Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

Streets of Rage 2.

Yes... That's my autobiography. lmfao

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao That's the best ep since Tiger Electronics. It's like Jackass meets The AVGN.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Streets of Rage 2.

Lmao. This ep was so good

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm going to watch it again since it was a true work of art.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Streets of Rage 2.

I got to this part again, and lmfao.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

I got to this part again, and lmfao.

you turned off sonic

thats a christmas offense

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bootsy namedrops the Pimp Zone Simulwatch Classic Mac & Me when they play McKids. Epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Hey Mike... Thanks for bringing those guys to the school, man.

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

:( Someone mentioned a game or something like Crystal Pepsi or whatever that reminded me of DemoniusX in the Mike and Bootsy video and I went to look at his vids and he made a vid that he's leaving forever due to youtube being accepting of gays... Rest in peace, another casualty of the homosexual agenda...

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Wormskull posted:

:( Someone mentioned a game or something like Crystal Pepsi or whatever that reminded me of DemoniusX in the Mike and Bootsy video and I went to look at his vids and he made a vid that he's leaving forever due to youtube being accepting of gays... Rest in peace, another casualty of the homosexual agenda...

Ugh. Country going down the shitter if you ask me. RIP

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

you turned off sonic

thats a christmas offense

lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Keith!!!!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

hes the man

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Bootsy namedrops the Pimp Zone Simulwatch Classic Mac & Me when they play McKids. Epic.

For years whenever Paul Rudd went on Conan instead of playing a clip from his new movie he would play the same clip of a kid rolling off a cliff in a wheelchair from Mac and Me every time.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Pablo Gigante posted:

For years whenever Paul Rudd went on Conan instead of playing a clip from his new movie he would play the same clip of a kid rolling off a cliff in a wheelchair from Mac and Me every time.
He still does this.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
The new ep is ok. I would've liked more in depth explanation on all the different peripherals, or the games they work with, though.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Lol @ Keith around 1:09

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bill Barber posted:

He still does this.

Epic

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The new ep is ok. I would've liked more in depth explanation on all the different peripherals, or the games they work with, though.

yeah i wanted a breakdown, but i guess you see everything you need to see. some of them work, some of them are awful

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9fqZlo60_8

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj-8a1NapJY&t=1072s

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Streets of Rage 2.

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Crew
Mike Matei
Bootsy Spankins, P.I.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm curious what those VR goggles looked like with a game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Streets of Rage 2.

Lmao

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
This episode sucked, but I did appreciate the effort they put into the set design. Glad James is at least trying new things.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

punk rebel ecks posted:

This episode sucked, but I did appreciate the effort they put into the set design. Glad James is at least trying new things.

gently caress You

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm watching the episode again to help me chill out, after becoming extremely depressed by how much I've grown to hate Overwatch the past couple weeks.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I'm watching the episode again to help me chill out, after becoming extremely depressed by how much I've grown to hate Overwatch the past couple weeks.

i could tell immediately that it was the style of game where as soon as you get good at it it immediately becomes a chore but everyone ignored me saying that the game is aids

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well I knew it too which is why I skeptically tried the beta but I liked enough about it and the way it feels and stuff that I knew I could at the very least enjoy it for the same way you can enjoy a new calladoody or battlefield for a while if you have better aim and FPS wits about you than most people. Lol

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Black Baby Goku