Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Just threw out a request to join Ima GoonDi, seeing as I'm starting to pick this up again. Player name is Pell Parata.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Venture
Sep 26, 2011
I just saw that post as well. I'm going to work on Aayla right after I get Chirp his last star. Our future is looking brighter!

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Boozie posted:

I got 3rd place so shes 6 stars. Any tips on mods and or comps? Wiggs lando sth and swap jyn in for shoretrooper?

Obviously you should be running Wiggs, Chaze, Shoretrooper...oh wait...

Honestly, I'd probably go Wiggs, STH, Jyn, Shore, or Wiggs, Lando, Jyn, Shore, whichever works better. Having that auto-taunt is just so drat important.

two_step posted:

Pretty decent results from a Jedi squad on reddit - https://xl.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/5j44b9/phase_1_heroic_aayla_lead_115_dmg_short_guide/

Since we were having trouble with P1, I wonder if this is an easier team for folks to build?

His mods:

Aayla: Crit damage/chance sets, with tenacity cross, health circle, speed arrow, crit dmg triangle. 56% tenacity
Anakin: 2x potency/crit chance set. Potency cross, health circle, speed arrow, crit dmg triangle. 31% tenacity, 80% potency
IGD: Offense/potency set. Potency cross, protection circle (I think this is wrong though, should be health), speed arrow, crit dmg triangle. 40% tenacity, 75% potency
QGJ: Speed/tenacity set, but says speed isn't the best option here. Tenacity cross, health circle, speed arrow, crit dmg triangle. 65% tenacity, 65% potency. I would run more potency on him to land his TM down more often.
Ahoska: Crit damage/chance sets. Tenacity cross, health circle, can't see the other ones because of some dumb overlay thing. 42% tenacity, 14% potency.

Seems totally buildable, if I had the credits to level up all those mods.

This has basically always been the best P1 squad. I've posted about it before, you just have to have Aayla, Anakin, QGJ, and 2 other Jedi.

I've got a new cool comp though, Teebo (L), TFP, QGJ, EE, Phasma. You could also run Yoda or another TM down in place of Phasma, but the guaranteed crit for TFP (Tenacity down) is nice, plus speed down is helpful. Anyways, burst down B2, then use TFP's AOE to buff immunity GG and his guards. Guess what, now the IG-100s don't gain taunt ever, and GG doesn't get his super annoying TM up buff. Plus, all your TM is way more likely to proc. Yoda or another TM down might be better than Phasma overall, but not sure. And yeah, if you can build the above jedi squad, that's great, but I know you're all working on other important squads like Droids, so if you don't have all the stuff you need for that squad, do this instead.

Also, jedi got increased crit or something like that for AAT raid, so, another good reason to farm jedi.

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound
Yeah I'd sorely neglected my jedi for a while, and am working on them now.

In raid news, I kicked off both rancor and tank raids. Rancor damage phase starts at 9 pm pacific.

Tank raid damage can start immediately. I'm asking people to limit it to at most 2 teams in phase one for now.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Davethulhu posted:

Yeah I'd sorely neglected my jedi for a while, and am working on them now.

In raid news, I kicked off both rancor and tank raids. Rancor damage phase starts at 9 pm pacific.

Tank raid damage can start immediately. I'm asking people to limit it to at most 2 teams in phase one for now.

For good, geared Jedi I have JKA, QGJ, and Yoda. I mean, I've got Barriss and Lumi to 80 and G8/9, and Ahsoka to G7 (this one I plan to work on, especially as I get closer go GK unlock). I've also got all the shards for IGD, but he needs a lot of gear and credits. I'd like to get Aayla and Kit, but mods and other heroes have just been (and continue to be) more important.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I'm about 30 shards from getting Luke to 7*. I wish I had a cool rebel team, but it looks like the team I'm taking into the next Emperor shard challenge is:

AA 7*
STH 7*
Luke 6/7*
Leia 6*
Biggs 7*

I don't know if I have enough time/crystals to finish Leia before the event starts. Even then, all these characters are like soft 7*'s since they're mostly GL 8/9 and I don't have great mods.

The question is: should I spend the cantina energy to get Luke to 7* now while we're getting double drops or abandon him and just do everything I can to work on Lando (4*, GL 5) for the next time around? If I can't get Leia to 7*, I can't even attempt the Emperor at that level. I probably can't beat him at that level without pretty a well geared team?

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
I have all of those Jedi but I have not anything close to those mod setups...

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

tadashi posted:

I'm about 30 shards from getting Luke to 7*. I wish I had a cool rebel team, but it looks like the team I'm taking into the next Emperor shard challenge is:

AA 7*
STH 7*
Luke 6/7*
Leia 6*
Biggs 7*

I don't know if I have enough time/crystals to finish Leia before the event starts. Even then, all these characters are like soft 7*'s since they're mostly GL 8/9 and I don't have great mods.

The question is: should I spend the cantina energy to get Luke to 7* now while we're getting double drops or abandon him and just do everything I can to work on Lando (4*, GL 5) for the next time around? If I can't get Leia to 7*, I can't even attempt the Emperor at that level. I probably can't beat him at that level without pretty a well geared team?

We won't have this event again for 4-6 months (or maybe not until July-August, the last time we had this event).. I would at least try to get Luke and Leia to 7* -- you mostly have the team I used last time around, except I had HRScout instead of Biggs. Luke sucks, but if it's the difference between getting 7* EP, I'd go for it.

e:
I'm really not joking about this TFP thing being good. I'll post the final score later

This is from 100%, GG has gone once. I kept the two tanks alive, and just hit them whenever I needed to wait a turn for Teebo to land his TM down. I just hit them with buff immunity so they never gain taunt. I also killed B2 right off the bat. Also, without GG gaining his TM and multiple turn buffs, it's really easy to transition into a second attempt.

40k = 1%, so that's ~6% in P1.

Oh hey, everyone that didn't bother to get Luke, don't forget that he's an ace pilot, and I'd expect to get a ship for him sometime in the next couple months.

Malgrin fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Dec 19, 2016

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Malgrin posted:

Oh hey, everyone that didn't bother to get Luke, don't forget that he's an ace pilot, and I'd expect to get a ship for him sometime in the next couple months.

He used to bulls-eye womp rats in his T-16 back home, they're not much bigger than 2 meters.

iGestalt
Mar 4, 2013

Chilichimp posted:

He used to bulls-eye womp rats in his T-16 back home, they're not much bigger than 2 meters.

I wonder how many Luke's this game'll have eventually? We've got Tatooine Luke.. We need Pilot Luke, Jedi Luke, Return of the Jedi Luke, Hoth Pilot Luke.. Yoda Training Luke with Yoda add-on summon? Um...

Endor Luke!

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

iGestalt posted:

I wonder how many Luke's this game'll have eventually? We've got Tatooine Luke.. We need Pilot Luke, Jedi Luke, Return of the Jedi Luke, Hoth Pilot Luke.. Yoda Training Luke with Yoda add-on summon? Um...

Endor Luke!

Fairly certain we will get Jedi Luke fairly soon, and then old man Luke when Ep. 8 comes out. Current Luke will be the one that gets a really good ship (imo).

iGestalt
Mar 4, 2013

Malgrin posted:

Fairly certain we will get Jedi Luke fairly soon, and then old man Luke when Ep. 8 comes out. Current Luke will be the one that gets a really good ship (imo).

I dunno - I think we'll get Pilot Luke -or- Jedi Luke will be the Pilot. Then they can release his Red Squadron ship alongside him.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
We'll get Cloud City Luke and that Luke will have an x-wing.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010
I'm still constantly trying to figure out what my best arena comp is. It doesn't help that I have G9 Boba, and will have him G10 in a few days (just a few more mk3 callers, half an mk5 gun, and one holo thingy).
I've generally used some combination of these guys:
G11: QGJ, JKA, STH, Lando, TFP
G10: Vader, RG, EE, EP, Biggs, Wedge, Phasma, Rey, AA, Yoda, Daka, Shoretrooper

There are some other G10s in there, but mostly droids and Teebo. A few Decent G9s too, but no one I really want to run. My favorite comps so far have been EP, TFP, Shore, JKA, EE (or replace EE with Vader), and then Wiggs, Lando, STH, Shore. There are a bunch of variations in there, but regardless of what I try, I seem to have the hardest time with comps that start with Rex (L), Shoretrooper. Boba + Vader or B2 mixed in there is particularly hard (also Chaze, but still a rarity on my shard).

Anyone else have any ideas? What about with G10 Boba? My leaning is EP or Boba (L), TFP, Shore, Vader.

Danzel Glovington
Mar 16, 2006

I'm too old to bury my son!

I only just earned my first few mods now. Looks like I'll be using a LOT of credits on them.

What's the level of restraint I'm going to have to show? Right now I still have more empty slots on my top characters than I do mods to fill them. Until I have more mods to choose from should I just upgrade them all to lvl 15? How worth it is leveling up each MOD?

The other one to consider is that one mod in the shipments that's available for credits. I don't feel bad ignoring the crystal ones for now, but that on lingering mod that costs like 300k credits tempts me.

The mod advice I've gleaned so far is helpful but seems like it won't be applicable to me for a while (I"m talking about focusing on mods with speed secondary and putting together good set bonuses) so if there's anything anyone can share about how to get started on the journey to good mod management would be appreciated. It's certainly a bit of an overwhelming feature at first and I'd feel like and idiot if I just blow all my credits or gently caress up by putting mods on characters only to have to spend more to remove them right away.

Just for full detail here's where I'm at: I've completed battles 1-A through 1-C and thrown 4 mods into Lando, one of them was mark 2 so I lvl'd it up to 15. The lvl 15 is a triangle with 2%offence Primary, and a +2 Speed secondary (among other secondaries)
My mk1 mods I haven't lvl'd yet so they have no secondaries at all.

Dr. Venture
Sep 26, 2011

Malgrin posted:

I'm really not joking about this TFP thing being good.

I just tried your team and am very happy with the result.

On an unrelated note, is there such thing as an iOS emulator?

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~

Malgrin posted:

arena comp

A guy on my shards runs Boba(L), Anakin, TIE Pilot, B2 and Shoretrooper, all g11. Extremely nasty team that I won't make the mistake of attacking ever again.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Mr. Neutron posted:

A guy on my shards runs Boba(L), Anakin, TIE Pilot, B2 and Shoretrooper, all g11. Extremely nasty team that I won't make the mistake of attacking ever again.

Very nice. Because of the current 2x Cantina thing, I've been farming there instead of mods, I might try to take B2 to 6* before I switch back just because (just unlocked, so only 150 shards to go...). Until then I could just run EP or something instead.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I'm spending 600 crystals/day on Cantina right now because I need so loving many Cantina battle heroes.

At least I finished Wedge. On to Lando :(

Then Anakin... then Chirpa... Then B2...

Then more sacrificial Jedi for the Machine God.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Chilichimp posted:

I'm spending 600 crystals/day on Cantina right now because I need so loving many Cantina battle heroes.

At least I finished Wedge. On to Lando :(

Then Anakin... then Chirpa... Then B2...

Then more sacrificial Jedi for the Machine God.

If you don't have Chirpa, you can apapently do EP + TFP with tanks for P3 pretty successfully. They both get very close to 100% TM, I've seen 600k+ from it.

e: meant to say 100% TM there. EP gets 90%, while TFP gets 70% + 20% if he crits.

Malgrin fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Dec 20, 2016

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Malgrin posted:

If you don't have Chirpa, you can apapently do EP + TFP with tanks for P3 pretty successfully. They both get very close to 100%, I've seen 600k+ from it.

Good poo poo, I'll skip Chirpa, then.

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

Sorry for being MIA for a bit... I think I mentioned on guild chat but this has been a crazy month...

We had Thanksgiving week we're hosting then that Saturday I flew to London for a company Trip returning the next Weds, where my VPS had shut down and I worked to replace it. Until leaving the following Sunday for a work trip to Barcelona (Seeing Rogue One on Thursday before the US!) flew back to the US on Friday, to fly out again Saturday for x-mas break with my family in CA. All my flights have been british air with no wifi so I've been doing clickers and offline bullshit games.

I should be back now and I'm catching up on 9 pages of the thread. I just saw a question from Davethulu if I was still around. I figured if anything came up that people needed me to drop guild leadership they'd PMed me since i know Mal and Dave have done so in the past.

Last year on x-mas break is when I went from 1-60 so I should be uber active now. But if I instead drop the game I'll turn it over before dropping off the face of the earth.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

iGestalt posted:

Endor Luke!

It's what Lucas always imagined for the toy line...

two_step
Sep 2, 2011

Danzel Glovington posted:

I only just earned my first few mods now. Looks like I'll be using a LOT of credits on them.

What's the level of restraint I'm going to have to show? Right now I still have more empty slots on my top characters than I do mods to fill them. Until I have more mods to choose from should I just upgrade them all to lvl 15? How worth it is leveling up each MOD?

The other one to consider is that one mod in the shipments that's available for credits. I don't feel bad ignoring the crystal ones for now, but that on lingering mod that costs like 300k credits tempts me.

The mod advice I've gleaned so far is helpful but seems like it won't be applicable to me for a while (I"m talking about focusing on mods with speed secondary and putting together good set bonuses) so if there's anything anyone can share about how to get started on the journey to good mod management would be appreciated. It's certainly a bit of an overwhelming feature at first and I'd feel like and idiot if I just blow all my credits or gently caress up by putting mods on characters only to have to spend more to remove them right away.

Just for full detail here's where I'm at: I've completed battles 1-A through 1-C and thrown 4 mods into Lando, one of them was mark 2 so I lvl'd it up to 15. The lvl 15 is a triangle with 2%offence Primary, and a +2 Speed secondary (among other secondaries)
My mk1 mods I haven't lvl'd yet so they have no secondaries at all.

Don't waste much on the early mods you are getting. You should only really be leveling mods that have 5 dots on the top of them, which come from challenges. For now, you can certainly cheaply level your mods to level 6-9 or so, but I wouldn't bother with mods for anyone other than your main arena team. The one possible exception to this is arrow shaped mods with speed as the primary stat. Even 2 or 3 dot versions of those are useful later on, so I would keep those. Malgrin posted a mod guide a long time ago, it is probably still relevant now, try checking on his past posts.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010
Here's from the OP and second post. Because 1* and 3* are fairly cost effective (2*s mostly suck though), I would recommend leveling one full arena set of mods (30 mods). I would focus on health sets for your tanks, and crit chance and crit damage sets for your dps. The 3*s can be used to fill in sets as you start picking up 5*s.

Malgrin posted:

We now have Mods. At first, mods were an absolute shitpile that ruined this game. A good set of mods would put Rey's damage into somewhat inconceivable realms, or pump your crit rating to 100%. They cut them down to about 10-30% of what they were, which is a good thing, except they hosed up a lot along the way.

Mods are pretty much like gear, but new and different. They unlock at level 50, and have their own menu over by cantina battles. Mods are super complicated to explain, but basically for each mod slot (there are 6 slots) has a set of stats it can grant you, like health and protection, or defense. Mods have a primary stat, determined by the slot, and 4 secondary stats, which are random (or predetermined with quality). Quality is determined when you get the mod, and higher quality tells you more of the secondary stats in advance. Mods also have tiers (stars or dots) which range from mk1 to mk5, and are the base multiplier for the primary stat. Where you acquire the mod determines this. Battles give out mk1-3, while challenges drop mk1-5. Then, each mod has a set bonus (like health, defense, or speed). Get enough mods of the same set bonus (2 or 4) and you get that bonus (e.g. +5% health). Also, set bonuses stack, so if you have 6 Health mods, you get +15% health (for level 15 mods). Finally, each mod has a level, which increases its primary stat (and unlocks secondary stats). This just costs credits. Lots and lots of credits.

To earn mods, fight in the battles (these use cantina energy) until you reach tier 3. Then you can move over to challenges. For each tier of battles you clear, you unlock an additional challenge. Battles (and the first challenge -- hp set) can be fought with any heroes. The other challenges require a set of heroes, like First Order, Jedi, or Empire. You use 5 heroes plus an ally for Battles, but Challenges are just fought with 3, no bring a friend option. Battles unlock mk1-2 mods, while challenges unlock mk1-5 mods. You need a pretty strong comp to clear past the second tier of any of these battles, so be careful not to waste too much energy. Each tier of battles and each challenge type drop a specific set of gear, like health or defense. The set you choose from has no impact on the primary or second stats -- they only determine the set bonuses you get.

Malgrin posted:

MODS:

Each mod has a set bonus, a primary stat, and secondary stats. <-- None of these things are connected in any way.

Primary stats
So, if you look at the mods, you've got Top Left, TR, ML, MR, BL, BR, generally referenced as 1-6. For primary stats, 1 is only offense. 2 can be a range of stats, but the only ones you should care about are protection (for tanks) and speed for everyone else. 3 can only be defense. 4 can be a range of stats, use crit damage for damage dealers, and probably protection for everyone else. 5 can be Health or Protection. 6 has a range of stats, you usually want protection, potency, or offense. At 5.88%, health and offense are pretty weak, but it takes a lot of time to get the exact stats you want, so you can fill in. Plus, Barriss does well with +% health, so you can give those to her once you replace them.
Mods have a * quality (or dot) that is generated when you find the mod. Mod battles get you 1 and 2 * mods, while challenges get you 3 through 5 * mods. This determines the maximum primary stat -- a 5* Prot stat maxes at 23.5% at level 15.

Set Bonuses
Ok, then we have a bunch of different set bonuses (with number of mods required after): Health 2, Defense 2, Offense 4, Speed 4, Potency 2, Tenacity, Crit % 2, Crit Damage 4. I think that's it, but there might be more coming (please dear god never add dodge). Due to farmability, you are probably just going to start with a bunch of 5* health mods. This is fine. You can always hand these off to B-squads later. When it comes to 5* mods, you're probably never going to afford more than 2 or 3 squad sets of them (at ~600k per mod to level 15, that's 3.6 mil per hero, or 18 mil per squad). So, fill your current arena squad with health sets. These are the easiest to acquire. After that, you want to try to get Speed, Crit %, Crit Damage, and Potency set mods. These give you the best value. It takes 4 speed set mods to get the speed bonus, and you have a total of 6 mods, so you can combine that with 2 Potency or 2 Crit % set mods to round out your mods. Also, set bonuses do stack, so if you run 6 potency set mods, you'll get the potency bonus 3 times.
Also, the set bonuses generally double when you level a set to 15. If you have 3 speed mods at level 15, and one speed mod at level 14, you will still only get the lower bonus (5%?). At 4 level 15 speed mods I think it jumps to 10%.

Secondary Stats
Secondary stats are randomized stats added onto the mods. This has a lot to do with another quality -- mod color. If you roll a white mod, your mod will start with 0 secondary stats. If you roll a yellow mod, it starts with 4 secondary stats. There's a color for everything in between too. So, with a higher quality mod, you know what stats you are getting and if you want to level that mod in advance. As you level your mods, you either gain new stats if you don't have them, or increase stats that were already there. So, a low quality rolled mod (leveled to 15) might have a secondary speed stat of 5, while a high quality mod might have a secondary speed stat of 11 (I have one).

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Credit heist today

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010
Huh, that makes 3 GW in a row where I had a 12th node. Two of them were pretty easy, but the third actually had Rex, Shore, Baze, RG, and Vader. Not super hard, but at least good champs.

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound
Reminder to everyone that today's the last day of double cantina rewards, so make sure you spend your energy/refills before 3-4 pm pacific time.

Dr. Venture
Sep 26, 2011

Malgrin posted:

Huh, that makes 3 GW in a row where I had a 12th node. Two of them were pretty easy, but the third actually had Rex, Shore, Baze, RG, and Vader. Not super hard, but at least good champs.

3rd? Yep, same here. I was on a months long streak with easy 12th nodes.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

It's not about butthole pleasures
Lipstick Apathy

Davethulhu posted:

Reminder to everyone that today's the last day of double cantina rewards, so make sure you spend your energy/refills before 3-4 pm pacific time.

The double cantina awards allowed me to get Wedge to 7* in just a few days. He's my 7th overall, but more importantly he gives me a set of five 7* rebels just in time for EP's event :D

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I think the most entertaining thing in this game is using HK to clear low level stages. It takes longer to show the stage introduction that it does to wipe out the 5 opponents on the screen.

E: Are the really expensive items in the Guild Store (like the ones you could buy 25 at a time of) now permanently removed in favor of selling smaller quantities?

tadashi fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Dec 20, 2016

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

tadashi posted:

I think the most entertaining thing in this game is using HK to clear low level stages. It takes longer to show the stage introduction that it does to wipe out the 5 opponents on the screen.

E: Are the really expensive items in the Guild Store (like the ones you could buy 25 at a time of) now permanently removed in favor of selling smaller quantities?

Yep.

You only ever buy 2 at a time now, but you're guaranteed to have at least 6/day I guess.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

tadashi posted:

I actually recommend people not buy these unless they either have too many guild credits, or they really desperately need to finish an item. There are now so many heroes to unlock with guild shipments you could probably very easily spend 1200 per day.

Also, there's a new sick Rancor comp...I meant to post this a few days ago but I think I forgot. It also brings new life to several otherwise useless characters. You'll just need Vader's zeta first. Got it? Cool, I knew you had some lying about.

Vader (L), Boba, TFP, GamG, Tusken Shaman. Yup, you read that right, GamG and TS in one party. You can also use this comp in Arenas for > 100k crits.

Ok, first up, Vader's Zeta, Empire and Sith allies gain 30% Offense and have a 50% chance to remove 20% TM when damaging an enemy. TM can't be resisted. Also, enemies immediately regain DoT whenever DoT expires* on this (*even if this is removed by Boba's execute or Vader's Culling Blade). Force Crush: 3x DoT + speed down. Culling Blade: 7500-8300 damage, +50% per effect.

Boba Fett: Execute, 7k-7800, +30% per effect (positive and negative). Basic: 50% chance to attack again, 70% to inflict DoT. Death From above: AoE, 50% chance for DoT.

TFP: Basic: Tenacity down on Crit. Given the above, fairly obvious why he's in here.

Next, Gamorrean Guard, basic: inflict two damage over time effects for 3 turns. Tusken Shaman, basic: inflict DoT for 2 turns, additional DoT if enemy suffering from negative status.

Alternatives for TS and GamG:
Luke Skywalker: Basic crit -> TM up and inflict DoT.
DS: Demoralizing Blows: 2 Dots (4 turn cd). Also inflicts Healing immunity on basic. Side bonus: Sith get 50% chance to remove 20% TM, bringing your TM removal squad up to Vader, DS, and TFP.

Ok, so, for mods, you're probably going to want CC/CD on Vader and Boba, 6x CC on TFP, and really as much speed as you can fit on your other two (speed mods with extra speed). So, TFP is going to go first and land Tenacity down on Captain. Then, Vader will land 3 DoTs, Boba will land on average 1, and GG and Tusken will each land 2, for 8 DoTs. Meanwhile, TFP has put Tenacity down and possibly buff immunity, for a total of 10 debuffs. Vader uses Culling blade for 500% or 35k damage. Boba executes for 21k. All 8 DoTs remain on target. GG and Tusken continue stacking dots, 3 turns later, you start critting for 50-60k, and so on and so forth until you are critting for 300k+ and kill him.

(I recommend turning off your sound)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx2EoyoADFA

Ready to start collecing some zetas?

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum
That preview image though

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010
Holy poo poo 25% AAT P4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYEgBb1Tz30

Dr. Venture
Sep 26, 2011

Malgrin posted:

(I recommend turning off your sound)

How can you hate Hall and Oates -- nevermind, he changed songs.

I'd love to run that Chaze team but they're only 4* and for some stupid reason raids still exclude characters because of this. I'm working on Baze and have no idea when they'll let me work on Chirrut.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Baze and Chirrut loving own hard and I'm not talking about this dumb phone game.

Boozie
Feb 2, 2013

Malgrin posted:

For newer people, I would highly recommend putting all of your ship and guild tokens into Sun Fac and Rex. You'll start getting ship shipment tokens (which you can put towards ships, heroes, and gear) at level 60. SF and Rex are just so incredibly powerful at all stages of the game, this is really worth doing.

Would you go for their ships as well? Have you picked out your 5 DS ships to get to 4 star for Tarkin to 4 star and your 8 ships to 5 star for Zetas?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
5 starring 8 ships will legit take loving ages. You're probably looking at something like this, though:

Wedge
Biggs
Fives
JC
Res P
Ahsoka

TFP
FO TP
Geo Sol
Sun Fac
Boba Fett

Maybe Plo too, since his poo poo is going to be easy to 8*

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Dec 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Dr. Venture posted:

How can you hate Hall and Oates -- nevermind, he changed songs.

I'd love to run that Chaze team but they're only 4* and for some stupid reason raids still exclude characters because of this. I'm working on Baze and have no idea when they'll let me work on Chirrut.

Yeah, I'm at double 3*. I'm buying 5 Baze shards anytime I have enough shard store credit, but since I'm using GW for AP/ships and actually have people to buy with the guild store again...he's really not going anywhere. I'm probably going to start gearing them for pvp anyways because they are that good. Wiggs are probably on the way out though...even with Chaze (Jyn, Cassian, and K2 appear to be better).

Chilichimp posted:

5 starring 8 ships will legit take loving ages. You're probably looking at something like this, though:

Boozie posted:

Would you go for their ships as well? Have you picked out your 5 DS ships to get to 4 star for Tarkin to 4 star and your 8 ships to 5 star for Zetas?

I'm focusing on Dark Side first because Zetas are important. For ships, I'm looking at TFP, FOTP, GS, DV, and BF. I don't see Slave 1 very often in shipments, but I'm getting there...TFP is 5*, while FOTP and GS are pretty close. My goal is to get DV's ship to 5* from this next one, I'm at 60/80 right now. If I miss him this time, I'll probably turn around and focus on Scimi cause I'm farming DM shards from guild anyways, but I might go for SF instead. I haven't started on either of their ships yet because I'm hoping for DV anyways.

I haven't figured out who my 5 LS will be, I've got 4 to 4* so far, Ahsoka, JC, Biggs, and someone else I think. My 8 5*s will definitely be those three plus the 5 up above before I do any other LS.