Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

do it on my face
Feb 6, 2005
°

Benny the Snake posted:

That weird rich dude who invented corn flakes at least donated land to help establish a university. You really think this doofus has that in him? :colbert:

So you're saying the way to make this poo poo palatable is I need to stop masturbating? I don't know if I'm ready for that kind of commitment.

Or you're talking about soylent enemas :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES

do it on my face posted:

So you're saying the way to make this poo poo palatable is I need to stop masturbating? I don't know if I'm ready for that kind of commitment.

Join NoFap is what I'm saying :D

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

do it on my face posted:

Obviously you've never read Gorilla Mindset.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I started to make a doc on that guy but I forgot that when not talking about how his cum is a magic potion he spends most of his time saying that rape isn't real and minorities are animals and poo poo.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I started to make a doc on that guy but I forgot that when not talking about how his cum is a magic potion he spends most of his time saying that rape isn't real and minorities are animals and poo poo.
That might be a bit strong for this show, but Lou would absolutely be up for it.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I'm honestly not sure if you mean Kellogg or Cernovich.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Trying to remember an episode. Sometime in the last year and a half or so, there was an episode that I think was a questions episode but I'm not sure. Anyways, the only thing I remember is that there was one guy who posted in a lot of different threads on this site and Lemon kept getting more and more annoyed at him until the dude casually drops a "well if you actually did the research you'd realize the Jews kinda had it coming."

Does anyone remember this because I think I've checked all the questions episodes and I can't find this moment.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Dimebags Brain posted:

Trying to remember an episode. Sometime in the last year and a half or so, there was an episode that I think was a questions episode but I'm not sure. Anyways, the only thing I remember is that there was one guy who posted in a lot of different threads on this site and Lemon kept getting more and more annoyed at him until the dude casually drops a "well if you actually did the research you'd realize the Jews kinda had it coming."

Does anyone remember this because I think I've checked all the questions episodes and I can't find this moment.

it's the one about time travel, episode 199

Ageofbob
Sep 16, 2011

Dimebags Brain posted:

Do you mean the time travel forum one? Thats the one with the anti-Semitic Einstein, it's one of the newer episodes, around 200.

Edit:Fuckin beaten

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

this thread is somewhat terrifying in its encyclopedic knowledge of this stupid show. thanks though.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
In fairness, that one was pretty easy, Einstein was a huge part of that episode. It's like how I'd struggle to name any part of the NationStates episode that wasn't Huswyae.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea I can't name a single other bit from that episode but I very well remember 'why does Einstein hate the Jews so much and why does he choose the time travel roleplay forum to air those views?'

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Time Travel is also a relatively recent, and really, really good. If you come back with a question asking after episode 48, that'll be harder.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

See now i couldn't tell you anything about episode 48 itself because I don't remember what it is, but I do know it's surrounded by two of my favorite gross episodes, those being Bad Dragon and the MUCK descriptions.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
I had to look it up, but episode 48 is Weighted Companion Dudes, which is actually a pretty good episode too.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
The Bad Dragon episode has the incident with the glass ball in it, and it introduced the word "tailhole" into my vocabulary.

The MUD descriptions includes the phrase "He stands somewhere between none feet tall", so that's fun.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!
Her legs are sex. She has a will work out boby. You can see her puss.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Yeah I tried to go for an example of a less memorable episode from that sort of set and had to click through about 10 really good ones to find one I didn't remember much of.

Podcast is good.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Weighty Companion Dudes is the one with the guy who put ia ia cthulhu ftaghn in his profile. I want to say Count Ibli?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Cleretic posted:

In fairness, that one was pretty easy, Einstein was a huge part of that episode. It's like how I'd struggle to name any part of the NationStates episode that wasn't Huswyae.

Yeah that's a real Catch 22.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Djeser posted:

Weighty Companion Dudes is the one with the guy who put ia ia cthulhu ftaghn in his profile. I want to say Count Ibli?
That was him, but he was in episode 28, But What If They're All Crappie?
:goonsay:

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
Weighted Companion Dudes was the one with the gaskmask weirdo-"gently caress books, I have fifteen computers" :laffo:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Nineteen.

(Forget goonsay, this is straight-up :negative:.)

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Which was the recent one where they started calling each other Steve at the end?

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Which was the recent one where they started calling each other Steve at the end?

Paranormal Stupidity, #189!

That took me a few seconds, because there's a couple suspects, but then I just remembered it had Chris Collision in it.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Thanks, Steve.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

No problem, Steve.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Benny the Snake posted:

Weighted Companion Dudes was the one with the gaskmask weirdo-"gently caress books, I have fifteen computers" :laffo:

Weighted Companion Dudes also has he guy bragging about how he had killed people during his tour in his bio, and Lemon commented that the guy was going for gold in the F Plus Sociopath Olympics.

Ambious
Sep 29, 2016

Hail Hoots!

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I feel like there was actually something similar in a recent Dollop

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Ambious posted:

I feel like there was actually something similar in a recent Dollop

I think you mean The Steve

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
There was one episode, where they for some reason did a hexadecimal joke, and Boots was very happy he got it right.

Which episode am I talking about?

Bean
Sep 9, 2001

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

This episode is really good at painting a dystopian hellscape. I feel for the guy who's eating soylent because he's not allowed any breaks at what I assume is his tech job.

This guy described my job to a 700% tee, I'm a teacher. The American public already assumes you sit all day with your thumb in your rear end while 24 children swing from the ceiling learning nothing, and now you want five minutes to pee?!

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

Bean posted:

This guy described my job to a 700% tee, I'm a teacher. The American public already assumes you sit all day with your thumb in your rear end while 24 children swing from the ceiling learning nothing, and now you want five minutes to pee?!

drat, 24 kids? Is the US some kind of utopia? My elementary school class had 43 kids at one point, and just one teacher to deal with them all.

this is my hot take for today, goodnight.

Perpetual
Sep 7, 2007

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

There was one episode, where they for some reason did a hexadecimal joke, and Boots was very happy he got it right.

Which episode am I talking about?

139: In a Past Life, I Was Also Insufferable about 50 minutes in.

I have listened to these way too many times. :negative:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Djeser posted:

It's the latter oddball camp, especially the guy who makes soylent. One of the blog posts from the doc that didn't get read got posted on ballpit, and he talks about how he got rid of his fridge because the compressor bothered him and uses his kitchen cabinets for bookshelves now. Whenever he mentioned food storage, he reiterated the fact that technically food kept in your home is rotting and how disgusting that is. Also he uses Uber to get around and drinks wine instead of water.

He is a weird rich dude with a lot of hangups. In another life, he could have invented corn flakes or founded a monastic order.

he describes kitchens like they're a loving nightmare hellscape of misery and pain, it's great

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

he describes kitchens like they're a loving nightmare hellscape of misery and pain, it's great

just wait until you hear his take on grocery stores!

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

As someone who has worked in multiple different kitchens for the last couple of years, this is actually true.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

He likes restaurant kitchens though, it's the kitchen in your house he things is a Beksinski hellscape.

On grocery stores:

quote:

Nevermore will I bumble through endless confusing aisles like a pack-donkey searching for feed while the smell of rotting flesh fills my nostrils and fluorescent lights sear my eyeballs and sappy love songs torture my ears. Grocery shopping is a multisensory living nightmare.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The guy writes like loving Tycho from Penny Arcade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
who do you think is richer and how bad will the answer make me want to kill myself