Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

twistedmentat posted:

Visual Novels confuse me, why not just watch anime?

AUG Thread: why not just watch anime?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
They're cheaper and easier to make than anime, which means that horrible niche fetish poo poo like :nws: this :nws: can be cranked out and published at a vague profit.

Don't click that, by the way. It's a review of an anime visual novel about a man who shits meat monsters out his rear end and gets raped by his friends a whole lot.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

With prescription beer: if it's only for hospitalized patients, wouldn't it be easier to just put them on an ethanol drip?

That way the doctor can control the rate of intake, and the amount of alcohol needed for whatever purpose.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

BrigadierSensible posted:

With prescription beer: if it's only for hospitalized patients, wouldn't it be easier to just put them on an ethanol drip?

That way the doctor can control the rate of intake, and the amount of alcohol needed for whatever purpose.

For poisoning yeah. Prescription beer is seen to have a psychological benefit for the patient when/if it's used

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

Megabound posted:

Can't say for sure, my wife hears the stories, I report then. Generally there's a lot of sedation and drug induced rambling that happens in ICU.

The whole ward is a gross story generator. 12 hour shifts with a 1:1 nurse patient ratio and having the same patients around for weeks, sometimes months, you learn a lot.

Other tidbits, this dude is cathetered, they had to get a urologist in to do it cause no one else could find his penis and they has to order in a special bed on loan. He already ruined one bariatric bed.

When I was a CNA there was a patient who was so obese that his penis was pretty small. I suggested using a bed pan as there was barely a penis to be able to use a male urinal. Nope, he demanded the male urinal and so pee got everywhere and I got blamed for it. He yelled at me in front of the charge nurse.

We got a lot of obese patients because it was a nursing home / physical rehab center. One guy decided to somehow get on the floor, spread out in his own poop (I had walked in the room and found him like that and he refused to get back up on his own). We didn't think the machine to lift patients would be able to life this guy and we seriously considered calling the fire department, but the machine ended up working.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

God, I love nursing so much. Was he making poo poo-angels as well? That's a fun one.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Been awhile since we had a good ol cringe compilation. Here's some from Imgur:

(This one could be either AUG or IOSM)

Aah, "Agiest" haven't heard that one in awhile.

Fffuuuuuck

:stare:

:nallears:

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

AUG thread: fucks u hard

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

They're cheaper and easier to make than anime, which means that horrible niche fetish poo poo like :nws: this :nws: can be cranked out and published at a vague profit.

Don't click that, by the way. It's a review of an anime visual novel about a man who shits meat monsters out his rear end and gets raped by his friends a whole lot.

Okaaaay, That, I don't know what to think. I guess that explains why the one I "played" was 90% the guy sitting on a park bench talking to himself. God drat Japan, why does your gaming community suck so much? It's like all they do is focus on specific fetishes to sell to.

Ularg posted:

Been awhile since we had a good ol cringe compilation. Here's some from Imgur:

(This one could be either AUG or IOSM)

Aah, "Agiest" haven't heard that one in awhile.

Fffuuuuuck

:stare:

:nallears:

Someones mom has great burns. But the daddy daughter thing is just :barf: plus that dude does not look old enough to be her dad. Wait, that's the super creepy Daddy play isn't it? :stare:

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Never has the phrase "You like this." sounded more like a judgment of character.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

HappyKitty posted:

Never has the phrase "You like this." sounded more like a judgment of character.

Fucks u hard

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty

TontoCorazon posted:

Fucks u hard

too hhard!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

When your own mom savagely owns you on facebook, you've hosed up

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

This is funny as poo poo.

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell

Fathis Munk posted:

Imgur is full of lovely people though. Lemme show you the most recent example I posted in the IoSM thread, grabbed right off the front page yesterday.

Few pages old now. But I'm thinking of ditching Imgur as well. Just recently said Tomi Lahren is dumb because she doesn't believe blacks have it worse off than whites in america. Still being downvoted. Replied to myself with "I'm being downvoted for saying racism exists?!", also downvoted lol.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Re: that mom who held up the dude's stomach for sex. The fat is called a pannus. It is gross.

kinda sorta :nws: cause he has big moobs.

http://imgur.com/moUnAJC.jpg

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Space T Rex posted:

Few pages old now. But I'm thinking of ditching Imgur as well. Just recently said Tomi Lahren is dumb because she doesn't believe blacks have it worse off than whites in america. Still being downvoted. Replied to myself with "I'm being downvoted for saying racism exists?!", also downvoted lol.

Lifehack: use imgur.com just for sharing images, not for the social content.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Yeah, why the gently caress would you use/look at the comment system on Imgur?!?

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
The imgur comment section is called a pannus. It is gross.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Imgur browsing guide: go to random, look at pictures, don't read or make any comments.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Thin Privilege posted:

Re: that mom who held up the dude's stomach for sex. The fat is called a pannus. It is gross.

What do you got to lose if they just cut it off? Are the guts in it or is it just fat?

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Imgur comments are like YouTube comments: bad and unnecessary

Space T Rex
Sep 15, 2007

Your title was so old it used HTML which isn't even allowed in titles anymore what the hell

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Yeah, why the gently caress would you use/look at the comment system on Imgur?!?

I learned my lesson

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

LingcodKilla posted:

What do you got to lose if they just cut it off? Are the guts in it or is it just fat?

It's fat

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Thin Privilege posted:

Can you get something like that removed? Like this pendulous weight swaying to and fro, imagining the feeling is wigging me out.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
I'm more worried about how it must be to have to reach down and gather up fistful after fistful of it, reaching hand over hand, until your junk is exposed and a choking wave of vapor from rotting tissues and bodily secretions comes pouring up toward your nose, indicating that you're now able to urinate. And then having to carefully lower the whole thing back down again once you're done pissing, since if you move too quickly then the sudden shifting will yank you off balance and you'll slam headfirst in to the urinal.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

teen witch posted:

Can you get something like that removed? Like this pendulous weight swaying to and fro, imagining the feeling is wigging me out.

Google or GIS panniculectomy

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'm the perfectly flattened back fast from lying on a table.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

LingcodKilla posted:

You might look like a freak with an easily concealable scar.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

I'm the perfectly flattened back fast from lying on a table.

God I didn't need to notice that detail. Is cross-sectioning the kind of poo poo that med school professors make their students do so they don't have to touch it?

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

God I didn't need to notice that detail. Is cross-sectioning the kind of poo poo that med school professors make their students do so they don't have to touch it?

If they're anything like my biology professors, then no. Science and medicine aren't fields you go into unless you're a touch insane, and every single instructor I've had was oddly chipper and excitable about their field of study. When I took a cadaver dissection course, the instructor's chief complaint about fat was that it was cold and waxy from being in the fridge so it was harder to dissect, not that it was present. If the professor is making you do an assignment that seems unpleasant, it's probably because they want you to learn from it, not because they're squeamish about it.

Also, there are way grosser things happening in a cadaver lab than excess body fat.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
Is there poopy

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Having a panniculectomy is a painful recovery and doesn't do much for the self esteem.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
If pannus man needed a catheter to pee properly then how did he impregnate his wife? Seems a bit more of an issue than just moving his belly fat out of the way.

As morbid as it is with the mother in law helping, is it any wierder than disabled people in general having assisted sex?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Thin Privilege posted:

Imagine the woman

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

teen witch posted:

Luckily, if you have a pannus like that you usually don't move enough to get it swaying with much energy

Panfilo posted:

As morbid as it is with the mother in law helping, is it any wierder than disabled people in general having assisted sex?

yeah

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

goose willis posted:

Is there poopy

Someone post that X-Ray of the fat person next to the normal sized person with darkened masses of compacted poo in th elower intestine

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Heath posted:

Having a panniculectomy is a painful recovery and doesn't do much for the self esteem.

Sorry man.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Looks like bacon slices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

LingcodKilla posted:

Looks like bacon slices.