Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

need kurt angle with tiny cowboy hat costume in this game immediately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Just started this and applied to Doctor Goons, with the same username. Loved Ultimate Alliance and this one owns hard.

e: poo poo they're making a Transformers one?? Goonbye money.

flashy_mcflash fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Dec 20, 2016

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
i wanna drop a t2 on loki just to speed up alliance battles

Dr. VonHugenstein
Feb 16, 2004
They Call Him Monsterrod
If the BP immunity trigger lasts around the same time as Black Bolt's, that is huge for a combat character. Should put him right up at Fisto/Moondog tier.

Fosthor's sounds nuts to me. 60% elemental damage on top of what would be a pretty good T2 passive by itself? She was my first main/plow character so I feel obligated to give her some T2 respect.

Angela should also be a beast in her fire uni with both the T2 ability and the added iframes.

Loki and HBuster T2 aren't bad per se, just seems like kind of a small and boring upgrade to what they already do well without touching weaknesses. Just meh really.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

Clawtopsy posted:

i wanna drop a t2 on loki just to speed up alliance battles

Save yourself the trouble and get Corvus.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

This was mentioned in the Japanese post:

quote:

2 changes in Japanese post but not in nightNurse's:

Angela: when she is t2, her 4 star passive becomes 5 sec remove all debuff on a 15 sec cooldown

Hulkbuster: when it is t2, its 4 star passive becomes 5 sec immu to all dmg on a 20 sec cooldown

That's a pretty big deal.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Really want Angela to be good. I farmed her hard really early before I knew that she was kinda meh, on the assumption that unfarmable must mean overpowered. I realized this when I was deleting photos from my phone and found my earliest baby screenshot:

Remember when the font was bad? Also LOL I still haven't 6*'ed venom.

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

NmareBfly posted:

Really want Angela to be good. I farmed her hard really early before I knew that she was kinda meh, on the assumption that unfarmable must mean overpowered. I realized this when I was deleting photos from my phone and found my earliest baby screenshot:

Remember when the font was bad? Also LOL I still haven't 6*'ed venom.

Neither have I! And it's been over a year for me!

BP looks like the winner of this patch to me, though Jane Thor and Angela are also looking pretty drat slick. Really only Loki looks kind of lackluster in his T2 this go around, which kind of sucks really.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

rizzen posted:

Neither have I! And it's been over a year for me!

BP looks like the winner of this patch to me, though Jane Thor and Angela are also looking pretty drat slick. Really only Loki looks kind of lackluster in his T2 this go around, which kind of sucks really.

I mean "lackluster" in the sense that he's basically a tier 2.5 now because he was already as good as a t2 before though

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.
Resubmitted my app to Doctor Goons after having to leave because of a bug.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
And with that DoctorGoons is full until we level up in a few days.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS
My Loki and HB are already at 420 so this patch makes me happy.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Listen goddammit I've been hoarding a T2 ticket for Floki for the longest time I ain't backing down now.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Yeah I sort of feel like I owe it to Floki, even though it's a poor use of the ticket.

ZodiakLucien
Jul 27, 2013
Seems like the T2s are getting more streamlined, it's not like it was for the longest time where every new T2 blew the old ones out of the water. Also only 9% left for Boltagoons to hit 24, lets go go go

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Dear Loki,

Hey. It's me again. You remember? Man, we were so close. We did everything together! You would lead the team and murk all the guys for me while I stood there and watched. It's because I kept the game on autoplay per usual. Remember?

Man, we did it all! Chapter 1-1. Chapter 5-8. Wow, we even did Chapter 10-8. Over and over and over again. It was us against the world...and Raina!

But things changed. And you changed. Literally, you changed. You became a woman. It's cool though. Trust me, we cool. I'm down with it. You're still amazing. But things changed. And I guess I forgot about you. What was I thinking? I put my heart into somebody else and I should have known better.

But it looks like you found yourself. I heard the news. I hope you'll take me back. I'm feeling the urge again. I'm gonna T2 you. You're gonna get your groove back, Loki. It is going to ROCK.

From me to you--Honey, you. Are my shining star. Don't you...that's all the words I remember and I am too lazy to google search the rest.

Let's become besties again. Keke ^.^. I'm gonna T2 you til ya pass out Wahooooooo!!!!!!

Love,

ICR, a fabulous yellow sun person thing.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
I'm T2ing Angela later and Loki at the end of the month. Angela looks like she will be another shadow land clear.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Agreed. Angela looks awesome. I'm pumped for all of these honestly. Even the BP changes got me sprung.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Actually I think I have 150 Angela bios and just need the BM. Then I can t2 her and Loki and save a ticket for next month. :clint:

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Mr Hootington posted:

Actually I think I have 150 Angela bios and just need the BM. Then I can t2 her and Loki and save a ticket for next month. :clint:

If your gear is at 15-17 that's not enough bios to get it to 20. You need 300~ depending on RNG.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

My person. I have 20s on my Angela for a year.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

I'm still sitting on 150 Ms. Marvel bios. Waiting patiently.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!

Clawtopsy posted:

I'm still sitting on 150 Ms. Marvel bios. Waiting patiently.

For what?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Erdricks posted:

For what?

Godot

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Ms. Marvel T2 gonna give her a lockjaw summon.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

her t2 is gonna be good, i can feel it

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Just give some damage and make her passive closer to Moon Knight and she'll be good.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

She's already my 2nd highest DPS combat character after Iron Fist and above Carnage, and I only have Binary Power and a recovery/invuln obelisk on her. She seems on about the same DPS level as Carnage and Hulkbuster anyway

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!

fart simpson posted:

She's already my 2nd highest DPS combat character after Iron Fist and above Carnage, and I only have Binary Power and a recovery/invuln obelisk on her. She seems on about the same DPS level as Carnage and Hulkbuster anyway

That's like saying she is about the same temperature as hot lava and a snowball.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I don't get it

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Hulkbuster is more like a microwave pizza.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I wonder if Jane's T2 will be enough to make her the fastest stage clearer again.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Are you guys talking about T1 Carnage like I am? No way he does more damage than Hulkbuster

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Hulkbuster is more like the cardboard box the microwave pizza comes in.

If someone took a dump in the box.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Look guys what else do you have to work with in Combat? He's one of the highest DPS combat characters and everyone knows it.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

fart simpson posted:

Look guys what else do you have to work with in Combat? He's one of the highest DPS combat characters and everyone knows it.

Hulkbuster? More like hulkchumpster

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
Hulkbuster? More like HulkDumpster

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Hulkbuster? More like southeastern U.S. gas station food

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS

fart simpson posted:

Are you guys talking about T1 Carnage like I am? No way he does more damage than Hulkbuster

Between this and saying Carnage can't clear SL I am not sure the problem is with Carnage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
hulkbuster more like hulkBUSTA cause he a fool

• Locked thread