a good game but man

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I wonder if the new season is going to keep the espionage aesthetic or if will be informed by a different type of fiction

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

I wonder if the new season is going to keep the espionage aesthetic or if will be informed by a different type of fiction

after watching recent streams and metrics on costume selection popularity, season 2 will be fully santa themed

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

Probably the former... I mean I haven't played Hokkaido yet but if the plot stuff so far (esp Colorado) is anything to go by

I hope they keep the theme that every pair of targets so far want to kill each other, it's fun

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think im ready for the next map

Viktor was way harder than Dalia, I couldn't find a good time to get him alone. Going for that cheevo made me realize how insanely powerful coins are

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Glad you like it IT.. hell of a game. Sapienza is even better than Paris

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
welcome back

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Daddy's home

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wanna get the vampire outfit but it seems really hard. Also im gonna wait like 3 days for the steam winter sale to happen before I pick up the rest of the game, I only have Paris.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

sadly, vampire suit isnt an unlock like the santa suit is

• Locked thread