Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

That DICK! posted:

According to the wiki the kid is super racist? I don't remember that either
I remember him being all smug and superior because the old black guy was illiterate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Slamhound posted:

I remember him being all smug and superior because the old black guy was illiterate.

gently caress you you little racist says god, and then he blinds him and laughs

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

i hope trump is a good president and not a bad one.

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

:wow:

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Hey. Hey fuckers.

Is there a place where I can watch the film Robot Jox online

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

this is de facto true i guess, hail satan

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

That can't be true because we know Trump watches Morning Joe

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/811100753704218624

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015
rude

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
I just can't figure out how he did it

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

CubsWoo posted:

russia :argh:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/SenSanders/status/811030110799134720

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The only things that matter are how much money you raise and hiding all your dark secrets.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
typ

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Just pretend "wearing" is "eating"

https://youtu.be/_6IJfo4q1zk

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

anyone who wants to know about Vinnie Viola as secretary of the army should read the rationale behind the Florida Panthers logo change this summer

quote:

The logo is inspired by the patch for the Army's 101st Airborne Division. Vinnie Viola, who became owner of the Panthers prior to the 2013-14 season, served in the division.

"I think the logo harkens to the vanguard of courage, the idea that you put a shield on the hockey uniform," Viola said. "It's something to protect, but you also protect it. We wanted something that began a new tradition of winning and demonstrated courage and selfless dedication to a team pursuit of victory."

After the logo was unveiled, it was shown atop the scoreboard with a scroll flashing the words fight, pride, respect, dedication, courage, honor, effort, community.

Videos shown on the scoreboard included highlights from this season, when Florida won the Atlantic Division with a Panthers-record 103 points before losing an Eastern Conference First Round series to the New York Islanders in six games, and a message from two soldiers in the 101st Airborne Division in Iraq.

"It's important for this organization because I think it's safe to say, for our family, the United States military has given us not only a big part of our value system but also the opportunity for us to even be here," John Viola said. "The idea that you belong to something greater than yourself is often lost in a world where it's really easy to just be by yourself.

"And we wanted to make sure that those values that are so important to who we are as a people, as a family, were part of this franchise. And the best way to do that is visually because people follow your brand and they follow what you look like. It's essential to who we are as a family, as shepherds of all of our organizations, and it'll be essential to who we are as the Florida Panthers."
looks like the New England Patriots have a new challenger in the Official Sports Team of Trump's America contest

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

BONGHITZ posted:

When you realize what this would mean for the years following, you will come to understand the unavoidable truth:

The accelerationists have already won

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

BONGHITZ posted:

he was never interested in being a good president and he's been a failure in everything he's ever done. i hope he's not bad either but let's not kid ourselves

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

the better he is the more we get

the worse he is the more we get

it's win/win!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

get that OUT of my face posted:

anyone who wants to know about Vinnie Viola as secretary of the army should read the rationale behind the Florida Panthers logo change this summer

looks like the New England Patriots have a new challenger in the Official Sports Team of Trump's America contest

The best part of the whole "sports team for people who know nothing about that sport" thing is when the team hits a rough patch. Cowboys were king poo poo of turd valley/The Colony and then Aikman got the gently caress out and there were some salty-rear end fools who didn't have any idea what to do. Then the pats came along. But Brady's going to retire at some point and it's going to be hilarious when they start falling to pieces and Trump gets put down in the books as the president who killed Tom Brady and got Belichick fired.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

FAUXTON posted:

The best part of the whole "sports team for people who know nothing about that sport" thing is when the team hits a rough patch. Cowboys were king poo poo of turd valley/The Colony and then Aikman got the gently caress out and there were some salty-rear end fools who didn't have any idea what to do. Then the pats came along. But Brady's going to retire at some point and it's going to be hilarious when they start falling to pieces and Trump gets put down in the books as the president who killed Tom Brady and got Belichick fired.

I think you'll find that Bill Belichick will coach another 20 years and win at least 10 more Super Bowls while also becoming Trump's Director of National Intelligence

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Trump won't do half as much damage to America as the people he will assign to run things for him will

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

Trump won't do half as much damage to America as the people he will assign to run things for him will
domestically, he's just going to enable the worst beliefs of Congress and his cabinet without putting up much, or any, resistance

when it comes to foreign policy, that's another story. i never really bought the "Hillary's foreign policy will be worse" argument. it's awful, but it's the devil we know vs. the devil we don't

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

CubsWoo posted:

lol texas

enjoy your single trump pity visit

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

consumed by normies posted:

lmao at clinton getting more ec defectors than trump. god drat this election just dont stop

democrats are straight up pants on head retarded

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I'm going to cast a vote for a responsible republican, you do it too okay? Are you sure you're going to do it? Okay here it goes *falls flat on face*

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

get that OUT of my face posted:

I don't follow hockey but I wa's wondering does whatever team is their opposition hate freedom, just love it less than the panthers or does it depend on the team? Can any hockey fans me thanks?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
in 2019 you're all going to realize that this electoral college vote was a soft-launch for Colin Powell 2020

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

joe has been on the biggest, smuggest high since november 8th

he has the president's ear (unless he happens to be watching fox & friends that morning)

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

logikv9 posted:

in 2019 you're all going to realize that this electoral college vote was a soft-launch for Colin Powell 2020

He got his email scandal to be old news by then, he got 3rd place, sounds legit

Also his parents pronounced "colin" the normal way, but he had a stiffy for some war hero who pronounced it like the pre-anus

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I forgot that I said that exact same thing to him and got blocked over it

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Yinlock posted:

if you look at the SWEET LIBERAL TEARS thread for some reason conservative comedy seems to be just genuine joy at undeserved misery

this sums up conservative humor pretty well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUgWcDR3BNo

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

DeepDickPizza posted:

Hahahaha. I forgot about this and it totally owns.
https://twitter.com/RobertMackey/status/804052846060732416

so he really doesn't have his own ideas, he's like my grandpa, rapidly going senile and just becoming a racist gently caress from a diet of clickbait bullshit.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

That DICK! posted:

I wish I lived on an abandoned island, like the Cay. Y'all have to read the Cay in school

yeah, the cay seemed pretty nice and that old guy was cool. i'd hang with him.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

I don't follow hockey but I wa's wondering does whatever team is their opposition hate freedom, just love it less than the panthers or does it depend on the team? Can any hockey fans me thanks?
i don't think Viola gave that any thought and just wanted to be militaristic and egostistical

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Karl Sharks posted:

Karl Sharks Non-Mod Challenge:

make milk toast with your bread :discourse:

A: i wouldn't do that on principle
B: i don't have any fresh milk and im not cracking a can of evap milk just to ruin my bread :|

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Current mood:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hMKX1ld-L8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Evap milk is great with cereal