Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

a helpful bear posted:

more like melon tusk

Elon Musk
Melon Musk
Muskmelon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

Trump is our president now too. Albertans already have started using 'lock her up' towards our Premier Rachel Notley of the NDP Communist party.

yeah i thought that was cute

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

the trump tutelage posted:

As someone who suffered through using a Rogers Rocket Stick for two years, I find this extremely triggering.

whats a rogers rocket stick and why did they name it that lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
and speaking of data caps, im way over my ration of bandwidth for the day

im going to go watch the fire and read the new expanse book

CANADA FIRST
MAKE CANADA GREAT FOR ONCE

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
:tif:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Trump is our president now too. Albertans already have started using 'lock her up' towards our Premier Rachel Notley of the NDP Communist party.

come up w/ ur own slogans u loving lazy canadians

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

a helpful bear posted:

Basically you take a cellphone SIM card and stick it in some stupid dongle and plug it into your computer and voila you have internet in a rural area with cell service but no broadband infrastructure.

But you're paying for a cellphone data plan instead of an internet data plan, so my typical monthly bill was ~$150.00

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

a helpful bear posted:

canadians are so simple that they can only understand things that are framed in the context of hockey

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

canada
land o the copycats

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Baloogan posted:

ted cruz is awesome

that's not how you spell JEB!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

isnt that corrupt?

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Baloogan posted:

and speaking of data caps, im way over my ration of bandwidth for the day

im going to go watch the fire and read the new expanse book

CANADA FIRST
MAKE CANADA GREAT FOR ONCE

pace yourself for god's sake

i fear what might emerge after a week of you being stuck alone in your cabin without the dental-floss lifeline to sanity that is c-spam

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

isnt that corrupt?

The only answer is to kill billions of people.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

a helpful bear posted:

Mobile Internet card you get if you live in the woods

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

logikv9 posted:

The only answer is to kill billions of people.

thats ur answer to everything

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Duscat posted:

pace yourself for god's sake

i fear what might emerge after a week of you being stuck alone in your cabin without the dental-floss lifeline to sanity that is c-spam

gotta admit it would be funny to see how his posting changes if the forums crash for another week and hes only left with the most terrifying thing of all: his thoughts.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

We're a very rustic people, southern Indiana people

quote:

Indiana University Emergency Updates They are at tenth and union. All named after Indiana trees - Cedar Hall is main building

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

My nightmare scenario is the left splitting their vote(like they always do) and some shitheel like O'Leary, or god help us, Kellie Leitch, takes the country.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

We're a very rustic people, southern Indiana people

so did u find any hot chicks to invite to ur it bunker

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
On the bright side, if Trump goes Duterte on opioid users that means that half of his voters will be dead or in jail by 2020

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Agean90 posted:

so did u find any hot chicks to invite to ur it bunker

Naw this building is empty during breaks

10th and Union has dorms with lots of foreign students who stay over break tho so I doubt my school is the target, if indeed anything is being targeted at all

edit - the spot in question is not very far from me at all but I'm not too worried for myself

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i can see it now...

"just say NOPEiod!"

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I got an e-mail notification today that some dude on my campus flashed his dick at a woman

but enough about our president-elect

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

HorseRenoir posted:

On the bright side, if Trump goes Duterte on opioid users that means that half of his voters will be dead or in jail by 2020

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP DUTERTE DUTERTE DUTERTE

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
From everything I hear Indiana sucks.

Also I see a Neil breen movie is on Netflix is that right? You guys watch movies at too weird of times for me

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i finished the second season of the man in the high castle and it's not as nearly as dumb/fun as it was before trump was going to be prez

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Consummate Professional posted:

From everything I hear Indiana sucks.

Also I see a Neil breen movie is on Netflix is that right? You guys watch movies at too weird of times for me

Indiana has two good cities and everything else is Dredd-style wastelands

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

a helpful bear posted:

i finished the second season of the man in the high castle and it's not as nearly as dumb/fun as it was before trump was going to be prez

the man in trump tower

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
I find Trump's stance towards commie chyna to be fuckin awesome

About goddamn time someone said boo loving hoo, so fuckin what when the commies done cry that someone hurt their commie feelings. Grow up! China: weak, metrosexual country

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Naw this building is empty during breaks

10th and Union has dorms with lots of foreign students who stay over break tho so I doubt my school is the target, if indeed anything is being targeted at all

edit - the spot in question is not very far from me at all but I'm not too worried for myself

is it even a shooter or is it just some dude being a dick about the 2nd amendment?

Serf
May 5, 2011

My Imaginary GF posted:

About goddamn time someone said boo loving hoo, so fuckin what when the commies done cry that someone hurt their commie feelings. Grow up! China: weak, metrosexual country

sir this is a mcdonalds drive thru

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

My Imaginary GF posted:

lol MIGF

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Agean90 posted:

is it even a shooter or is it just some dude being a dick about the 2nd amendment?

Who knows.

Just got a hesitant all-clear but it sounds like they don't actually have the dude in question. My guess would be dude had a gun thinking it was okay and booked it as soon as he realized he was in hot pursuit.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Epic High Five posted:

Indiana has two good cities and everything else is Dredd-style wastelands

1. Chicago, gently caress YEAH

2. Cincinatti, at least it aint toledo?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

My Imaginary GF posted:

Taiwan Number #1

China is a smog covered backwards shithole, the most shoddy empire in human history

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
*hands on hips, tapping foot. my face real stern*

ok who let MIGF out of their cage???????

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

my god its a bad poster!!!!!!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Baloogan posted:

ted cruz is awesome

look we gotta get you reacclimatized to humanity after this hermitage because now youre supporting extra-dimensional intrusions

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
idiot hillary strategist on chris hayes essentially expounding on 'i wouldn't want to win like they did' idiocy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

HorseRenoir posted:

AVOID THE OPIOID

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread