Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Gibbering Madness posted:

Best content this game has had all year!

Still better than Marvel Heroes!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Gibbering Madness posted:

Best content this game has had all year!

Still not as bad as live Battleworld!

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

what did that guy post

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

fart simpson posted:

what did that guy post

If it was anything like the Final Fantasy thread something about Lowtax and his wives and Anita Sarkeesian? My mind didn't work after the first few sentences.

Edit: So now I've got Iron Fist to 6 star my next looks like Thor. He's already at 5 stars so doing his missions each day should get me to 6 pretty quick. Just have to gather enough crystals to go ahead and get his unworthy costume.

Push El Burrito fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Dec 19, 2016

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

fart simpson posted:

what did that guy post

It was good and funny

:tif:

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

I was so happy when there was a "press the purple button less than 5 times" thing. It was the one we were sure to get.

So close to Sharon Rogers being 420. Ready to blaze it.

Well, to the surprise of absolutely no one, pubbies treated "hit the button less than 5 times" as "don't hit the button ever under any circumstances or it'll kill your family" and made the exercise just as frustrating as before.

Add that I keep getting a supply of basic bitch chests and I'm losing my enthusiasm for WBIs, tbh.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

(It's you!)

C. Everett Koop posted:

Well, to the surprise of absolutely no one, pubbies treated "hit the button less than 5 times" as "don't hit the button ever under any circumstances or it'll kill your family" and made the exercise just as frustrating as before.

Add that I keep getting a supply of basic bitch chests and I'm losing my enthusiasm for WBIs, tbh.

Actually I had people who kept pressing the button after the fourth Co-op skill, kept spamming it.

This Thanos, "Switch less than 10 times" poo poo is not worth the Special Basic Chests I keep getting.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Tom Gorman posted:

WBI is the best thing ever and I just wish there were more outlets to acquire energy.

The 100% battle is the worst loving thing on the planet because pubbies literally cannot dodge poo poo, and honestly it feels like the camera is way too zoomed in for such as Surtur to dodge his telegraphs.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Adult Sword Owner posted:

The 100% battle is the worst loving thing on the planet because pubbies literally cannot dodge poo poo, and honestly it feels like the camera is way too zoomed in for such as Surtur to dodge his telegraphs.

Not to mention summons eat up your progress. That's kinda BS and probably not intended.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Can someone give me a tl;dr for a new player on what to do in WBI and more importantly, how often to do it? Just make sure all my chest slots are constantly filled?

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Do it with good teams until you get to the point that you think "ugh taking out <boss> with what I have left sounds awful" then stop.

E: But probably do it at least once a day and do the co-op thing so you get the weekly rewards.

NmareBfly fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Dec 19, 2016

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

NmareBfly posted:

Do it with good teams until you get to the point that you think "ugh taking out <boss> with what I have left sounds awful" then stop.

E: But probably do it at least once a day and do the co-op thing so you get the weekly rewards.

I don't think you need to do it once per day, just at least once in the entire week, since I've skipped the painful looking ones (any of the tug of wars) and it's still showing me as getting the reward. It's still worth doing when you can and it's not too painful just for the boxes if you don't have another use for the 10 energy.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I do it with people I like then I do it just to waste energy it's a lot like masturbating.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Enter this contest on the Mobirum forums to get a 5* custom gear chest.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Pretty excited that NetMarble just bought most of Kabaam including Contest of Champions. I'd totally play a NetMarble version of it and that transformers game they have coming out.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Wait, the damage other people take in WBI kills you? That is so hilariously shitarded on a very gaz kind of level I must be imagining it.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
First Thanos fight, one guy never hit purple and never dodged attacks leading to a quick loss (I didn't even have time to force quit). Second one we beat him in less than a minute, game just doesn't end, I stand there and have to force quit it, no rewards. Third one someone quits immediately as the game starts, we lose because his auto-attacker just keeps getting hit. This isn't happening I don't think.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Saint Freak posted:

Wait, the damage other people take in WBI kills you? That is so hilariously shitarded on a very gaz kind of level I must be imagining it.

Netmarble's VP of Co-op is actually Amthua.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

First Thanos fight, one guy never hit purple and never dodged attacks leading to a quick loss (I didn't even have time to force quit). Second one we beat him in less than a minute, game just doesn't end, I stand there and have to force quit it, no rewards. Third one someone quits immediately as the game starts, we lose because his auto-attacker just keeps getting hit. This isn't happening I don't think.

Yeah, iThomas can wipe a whole wave out before the warning even comes up. I've had to make several "business decisions" to bail out because my main gets wiped out without a chance to tag out and save them. Only bring your best to this one, and enjoy the basic bitch chests while you're there.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Whoa you're right. The Keke monster bought Kabam. WHOA.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/kabam-sells-majority-of-assets-to-south-koreas-netmarble-games-1482192002?client=safari

Gentleman Owl
Apr 29, 2013

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

So, you clicked on the thread. There's no turning back now. Sorry you're about to get sucked in to a game

That is indeed a thing that happened. Stared into the abyss of mobile games once again, and the abyss didn't even have a gatcha mechanic. What a strange new world this is.

Applied to Doctor Goons, same username.

Doctor Shitfaced
Feb 13, 2012
Applied to Doctor Goons as DrEntsteint, I am ready to burn too much money on this idling garbage.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

May your autoplay dreams come true my princes. Welcome to the nicest Hell.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=638629

Laugh at Black Panther's T2 no more!?

Also, Loki, HB, Jane, and Angela T2. Guess they got upgrade happy and upped the defense for Loki's clones, very helpful.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

quote:

Angela’s enemy detection radius has been increased

WHat does this even mean

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Ramadu posted:

WHat does this even mean

how far away she'll lock onto a target and hit them when you press a button.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
All of those T2s look pretty great. Black Panther is probably still a lower tier T2 but he's definitely way better now.

I only have 1 T2 ticket right now so I guess I'll go with Jane. Ironically even though Loki's T2 is good, he's so good at T1 anyway that it's probably a waste to use a ticket on him.

RatHat fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Dec 20, 2016

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

Loki. The long wait ends.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I'm psyched. Loki's clones were always dying on me, hopefully the increased HP and defense is enough to help out

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Loki is probably not worth bringing to T2. I don't think there's anything he can't do now that he would be able to with T2.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I wonder which of those will be mega worth it. I'm not smart enough to figure it out by reading those descriptions. I have Loki and Hulkbuster ready to go if they turn out great though

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Hard to say for sure until we know how the T2s change Angela and HB's passives.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Angela looks good and the iFrame will help.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Grem posted:

http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=638629

Laugh at Black Panther's T2 no more!?

Also, Loki, HB, Jane, and Angela T2. Guess they got upgrade happy and upped the defense for Loki's clones, very helpful.

T2 HB

OH MY GOD

I AM SO FUCKIN HARD RN

e: oh wait it all sucks

RatHat posted:

Loki is probably not worth bringing to T2. I don't think there's anything he can't do now that he would be able to with T2.

35% extra clone damage is not that bad?

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
need more HP on my clones or it's a no go

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
Clone vagine to long

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Adult Sword Owner posted:

35% extra clone damage is not that bad?

Did you even read what I said? His T2 is good but at T1 he can already do everything.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
T2 Hulkbuster remains trash just like anyone who plays him in WBI. Loki is underwhelming, not really worth investing a T2 ticket in.

The only one that has me curious is Jane Foster Thor. 60% Lightning plus the usual t2 damage buffs could end up being pretty nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Jorts will be OP. HBK probably will too. Angela will be actually playable, which is a huge leap forwards.

• Locked thread