Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Conch Shell Corp posted:

trump is just like a) voldemort or b) hitler because those are the only two bad guys i learned about in my 12 years of american education.

Give them credit, he's also literally the villain from the Hunger Games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEM5hW6BMJA

Spinning Robo
Apr 17, 2007
https://twitter.com/MTVNews/status/810960588973035520

stop bragging about being woke says network currently bragging about being woke

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Conch Shell Corp posted:

trump is just like a) voldemort or b) hitler because those are the only two bad guys i learned about in my 12 years of american education.

this is the true terror of atheism, adult children looking to children's stories for fulfillment

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

Terror Sweat posted:

this is the true terror of atheism, adult children looking to children's stories for fulfillment

I'd legit prefer "Trump is the Satan" to the current garbage mass media regurgitation we get.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Terror Sweat posted:

stop watching childrens cartoons

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Laphroaig posted:

I'd legit prefer "Trump is the Satan" to the current garbage mass media regurgitation we get.

everyone would

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!

Laphroaig posted:

I would also accept Antichrist or golden calf

butterbar has issued a correction as of 23:37 on Dec 19, 2016

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Laphroaig posted:

It's not exactly a new phenomenon, before the 2000s instead of quoting the Bible or Shakespeare, the same kind of culturally lost people used to just quote some bullshit made up bible quotes from some poo poo movies and cheap tv wisdom from show like Kung Fu. Or ended up modeling their life on JR Ewing or scarface's tony montana, of all loving people. Now for the current generation, it's that Harry Potter poo poo. Well at least it's a book (and a few movies).

Toplowtech has issued a correction as of 23:46 on Dec 19, 2016

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

crosspostin'

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
where can u get a sweet koran like that for 0$??

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
I personally enjoy that his thousand dollar suit is completed with a pair of Payless work shoes. The only reason I don't think it's hilarious is that it makes a lot of practical sense.

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

crazy cloud posted:

where can u get a sweet koran like that for 0$??

http://www.freekorans.com/

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

:trumppop:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

cool, now i have a free Quran.

Spinning Robo posted:

https://twitter.com/MTVNews/status/810960588973035520

stop bragging about being woke says network currently bragging about being woke

lol gently caress off Wokes. even when i agree with alot of what you say. you are killing the DNC you hacks.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Laphroaig posted:

crosspostin'

how the heck is a belt more expensive than a suit jacket

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Weeping Wound posted:

Fashion

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

Weeping Wound posted:

gotta tie off your arm to shoot up in style

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Laphroaig posted:

crosspostin'

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/the-unsettling-political-power-fantasy-of-dishonored-2

apperently dishonored 2 is about trump and how good he is because you fight a witch and thats something he would call clinton.

i like that this kinda bullshit will only grow in the next 4 years.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Dapper_Swindler posted:

what the gently caress was that poo poo. why is it cool for men to be giant crying uber senstive pussys who never stand up for themselves and geld themselves on command and jerking off to steven universe. there is a middle ground between toxic masculinty like trump and rape culture and loving sad brains like this.

what a jackoff.

Lmfao what a weirdo you are

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Weeping Wound posted:

lolling at the payless shoes

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Am I being woke if I think that their is a political message in Rogue One and it doesn't involve Feminism, or Trump?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Crowsbeak posted:

Am I being woke if I think that their is a political message in Rogue One and it doesn't involve Feminism, or Trump?

no, your just a normal person who can actually read into things.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Lmfao what a weirdo you are
Please be nice to Dapper_Swindler. He's been under a lot of stress since he was triggered.

CrumFUNist!
Nov 27, 2005

MizPiz posted:

I personally enjoy that his thousand dollar suit is completed with a pair of Payless work shoes. The only reason I don't think it's hilarious is that it makes a lot of practical sense.

Payless shoes last about two weeks so it works great for him.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

"ew, mansplaining is the worst. now excuse me while i make this video. it's where i tell men to shut up and say what new year's resolutions they should make"

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i like that this kinda bullshit will only grow in the next 4 years.
it's easier to write this creatively bankrupt poo poo than to actually come up with ideas to resist trump. it's not profitable, mind you, because it's been written hundreds of times before and outrage fatigue is a real thing

it's like someone read CD, read a rant from SMG, and decided to import it to Slate. then it caught on to every other website

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

get that OUT of my face posted:

"ew, mansplaining is the worst. now excuse me while i make this video. it's where i tell men to shut up and say what new year's resolutions they should make"

the best was that article or tweet or w/e about pretending to be dumb to see exactly how simple you get things explained to you or smth by a man

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

lovely politicians everywhere are going to be doing this now

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/811062966846103552
https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/811060634636976128

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/bradisterrific/status/811061725709602816

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

So who is that MTV thing supposed to be for? The people it's directed at will just ignore or mock it.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The MTV video erases the work of white women who promoted racism in 2016

Trump couldn't have won without white women

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
i'm a woke white male who has made his share of jokes about how white people suck so I'm basically the target demographic for that ad and I was unironically insulted by it

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the best was that article or tweet or w/e about pretending to be dumb to see exactly how simple you get things explained to you or smth by a man
being a blowhard, believe it or not, isn't a gendered concept

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!

Crowsbeak posted:

The message is that terrorism is good

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

i'm a woke white male who has made his share of jokes about how white people suck so I'm basically the target demographic for that ad and I was unironically insulted by it

congrats on being a total MTV tier cuck i guess?

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/810966540426289152

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

I'm the jew trying to figure out how duke discovers all of our plans q